rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drag queen to represent Austria in Eurovision Song Contest

I can't decide whether to laugh or weep. Austria picked a she male to represent them in Eurovision Song Contest. Here is his/her/its photo.
[Image: slide_347132_3674153_free.jpg]

Russian politican calls it a ''blatant propaganda of homosexuality and spiritual decay'' and calls him/her/it ''pervert from Austria''

She claims she is facing ''trans-phobia'' for her ''unnatural'' lifestyle.

Details: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/01...49134.html

that beard tho

The world really gone mad...

But there are some good examples from Austria:

http://www.simplyshredded.com/steph-davis.html

[Image: 51.jpg]

Deus vult!

It won. Strange times we live in.

It was the best of times, it was the Wurst of times.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

[Image: BnURFdzCYAA_Kiv.jpg]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Dupe, bro.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (05-11-2014 02:36 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Dupe, bro.

actually your link is dupe

Quote: (05-11-2014 02:00 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

It was the best of times, it was the Wurst of times.

[Image: 760029144.jpg]

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

With all the shameless circus surrounding this song, we'll never know if it won because of the song or because of its singer's sexual fetish.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-11-2014 03:20 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

With all the shameless circus surrounding this song, we'll never know if it won because of the song or because of its singer's sexual fetish.

The latter. Anybody who watched the show last night can see it. They didn't even hide. It truly was a circus show. The audience alltogether booed every time Russia was mentioned and applaused every time this freak was mentioned. But then again, genders are just social constructions that should be taken down, right?

europe is going down the drain. this creature is literally what europe stands for nowadays

It's quite amusing that it's name is Conchita Wurst since Wurst literally means sausage in German.

Quote: (05-11-2014 05:29 AM)Every10GivesMeA10 Wrote:  

europe is going down the drain. this creature is literally what europe stands for nowadays

Erm, no.

Ask any person with a semblance of intelligence and they will either laugh, become angry or just roll their eyes and dont say anything.

A vocal minority along with a laid-back and placid majority allows this thing to happen.

It crosses into territory where the main argument is; "you cannot tell me what to do with my life" which is fair enough but the counter arguments are "why do you push this in my direction" and "I dont want to see it".

These counter arguments are seen as hate speech and it puts off many people from being vocal because those employers of yours don't like the police to come around working hours and arrest you.

What is that thing?

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

You guys are over analyzing this. The Eurovision is a spectacle. Anyone who thinks otherwise should Google "Lordi".

Heck, even Russia gave Wurst full points so they are in on the joke just like everyone else.

Quote: (05-12-2014 08:19 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Anyone who thinks otherwise should Google "Lordi".

Are you trying to say Lordi is good or bad?

Hey! I like Lordi. [Image: tongue.gif]

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

What is that ugly thing?
Why oh why is the west allowing ths kind of perversity to take place and to spread? The western society has truly reached the bottom and has decayed beyond anything imaginable. Where will it start? Can it get any worst than this?

Serious question to you all:
What would you do and how would you react if you were to face that mutant?

This isn't the first time Eurovision gave the championship to a fag:

First time was in 1998. The decay started a long time ago.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

It seems like these days you need to be pro-gay or you are automatically a hater who want to execute all people with non- hetero features.

Where 's the middle line? I understand people who are finding this utterly repulsive and the fall of Europe. I also understand people who don't take it seriously and just shudder their shoulders and says it's just modern entertainment.

What I don't get is why it's not allowed these days to be a critic of all these pro- gay things going on. You are immediatly marked as radical hater. If you don't support it means you are radical hater.

I guess this is a dead end subject...

LGBT bullshit at Eurovision?

No way...

Why are Conchita Wurst and the ESC any different from travelling peoples in medieval Europe who always brought a woman with a beard along (together with a midget, a sorcerer and a fire-eater) to amuse the plebs at the fair?

Nothing new here. People cheer and people laugh, but just for a moment. At the end of the day everyone is happy that Conchita Wurst is just an anomaly. No reason to get upset about this or to conjure up the cultural demise of Europe.

Quote: (05-13-2014 03:30 AM)Flint Wrote:  

Why are Conchita Wurst and the ESC any different from travelling peoples in medieval Europe who always brought a woman with a beard along (together with a midget, a sorcerer and a fire-eater) to amuse the plebs at the fair?

Yes, but they didn't celebrate these four as the peak of human existence and something that everyone should aspire to and like (otherwise they're bigoted/weird/retarded).

It's not the stuff itself that offends people, it's the extremely aggressive, rude and hypocritical way in which it's pushed.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-12-2014 08:19 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

You guys are over analyzing this. The Eurovision is a spectacle. Anyone who thinks otherwise should Google "Lordi".

Whoa whoa whoa,Vicious! How dare you mock the proudest moment in Finnish history? [Image: wink.gif]