rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

wtf is the gmanifesto?

wtf is the gmanifesto?

no offense here, I just skimmed through the blog during half an hour, but I dont really get what it s all about...
Is it about being rich and hangin out with Dior suits or is there any decent game and money making advices?

wtf is the gmanifesto?

Why don't you PM him directly and ask? Or visit his blog?

Mixx

wtf is the gmanifesto?

I visited the blog and wanted to take the input of anyone interested

wtf is the gmanifesto?

I read the site from time to time. He is putting a different spin on gaming, the idea is to set yourself apart from the masses.

It is funny I actually tried some of his strip club moves and the response was overwhelming, so I will give him props on that.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

wtf is the gmanifesto?

Agree that the website is confusing. Am sure g can offer insight

wtf is the gmanifesto?

"no offense here"

None taken.

"is there any decent game and money making advices?"

Decent?

I write about the highest level of the Game (or at least the road to the highest level of the Game).

As far as money making, I have given some excellent stock tips (zero losers), and correctly picked about 90% of the boxing matches over the last 5 years (go back through site and verify), plus tons of other money making methods.

So I would say Yes.

"the idea is to set yourself apart from the masses"

Yes, that is definitely a recurring theme.

"It is funny I actually tried some of his strip club moves and the response was overwhelming, so I will give him props on that."

Good work. Yeah, I have spent a ton of time in Gentleman's Clubs. The stuff I wrote works, no doubt. Most "game bloggers" these days pretty much just copy what I have written in the past.

I can hardly blame them though.

"Agree that the website is confusing."

Interesting. I though it was always pretty damn straight forward. What confuses you?

"Am sure g can offer insight"

I am here for you my brother. Ask away.

wtf is the gmanifesto?

Hey G, I haven't really visited your site much but I've read some of your posts and found them very helpful. I also agree that the website is a little confusing, probably due to pingbacks or links to other stuff at the start, end and even in the middle of parragraphs that belong to a certain post, but maybe thats just me.

Still, thanks for all the knowledge and I hope you keep share it with us [Image: smile.gif]

wtf is the gmanifesto?

g, are you living from stock trading or do you have some good resources/starting point to start living from it?

wtf is the gmanifesto?

The essence of what this guys says is common sense to me and something every dude should ascribe to:

"I have always believed that if you work on yourself, and make yourself a better person, girls will come. A lot of the themes in The G Manifesto are about positive visualization, acting “as if,” and faking it ‘till you make it. If you envision yourself as a super G, pretty soon you will become one."

wtf is the gmanifesto?

G I think I was confused on my first visit to ur site because I was searching for an actual manifesto but couldnt find it.

wtf is the gmanifesto?

FretDancer,

"I haven't really visited your site much but I've read some of your posts"

Bad Move. You should read them all. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Pacman,

"g, are you living from stock trading or do you have some good resources/starting point to start living from it?"

I invest in some stocks and other vehicles. As far as the second part, I didn't grow up rich, if that is what you are asking.

I was very lucky to get some good advice from people and have had great mentors (Grandfather, Father, Godfather).

But bottom line, I worked my *ss off to get where I am. (And still have to continue to work to get where I want to be.)

I also took beatings that would break many a man.

Now I look back and I am glad they happened. They made me who I am today.

Feel free to ask me what you want. I get the feeling that you are holding back. I am here to help.

JayMillz,

Ha. I forgot that I said that. Good find. I was trying to place it, then I finally did.

Yeah, that is pretty much at the core.

It always amazes me how some guys don't want to improve themselves. They are happy with the cards life has dealt them and don't want more.

They are walking zombies.

We only get one shot at life. I am going to make it everything I want.

bigxxx,

The whole thing is a "Manifesto". 5 years and running.

wtf is the gmanifesto?

Actually I m looking for some valid and reliable financial knowledge to start living exclusively from trading...so if you have anything to recommend like web sites, books, methodology about trading...I am all ears

I have tried and failed a few years ago but did not give up the dream to achieve this kind of lifestyle...

When it comes to your pickup advices, I m going to take a thorough look at them even if they might be a bit out of my league as I broke up from a 7 years LTR a few months ago, just like your friend...

wtf is the gmanifesto?

G Manifesto is legit. Big fan.

wtf is the gmanifesto?

Quote: (01-31-2011 01:23 PM)Pacman Wrote:  

Actually I m looking for some valid and reliable financial knowledge to start living exclusively from trading...so if you have anything to recommend like web sites, books, methodology about trading...I am all ears

You know, if just after reading web sites, books and blogs about trading would be enough to start living exclusively from trading, we'd have a whole country of traders.

wtf is the gmanifesto?

[quote='stoney' pid='41683' dateline='1296512352']
G Manifesto is legit. Big fan.
[/quote

I second that.

You want tips on how to make money from trading, are you serious.!

The stock market is a racket and the only people who make money, work for Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

wtf is the gmanifesto?

