rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Atheist chick talks about her choice to stay child free.

She doesn't realize that her channel gets this many views because she is still good looking.

She'll have a hard time getting a man to wife her. If she does find one he will have to deal with her aging with no little kids to make up for it.

Marrying a divorced man with kids from his previous marriage is probably the best bet for these types of chicks.

Childfree couples are the biggest hamsters of them all. I cannot understand the point of being in a lifetime LTR if the purpose isn't to have children.

Quote:Quote:

She doesn't realize that her channel gets this many views because she is still good looking.

She'll have a hard time getting a man to wife her. If she does find one he will have to deal with her aging with no little kids to make up for it.

Marrying a divorced man with kids from his previous marriage is probably the best bet for these types of chicks.

I'm subscribed to her channel and I find her videos and arguments thought-provoking and well thought out most of the time. But I have not watched this video.

Also, I'm pretty sure she is married.

WB

This is just a phase in a normal hamster cycle. They don't want to have children because they don't want to ruin their bodies, because of not bringing a baby to this cruel unfair world, because human overpopulation threats mother nature, because their careers come first, whatever. In the end when their well is dry their hamster will still to spin demanding her to fulfill that biological duty called motherhood and it will be the time for fertility treatments or even better go buy some kids in India, China, Africa, LatAm or EE.

She go crazy, is hamster!

Crazy ho

Deus vult!

Don't worry about it. People like this who say they don't want children have selected themselves and their associated traits out of the gene pool. It's evolution at work. Same goes for the gay and trans people. Their personality traits and degenerate attitudes will naturally disappear in a few generations.

TL;DW

How old is this chick? That "childfree" bullshit vanishes in your 30s when dem hormones go nutso.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (05-06-2014 07:13 AM)Don Juan Tenorio Wrote:  

This is just a phase in a normal hamster cycle. They don't want to have children because they don't want to ruin their bodies, because of not bringing a baby to this cruel unfair world, because human overpopulation threats mother nature, because their careers come first, whatever.

I don't think these rationalizations should even be taken seriously

If a young woman says this she most likely enjoys casual sex too much and all the "world is starving" talk is how she justifies this.

Very high IQ women have lower maternal instincts, but they'll still suffer when they're in their 30's and not being valued anymore. When they're young they can't think forward and foresee this unfortunate outcome.

She looks happy.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote: (05-05-2014 10:22 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Childfree couples are the biggest hamsters of them all. I cannot understand the point of being in a lifetime LTR if the purpose isn't to have children.

It's really no different than a gay marriage.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Having children is what you were made for. Nothing more, nothing less. Its a shame to see people die childless. Didn't watch her video, and can't understand her argument. Even if you want to be a wanton hedonist, dying childless will leave you with pain. Can't you be a wanton hedonist and give your kids a good upbringing (I know couples who have done this, their kids grew up cool and without any issues)?

Here's a head scratcher:

[Image: Jon_Hamm_%282008%29.jpg]

Jon Hamm (Mad Men star) wifing up 44 year old woman who is obviously barren...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

They have been dating for about 17 years though.

Didn't watch the video. From the still the girl doesn't look at all attractive to me. Also, is likely a "secret fatty".

Anyway, it's an extremely rare woman you can take seriously when it comes to these sort of philosophical positions. Either re atheism or childlessness. They are inevitably provisional positions and can and will be changed when/if a certain man comes within their orbit and he happens to be religious or wants children. When her interests change her position will change right along with them.

She was hotter 5 years ago, the wall can't be far off, then she'll want those kids.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (05-06-2014 07:33 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Here's a head scratcher:

[Image: Jon_Hamm_%282008%29.jpg]

Jon Hamm (Mad Men star) wifing up 44 year old woman who is obviously barren...

http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/Jon-Hamm-o...ob/8581061

Quote:Quote:

When asked whether he planned on starting a family with Westfeldt, Hamm seemed unsure, telling Playboy, "We've seen enough of our friends, who shall obviously remain nameless, become parents, and sometimes it's hard not to think they shouldn't have had kids... I don't have a driving force to have a baby. That said, I'm in a committed relationship, and if it ever came up, I'm not ruling anything out. There's a reason it hasn't been prioritized, because I don't think either of us has that pull. I don't know; it could happen tomorrow. I have no clue."

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Lol at being committed to a woman with no intention of having kids.

If I can't find a good family woman, I will fuck sluts for decades and then go celibate for God before dying. And if you don't believe in God, fuck sluts all the way. But that's the rational option. Jon seems to lack that rationality, OR, his wive provides him with threesomes on the regular, OR lets him sleep around.

But he did say "committed." [Image: shudder.gif] What is he thinking?

They always need to over-elaborate and explain their choices do they ?

Quote: (05-07-2014 09:49 AM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Didn't watch the video. From the still the girl doesn't look at all attractive to me. Also, is likely a "secret fatty".

I thought the still looked horrible too. She definitely looks better in the vid. (For the record, I only watched a few seconds in the middle)

A chick decides she doesn't want kids. I know a couple of chicks like that.

Is it really that big a deal?

I am surprised that people are surprised by this.