rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The paradox of Game and how it empowers women

Game empowers women, that is what I will assert and prove with this post. And it is actually quite simple to do so.

Every relationship or interaction between men and women is essentially a power play: a contest of dominance. Who will be the dominant player in the interaction. The dominant player is the person that changes the least. Whoever changes the most in any relationship or interaction is essentially bowing to the dominance of the other party. They are saying because you are superior to me therefore I will become the kind of person you want me to be. Look at any war. Which side is expected to act more like the other side: the side that has lost. When Britain was colonizing the world, did the Brits act like the countries they colonized or did the local people started acting like them?

The essence of Game is that we (men) as suppose to "learn" how to "become" the kind of men that get sex from women. The central tenet of Game is that you have to change yourself. At no point, does Game ask or require women to change in any way. So once you accept the above statement to be true, then who is the real winner and loser between men and women today? Who is changing to please the other? Men or women?

Looking back at our recent past... In the 1950s who changed to please who? Men or women? If a woman wanted a good husband, boyfriend, or relationship she was told what kind of woman she had to become to get one. Today, it is the man that is being told this. We have built a whole industry dedicated to just this: the pickup industry. In the early twenty century women created the cosmetic industry to enhance their beauty because they were the ones doing the changing. Today, men have created the pickup industry to do exactly the same thing.

Paradoxically, one of the basic rules of Game is to not put a woman on a pedestal. But I can think of no greater pedestal upon which we have placed modern women than to advocate nothing less than a complete rework of ourselves and what it means to be a man. By telling ourselves that it is our duty to become the kind of man the modern woman will find attractive we are doing nothing less than granting her the greatest power over us she will ever possess. All they have to do is to change their mind about what they find appealing [in men] and we, like humble servants, dashes off to become it. We can take the position that we are not really changing ourselves, we are merely acting. But does it really matter? So we are training/changing to become consummate actors and entertainers. Again, who is doing the changing?

The worse part of all of this, is that we are essentially saying to women that you are free to become and do whatever you wish and we (men) will adapt to serve and service you. I don't know about you but in my experience no one has ever changed without being forced to do so by external forces. So what this means is that all of the things we complain about women we are actually enabling them. There is a term in psychology for this: it's called Codependency.

"Codependency is defined as a psychological condition or a relationship in which a person is controlled or manipulated by another who is affected with a pathological condition (typically narcissism or drug addiction); and in broader terms, it refers to the dependence on the needs of, or control of, another.[1] It also often involves placing a lower priority on one's own needs, while being excessively preoccupied with the needs of others.[2]" - Wikipedia

The only power a women wields is her pussy. If you have the choice of pussy, she has no power. That is where the people who learn the "game" want to be. Or you go to Russia where Vodka kills off the competition. The sexual market place is shaped by supply and demand of pussy.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Game is 1/10 as empowering as giving women jobs, ability to vote, birth control, etc. So why not do the hard thing and attack those bastions of empowerment. People here just want to have a chill time banging while the world moves at its own pace.

@Grit I disagree. A woman's greatest power is her pussy and what she can command of us to get it.

@void You believing having the choice to switch pussy grants you the power is like a servant thinking that being able to switch masters grants them the power. True power, is what someone like Vin Diesel or some famous person has. The women compete for and change for them. When you become the "prize" you will know what true power feels like.

I suppose you can look at it as "empowering" women, or you could just look at it as accepting the reality that they choose.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

When it comes to reality we always have a choice: accept it, find another reality, or change it. Right now, American men are opting for the first two. They are doing nothing to change it. And this is ironic, given that we created this reality and still yet have the power to change it.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

I'd argue a guy with solid game doesn't put up with a chick's bullshit or misbehavior.

If a guy had game and knows he is high quality he will ignore and push aside girls that aren't pleasurable and don't behave in a cool manner. They must fit in his life.

Thirst makes women monsters.

Not answering their texts and making them see you out with a better girl puts them right in their place.

Oh yeah and I forgot, I think everyone on this forum and everyone that has game knows the most important word to use with women:

No.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Want to strip women of all their "power?"

legalize prostitution.