I think we should apply for money the same state of mind as for pickup...I m sure that many people (AFCs) think that the only way to get hot chicks is to pay them [Image: smile.gif]

Anyway, I m not the swinggcat or mystery or rooshv of finance...but I think g has some valuable advice

wtf is the gmanifesto?

About GManifesto..hmm where can I start...I was put on to him from some good friends about a year ago and have been reading it faithfully ever since. He drops solid game that has been lost really on today's culture. For example G's writings and preference for Boxing to MMA...I've always been a HUGE boxing fan where most young cats today prefer MMA. Boxing is classic, timeless and more calculated sport, look at the style of dress for the top boxing matches in Vegas/NYC and overall compare it to the culture of MMA It's not even close. G brings that timeless style in his writings about Fashion, Sports, Music, Finances and pure Game to a public that is in dire need of it...You can't get the stuff the stuff he's writing about anywhere from what I've seen. I will keep putting cats onto It and all my friends who I have told to read it have enjoyed it so far.

wtf is the gmanifesto?

Diddo. I love a good boxing match. My dream match of course is pacquiao vs mayweather. [Image: smile.gif]

I could never get into MMA - every match I see is mostly grabbing and punching your opponent while he is on the floor. ??? Or at least, trying to slam him to the floor.

I never get to see these great "martial artists" do any fancy moves other than kicking someone in the face like crazy while he is on the floor. (yawn) I compare MMA to Baseball as far as excitement goes.

Mixx

wtf is the gmanifesto?

Quote: (02-01-2011 12:23 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Diddo. I love a good boxing match. My dream match of course is pacquiao vs mayweather. [Image: smile.gif]

I could never get into MMA - every match I see is mostly grabbing and punching your opponent while he is on the floor. ??? Or at least, trying to slam him to the floor.

I never get to see these great "martial artists" do any fancy moves other than kicking someone in the face like crazy while he is on the floor. (yawn)

Mixx

I can't get into MMA because of the douchiness of the culture that surrounds it. I respect their skills though.

The G Manifesto doesn't really offer game advice per se, but there isn't a better site out there at capturing the vibe of the hustler, the player, the fly girl layer. I've been a reader for about two years.

wtf is the gmanifesto?

The website is pretty funny to visit once in awhile, but you just can't take it seriously.

wtf is the gmanifesto?

Quote: (02-01-2011 12:23 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I never get to see these great "martial artists" do any fancy moves other than kicking someone in the face like crazy while he is on the floor. (yawn)

Mixx

Agreed. I m kinda old school...love boxing. I was watching Khan Maidana the other day, lots of action and energy. Was watching it with a girl and she was so into it. I respect what those MMA guys do, but it is boring.

I dont think pacman mayweather is going to happen though. It may happen anti climatically when they are over the hill and got nothing to lose like the Hopkins Jones II fight. We were robbed of a truly amazing rematch there.

wtf is the gmanifesto?

It's an entertaining read, it took me awhile to get used to the bits that were bollocks and the good bits. With all the "colourful" blogs out there, you never know whether someone is taking the piss or being deadly serious.

Putting aside the "hustler/heists" stuff, tis good to see someone who advocates for both smoking and old school boxing knowledge. Also any American who acknowledges the legend that was George Best can't be that bad. Quick question for "G" if he's still reading this thread, was your Da really from Belfast?

wtf is the gmanifesto?

Pacman - "Actually I m looking for some valid and reliable financial knowledge to start living exclusively from trading...so if you have anything to recommend like web sites, books, methodology about trading...I am all ears"

I post a bunch of stuff. Start with this: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2009/07/mat...iples.html . If that is really what you want to do, I suggest to get a job in that field first to learn from people and see if you really like it.

stoney, rudeboy, InternationalSwagger, MiXX, Nonpareil - thanks for the good word.

zoom - "The website is pretty funny to visit once in awhile, but you just can't take it seriously."

Most of what I write is written in a humorous tone, although all of it is very true. Sure, I exaggerate at times to make a point, which is exactly the way my friends and I speak. (On the flip side, for any exaggeration I have made, I have toned down other things as well).

I was curious as to what I have written about in the past that you couldn't take seriously?

People make that claim a lot but never give a specific example.

Luckystar - Pac VS Money May seems far off, and I don't follow the day to day, but I really want to see that one.

CuChulainn - Yes. My Father was really born in Belfast. Ha. Why would I make that up of all things?

As far as smoking and boxing, I got way more to come.

wtf is the gmanifesto?

double post*

wtf is the gmanifesto?

Fun and exciting events like G writes about have the potential to happen all the time if you put yourself in position for it to occur. im sure we all have stories and memories of some cool/strange/crazy nights, that people wouldnt believe. not trying to sound like im bragging here but I got two handjobs from an obese black chick and a girl with lupus and a fucked uphand in one night. Just the other night i went to an all black apartment party. That shit right there...insane! there was atleast 40 people in one apartment. It isnt quite as cool as the stuff that happens to Mpm but it is kind of crazy none the less. All about positioning and putting yourself out there and being