rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Non alcoholic game

Non alcoholic game

A rough day after a night on the town makes me wonder...does anyone on the forum party-mack without booze in the system?

While I don't feel I need booze to approach girls, the association of going out and drinking is very hard to break.

Non alcoholic game

Try day game.

At night, but water+tom collins+whatever non alcoholic beverage you prefer. I used to feel the same way as you, that association is strong but you need to break it. What I am saying is: drink if YOU feel like it not because you have to do it to talk to women.

Non alcoholic game

It's my bread and butter. I have an allergic reaction to booze and drugs. Everytime I drink or drug I break out in handcuffs. It's a lot harder to cold approach when you're not loaded. My favorite spots are the bookstore and the grocery market.

Non alcoholic game

I find either approaching sober or with 1-2 drinks max much better than anything more than 2 drinks. There is the occasional night where I'll hit some strange sweet spot with alcohol and my brain chemistry, and I can be 7 drinks deep and unstoppable. But more often than not, my game suffers the more I drink. Whether you realize it or not, its harder to control any emotion the drunker you get. So everything becomes exaggerated.

If I'm in a chilled out mood, I become extra chilled out; if I'm in a gregarious mood, that gets enhanced, etc..

You may laugh more, your responses to other people either become much slower or much faster, and your calibration therefore goes out the window.

When I'm sober, I'm in complete control of every signal that I send. To me, that makes it much easier to get the desired result.

Try daytime approaches. That should break the association. Plus, I find it much more enjoyable than night game. Women also have better attention spans when they aren't drinking. Just be sure to schedule that first date at a venue where you can drink.

Non alcoholic game

Quote: (01-30-2011 09:43 PM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

Try day game.

At night, but water+tom collins+whatever non alcoholic beverage you prefer. I used to feel the same way as you, that association is strong but you need to break it. What I am saying is: drink if YOU feel like it not because you have to do it to talk to women.

Perfectly said. You shouldn't need any booze to run your game but I do understand that at a night out drinking becomes sort of a habit. Like Boston said, day game is best here, It's most of the time alchohol free.

Non alcoholic game

Quote: (02-07-2011 09:07 PM)Vesuvius Wrote:  

It's my bread and butter. I have an allergic reaction to booze and drugs. Everytime I drink or drug I break out in handcuffs.

Ooof....I hear you on that....

Non alcoholic game

Honestly my drinking area game is pretty much the same as my non drinking game. Its just a style, a persona that you are. Alcohol shouldnt really be that much of a factor. Yes, i get laid far more in drinking establishments, but thats a given. I mean day game works works perfectly in bars and clubs if you have it down pat.