@Travesty I agree but unfortunately I don't think most guys use this word nearly enough.

@McCoy Doesn't seem to have worked in Brazil and other countries where it is legal.

Totally get where you're coming from with this but I think it really depends on your own approach to game.

Personally I work on undoing the mental/emotional bullshit I've accumulated over the years and try to further align myself with my core.

I don't seek to become something other than what I truly am.

It's a reductive process rather than an additive process.

Returning myself to my natural state of being.

Undoing the negative thought patterns, muscular tension and sexual repression.

Uninhibited self-expression.

Also remember you are free to screen and qualify the girls you interact with and live in accordance with your own personal values--you are not required to bend to every whim a girl has in order to sleep with her, in fact not doing so would be beneficial to you.

On a societal level I do agree that women are given free-reign with respect to their behaviour compared to men, but you are not required to play into that frame.

Game is about realizing that you can play according to your own terms.

Based on your original post, you'd enjoy reading The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar.

@Freewheeler I agree BUT I don't think most men are doing this, even the ones that have a lot of experience using Game. If Game was used in this way by most men, women would be changing for the better and I don't see this happening.

We are biologically programmed to like women. We are fucked the day we born.

It is just a rude awakening when you realize you are nothing more than a biorobot. No matter what you do, women will be on your mind until you die, even if you do not want it. If you let your programming take over, you became a beta. If you control it you can be an alpha, but it is a constant daily battle.

We are all Sisyphus.

Deus vult!

@Glaucon That may be true but that still doesn't mean you have to serve them. At least let the servicing be 50/50.

Quote: (05-04-2014 09:26 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Look at any war. Which side is expected to act more like the other side: the side that has lost. When Britain was colonizing the world, did the Brits act like the countries they colonized or did the local people started acting like them?

If your goal is to fight, then colonize and occupy, then this is true. If your goal is simply to pillage, the last thing you do is teach your victim how you achieved your victory.

On the opposite end of your British example, look at the Mongols, whose empire stretched from Eastern Europe to China. They never taught their 'colonies' how to fight, they took the riches and left a half-mongol generation in their wake.

So what you are saying is true for the LTR-game guys, but not those of us who think it is crazy to aspire to an LRT with a Western woman.

So in this scenario you would pillage American women and then go where? The Mongols had women they liked already. They didn't need or even wanted Western women.

I think Nomad77 is making a valid point here.

Despite setting out with the intention to increase male agency and choice, game can paradoxically end up diminishing it- simply because the tax on your time, energy and patience can impose an unsustainable opportunity cost.

Quote: (05-04-2014 10:32 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

And this is ironic, given that we created this reality and still yet have the power to change it.

We can't change it- not now, not yet. The SMP reality is being driven by demographic and economic macro factors that an individual by himself does not have the power to change.

The only thing a man can really do is vote with his feet: pack up and ship out. Like yours truly - writing to you from rural Latin America.

@WD-40 Exactly! Call it hyperinflation of sex for the average guy. The cost for sex is raising at an alarming rate for the average guy while it is falling dramatically for the top 1% of good looking and famous guys. Guys, like Roosh and Krauser who are willing to devote a significant potion of their time and energy to Game also do reasonable well. But for the rest of the guys, the other 99%, it's damn rough out there and the price of sex will just keep raising. As long as we continue to pay whatever women demand, actually they don't even demand it, they just insinuate it, things will only get worse. The only way this will change is if we "collectively" refuse to pay the high price.

Correct, individually one of us can't make much of difference, only if we act collectively can we change anything. We acted collectively when we all sat passively while all of this was happening.

Quote: (05-05-2014 12:47 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

The cost for sex is raising at an alarming rate for the average guy while it is falling dramatically for the top 1% of good looking and famous guys.

This is what is happening and the trend has definitely been accelerating over the past 10 years. For example, my most recent foray into online game was much tougher than I remember it having been in 2002-2005. This time around, I ended up having to put in an average of 60 hours of work per date.

