rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help on sexual undertones

Hey I typically would post this on the newbie thread, but it doesn't get as many looks..and this is one of the main current problems I have.

I dont know how to get them thinking about sex...I come off as friendzoneish right now because of that. I've read bang & daybang. rereading bang.

Any concrete examples, suggestions, advice, for getting the sexual undertones across would be MUCH appreciated. btw big college setting.

going out tonight and Thursday.. so Ill be acting on it immediately. Im decent with kino actually, just need to direct words and her thought process to sex.

Edit: Mods feel free to move it to Newbie section.

First this still should be in the Newbie section. I would PM vets that have previously responded to your posts if you need immediate advice. My PM's are usually always answered promptly by vets I respect.

Your first step to being sexual viewed by women is to lead by viewing them sexually. If you look at a girl in the eyes with the thoughts of wanting to have rough sex with her it is pretty damn hard to give off a friendship vibe.

You need to work on rewiring your brain to see women as sexual beings that need to have good sex, and you are the one to give it to them.

Keeping your answers short and vague help keep a sexual vibe up. The quickest way to a friend vibe are long-winded answers that are sprinkled with explanations, worries, insecure reasoning etc...

Keep the focus on her, put her on the spot more. Make her prove herself as cool to you.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

It starts with your mindset.

When you look at a girl, you must picture in your mind having sex with her.

When you communicate with a girl, this will come through in your eyes and 'undertone'.

Note: This isn't a 'creepy' vibe, but one of Dominance, Sexuality and Masculinity.

In conversation you have to Establish from the Beginning: you're interested in her sexually. You will not be her friend. You will not be her shoulder to cry on. You will not be her shopping buddy. You will not be buddy who picks her up at 3am to take to an alpha males house so she can suck his cock while you wait in the car.

As you assert yourself socially, a wonderful thing will happen: Girls will be drawn to you for the very reason of sex. Ask anyone in my social circles and they know me as, "Christian is Mr. Right Now. He's the guy girls want to fuck and he makes it clear from the get go".

There are multiple ways to do this and I'm on my way out the door, but I'll drop some more info later.

My instinct tells me that while you have READ Game books, you haven't APPLIED it enough.

Through experience, trial and error and figuring out what makes you tick, you'll capture the proper undertones you're looking to have.

Girls are dying to get fucked. Be the man who fucks them and doesn't apologize for wanting to do so, or be the guy in the corner of the room at the party staring and wish and hoping lightening will strike and he'll "get lucky".

I honestly don't often say things that are overtly sexual until after I've already made my intentions clear by my body language and the way I touch them.

Get them laughing and having fun, start touching them more and getting closer to them. See how they reciprocate. Once you've established that she likes being close and the touching, go for the kiss. Then start telling her how sexy she is...and how you especially like her ass as you give it a nice grab.

This can happen as fast as a few minutes, or even a few seconds really once you can spot the signs.

I think this is a nice beginner approach.

I should add. Don't say she's a sexy girl like a pussy. Make out with her forcefully and say she's a fucking sexy ass girl...Or something along those lines...that's usually how I get into sex/dirty talk while I'm at a bar or club.

I like to imagine they are all thinking about sex, because they probably are. At least young women do, I would think. It's about getting them to think about sex with you. Build that in their minds.

Always infer that you are fucking someone at this point in time.

As was probably written as a footnote on the stone tablets that Moses brought down from Mt Sinai: "dry dick bringeth dryness to vagina and wet dick bringeth wetness."

Sex is a topic you can never be direct about with women, for if you are you risk stirring up a resistance that you will never be able to lower; shutting a door you may never be able to reopen. As with many other spheres of life, you never want to make it apparent that you are angling for something. Just remember what you need to do to create ATTRACTION and the rest will fall into place naturally.

If you're new do not revive two year old threads with pointless replies which add no meaning to it what so ever.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (02-08-2016 09:19 AM)Oz. Wrote:  

If you're new do not revive two year old threads with pointless replies which add no meaning to it what so ever.

I agree.

[Image: amateur_hour_anchorman.gif]