rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Clubbing And Bar Hopping A PASSION Of Yours?

for example when I listen to McQueen's podcast it seems partying is his passion.

On the opposite end of the spectrum there's Roosh. My impression is he doesn't enjoy clubbing (I could be wrong), but still goes through with it for gaming purposes.

Who has trained themselves to love nightlife?

Quote: (04-30-2014 09:55 PM)seaAltair Wrote:  

for example when I listen to McQueen's podcast it seems partying is his passion.

On the opposite end of the spectrum there's Roosh. My impression is he doesn't enjoy clubbing (I could be wrong), but still goes through with it for gaming purposes.

i spent the last 6 month night gaming, ive learned how to Dance, spot IOI's learning how to handle girls, and really being more aggressive, but i still got alot to learn, because theres just too much to conquer inside night game, and i would definitely like to learn more if the option was open to me.

I have personally grown to hate clubs.

Dive/chill bars and lounges are where I spend my time. Fighting lines and crowds are not worth my time anymore.

I think you may get tired of clubs and club-like bars as you get older. I never liked quiet, jazz bars when I was in my 20s. Now, that's the kind of bar I prefer.

I hate clubs.

But I am pretty passionate about visiting as many bars and pubs as possible.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Quote: (04-30-2014 09:55 PM)seaAltair Wrote:  

Trained myself? To me it comes naturally. Been going out to clubs since I was 15. I'm 28 now and I still love it.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Why would you *train* yourself to love clubbing and bar hopping (unless you're that thirsty)??

It's just a means to an end.

Once you have your plates going, what's the point? (unless you're a precious social butterfly.)

[Image: tard.gif]

Clubs are cool, I only have a few wingman who were good there. Vegas is so close but man the clubs are ridiculous, I just can't do it much anymore. I've gotta have a table and logistics on LOCK if you wanna pull. I did enjoy reading McQueen's report of the clubs out there.

Dark looking bars and dive bars near my house are where its at, my bang ratio is way higher there than from clubs.

I hate clubs. I go to bars for happy hours every now and then.

I like getting a good nights sleep and not being hungover.

Day game is where it's at man.

Take care of those titties for me.

I long ago came to the conclusion that I didn't like bars and nightclubs, just the beautiful women that were in them.

This is tough. I love bars and going out even tho I'm not too into dancing. But ultimately as I get a little older it's nice to not blow my whole weekend tired and slightly hungover.

I think I love it because of the women.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (05-01-2014 02:07 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

Dive/chill bars and lounges are where I spend my time. Fighting lines and crowds are not worth my time anymore.

Agreed, I generally can't stand clubs at least on weekends, it's like a real life version of Facebook.

I'm good with all kinds of bars and lounges though, from hotel bars with deep house to british pubs to dive bars to student cheapies, I'll even rather go to a hipster bar before going to a club.

I also have to feel like a club is the least favorable in odds. You have to be very high energy and be very aggressive, where as in a bar or lounge, you can be much more relaxed.

It's a no brainer for me, clubs suck.

GLL had a good write up on club game: basically girls go and leave the club with the same crew of people, and its in the afterparty where the hookups happen. http://www.goodlookingloser.com/entry/ge...-club-game

Cold approach from club game is much more rare than success at cold approach at bar game IMO too, although a lot depends on the bar too. IME a lot of bars toe the line between club and bar with way too loud music and a be & be seen scene, but are much smaller than a regular club. If Im gonna go to a club, I'm gonna go to a damn real club, not one of these halfsies things.

It would be a passion if I didn't have to work for money and had more free time.

I used to hate clubs.

The chicks are hotter and the competition and all types of cockblocking is higher.

That said if you know what you're doing to bang hot young girls in tight dresses it is the quickest way. Venue selection is everything.

I like them the more experienced I get with them and the better my game and style become.

Plus clubs are generally for early 30s and under in the U.S. so I may as well play it out while I can.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I don't really like clubs in the US (clubs located in Latin American countries are a different story), so I don't go to them that often. The juice just isn't worth the squeeze most of the time. My normal state is low energy, which isn't a good fit for clubs. I can hype myself up if necessary, but that's not something I want to do every night. For these reasons, I tend to stick to bars. Even though I do enjoy going out in search of strange tang, it doesn't rise to the level of a passion though. If anything, it's just another one of my hobbies.

