rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tiny Hamsters Eating Tiny Burritos: A metaphor for our times

A man puts a lot of work into making an artisinally crafted miniature burrito. A hamster comes up and swallows it in three bites. It gulps down another one just as quickly, then looks for more. With nothing more to give it, the man walks off, dejected.

I thought the message was more about hamsters being stuffed or things swallowed nearly whole.

Regardless, nice find. I think he may be more upset he can't continue to stuff the hamsters cute face and watch it eat rather than he's now out of things to make and feed the hamster and feels useless though.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

I thought the metaphor was that the 'chef' looks like a huge faggot.

This man should be spending his time getting in shape instead of making faces while hamsters eat his miniature creations. Still, cute video. Reduces my distaste that the word "hamster" usually incites in me.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before