rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to appear less "good"

I was talking to a girl and she said "i didnt know your were like that" I said "what did you think i was like?" then she said "Idk kinda good idk." This was strange for me because i see myself as kind of a dick. I mean i am a good guy but i wont go out of my way to help people if they arent family, a friend, or a friend of a friend and these days, im not shy about making my intentions known to women.

Perhaps it was just the situation i was in last night. The entire night the friend who tagged along kept glaring at me if i made any moves to escalate the contact. Damn my roommate for not having game [Image: sad.gif]

you want to be bad?

walk around smacking jukeboxes dressed like this.
[Image: the-fonz-thumb1.jpg]

This is a strange puzzle for any "up and coming g". You don't want your good guy status to hinder your ability in getting the ladies, yet the world really doesn't need anymore true dicks. And you really want to like yourself when it comes down to it.

If your a good guy, then you are. Don't become a general dick in life just for girls. That's weak and ultimately will hinder your game (think about it - your changing yourself for a woman). The best natural that I ever knew was the nicest guy in the world. While the second best - my oldest friend - is a playful dick to women. So, while some women are self-destructive and will only go to guys that are abusive, its not necessary to be a true "bad boy" dick. Its really not. That doesn't mean that you can't have equal or better game than the bad boy dick, though.

Your probably coming off as nice, because you are, but you still have game. That mix is fine. You just have to remember to always shatter the illusion with some directness, rather than let her make assumptions based on who she thinks you are. These assumptions are, unfortunately, driven by her experience with men who don't have game. So, you'll likely always have to fight the tide of guys who give other guys a bad name.

You can be nice around women, to other people, while not being overly nice directly to women unless your interested in them (but don't get caught going out of your way to not be nice - as she will immediately peg you for someone playing a game to get her, and you will lose - keep in natural and rational). Meaning, I show character but not weakness (nice guy behavior perceived by her to be pandering for sex). After 18 years of dating, this is my natural inclination anyway. Now, my definition of "not being nice" to women doesn't equate to being a dick. It means that I keep boundaries, or I keep it sexual with really no real in-between. That's how you get the American alpha women, or the women with a lot of self confidence, anyway. Beta type women can be a little different, sometimes. Its the nice guys that have no boundaries with hot women, yet who keep it asexual. That's the definition of the nice guy that women don't want. The guys who obviously want sex, and will trade nice guy behavior for it, but who are also to cowardly to ask for it.

edit: dude, you erased your message after I wrote all of this.

haha! i appreciate the post my man. I went ahead and tried to re-write word for word what i said earlier.

I like what you said about not trying too hard to be not nice to her, i do this alot when im out with them and I especially do this all time when i play beer pong. if the ball falls on the ground and i already have my ball i wont pick it up for her everytime but i might pick the ball up off the ground once every 5 or 6 times, or if it is just really convenient for me to pick it up.

Get tribal tattoos and wear Ed Hardy. :-P

Quote: (01-31-2011 01:44 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Get tribal tattoos and wear Ed Hardy. :-P

I think he said "How do you appear less good.", not "How do I look like a douche.". [Image: tard.gif]