In most cases, cats who want to get into night game, but don't like clubs
- don't like rap, R&B, Club Music or EDM
- Can't Dance (and the 2 things are typically related)

As a black dude, I got my theories, but the lack of knowledge or appreciation for music, or inability to dance doesn't stop most hot chicks from going out and dancing horribly to music they can barely hear.

We talked about this on the newb board a few months back.

My position is, if you're on some Heavy Metal/Classical Music/Underground Hip Hop/Goth Punk - I say give up on dance clubs, period. There's no hope for you IMO.

But the conservative position is that you can slowly acclimatize yourself to this sort of music by going all the time and trying to get into it. You end up liking genre's by exposing yourself to them. I wouldn't get some kind of "expert" assistance though. The experts are going to guide you to the best stuff, but if you can't appreciate the basics - you'll be in an even worse position, imo.

WIA

I'm not a high energy guy and don't dance nor drink. However, I do better in clubs than bars.

I feel good going to a club solo compared to a bar dolo.

imo being intense and dominant is key inside of a club for guys who aren't party animals.

I really like bars with live music (usually jazz). Go to them all the time. I can dance well too (used to teach and perform).

Can't stand clubs purely because of the insane noise level. It kills my senses and energy. Plus I enjoy talking to people and I can't hear shit so can't talk at all at a club.

I don't go clubbing much but the few times I've gone in recent years (with a big group of friends), I've observed exactly the same thing as GLL: girls never hook up with randoms, they come & leave with the same group.

I'm keen to check out clubs in Latin America and other places someday.

My mum's friend who used to be a DJ at a very popular club in Australia in the late 70s early 80s described the vibe very differently and said the noise level was way lower than it is now.

I've never been much of a drinker, hence not much of a club or bar goer.

I do well at club-like events friends throw. If I show up at a bar or club, its usually because someone invited me, not because I just enjoy those spaces.

With the emphasis people have on night game, I've sometimes felt like I *should* be going to bars & clubs more, but daygame has just always been more fun for me.

I think I could learn to like if I spent time with someone else who loves and thrives in that scene their passion might rub off. I've just never had the reason to, because the places I've lived most have had better avenues for meeting attractive women than bars.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

It really depends on the logistics of where you are at. Larger cities can work out better because of the greater numbers available but a smaller town would maybe not seem worth it to deal with the night game dynamics. That is why there is a shift to day game because it can work a lot better in some situations.

Hate clubs.
Go once in a blue moon and have zero success.
The two could be related, but I put my bets on day game and online.
I could be massively wrong, and that might be the reason for my month-long dry spell.

Quote: (05-01-2014 02:07 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

Bullseye!

I've been done with "clubbin'" for a while; give me a lounge anyday.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (05-02-2014 09:31 AM)Rootless Wrote:  

Hate clubs.
Go once in a blue moon and have zero success.
The two could be related, but I put my bets on day game and online.
I could be massively wrong, and that might be the reason for my month-long dry spell.

You need to operate where you're the most comfortable and confident, period. If you're in a place that you hate, one way or another, it's gonna show.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

I loved going to clubs when I was 19 - 24. I had a great time, pulled a reasonable amount of women. I learned a lot during that phase of my life.

Now days, I don't have the energy for it any more. I'd rather get a good nights sleep and have a productive weekend. When I go out, I stick to pubs. Usually, my buddies and I will go out for dinner on Friday or Saturday night and keep it going until 11 or so then pack it in.

Quote: (05-02-2014 10:16 AM)cmrocks Wrote:  

I loved going to clubs when I was 19 - 24. I had a great time, pulled a reasonable amount of women. I learned a lot during that phase of my life.

Now days, I don't have the energy for it any more. I'd rather get a good nights sleep and have a productive weekend. When I go out, I stick to pubs. Usually, my buddies and I will go out for dinner on Friday or Saturday night and keep it going until 11 or so then pack it in.

Going out for dinner with the guys is good pregaming, but I'll be old and married with kids before calling it a night after that. That's only one step away from dinner parties and that's when you know you've become your parents.

On something else, does anyone actually pull more in clubs than in bars? Higher quality compared to frequency?