When I finally added up the numbers and realized how much time I was wasting on dating sites, I immediately quit cold turkey and never looked back. Consider that I was able to learn basic conversational Spanish to about intermediate level (somewhere between B1 and B2) with 60 hours of instruction. In other words, starting from square one I was up and running in LatAm in the same amount of time that it would take me to get just one date in my country of origin. Since I needed to date an average of 3 women to get a bang, I'll be able to reach B2 or above level of fluency with about the same amount of investment that it would take me to bang. And we're not even talking about what it would take for me to get into an actual relationship with a LTR-quality woman and how far the same effort would get me with my Spanish. Actually with that amount of work I could probably become completely fluent in both Spanish and Portuguese.

IMO men need to sit themselves down and very carefully, coldly and objectively weigh the time and energy costs of learning and running Western/Anglosphere levels of game against other possible options.

Most people do what they do not because of some decision made after some analysis they just do it because that's what they were told they are suppose to do. So asking them to "assess" they decision is assuming they made one in the first place [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (05-04-2014 10:58 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

I'd argue a guy with solid game doesn't put up with a chick's bullshit or misbehavior.

If a guy had game and knows he is high quality he will ignore and push aside girls that aren't pleasurable and don't behave in a cool manner. They must fit in his life.

Thirst makes women monsters.

Not answering their texts and making them see you out with a better girl puts them right in their place.

Oh yeah and I forgot, I think everyone on this forum and everyone that has game knows the most important word to use with women:

No.

I would argue that the most important word to use with women is silence or to not respond at all to, for example, a bitchy text. But I agree with your point, that telling them 'no' is essential.

Women will continue to get away with bad behavior, i.e., shitting all over the men in their lives so long as these men are unwilling to next them.

I think part of the problem is that women are better at hiding their want or need for sex. In general we are fairly open about our sexual intentions. They are using it to their advantage. They also don't have to worry about the same things as in the past, being able to sleep with many men with little to no consequence. That probably has something to do with their empowerment.

According to Friedrich Nietzsche, the western man is weak and this is because we live in a post-feministic society. Western man has essentially lost his battle with the western woman up to this point. To Nietzsche the essence of life is the will to power and moral authority. Men still have the will to power, but with all the fucked up shit men have done through history with power, we may have lost the moral authority. (As a whole, not necessarily as individuals.)

This is ridiculous - Game is just applied female psychology - that female psychology has been around in the 1950s, the 30s and in the 1500s. Game knowledge would have helped you bang lonely housewives in the 50s just as well as college girls now.

What has been removed is the framework of stable male-female relationships. Game is the great male empowering-tool!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER NEVER EVER GET FULL MAINSTREAM-EXPOSURE OF TRUE GAME!!!! Why? Because it would fuck up the whole system if most men would live according to manosphere definition of masculinity and Game.

Ultimately the women are the losers, since

1. they are more inclinded to become attached to strong Alphas -EVEN if they are promiscuous - they want that one super-Alpha out of "their" harem the most and would drop all men for that guy (of course the guy would never consider a LTR with her and so most will be Alpha-Widows for life)
2. Their short period sexual attraction is gone while Players can go up until the 40s and some even well into their 50s constantly banging - Playmate-style bunnies
3. Players can indeed settle down easily with top-notch pussy in their 40s, while females will only get a cringe-worthy Beta (they have created themselves) or a Alpha man well-past his prime in his 70s

THE FEMININE IMPERATIVE ONLY WINS WHEN MOST MEN ARE BETAS AND OMEGAS with a few unaware Naturals who only know a few facets and cannot teach shit most of the time. As soon as more and more men become Game-aware and Players the women can't help themselves, but feel attracted.

BTW - most guys who rediscover their masculinity start getting interested in more things in life than pussy - that is what our male psyche does - it drives us on and we venture into unknown territories. Getting girls is just a wonderful side-dish and great hobby in those rotten times that we did not create!

Game is about knowing the modern mentality of dating scene. Once you have the knowledge, no woman will have power over you unless you choose to give some of it to her just for the sake of successful long term stuff.