rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Next-level betafaggotry - Baby showers for dudes

Just when you thought we've reached the SuperBowl end zone of American emasculation, along comes ManShower.net (srs no homo 4 reel u gise) to help you plan the happiest, sausage-festiest male baby shower of your life - no girls allowed!

As you can imagine, this company was created by two herbs with soy tits on an IV drip of estrogen. Note the pinky lift at 0:24 seconds:

B-dubs son! Bring diapers! You'll be picking up every waitress in sight when you're seen at one of these bad boy events:

[Image: IIpTFr8.jpg?1]

According to the Daily Mail, "man showers" are getting popular. Think I'm gonna start walking around with a syringe full of steroids and testosterone so I can stab any "guy" who tries to invite me to one of these herbal nightmares.

Aziz Nuts in yo mothafuckin' mouth - @aziz_nuts

I think this is the most gay thing I've seen short of actually having homo sex.

Well, I know if I was about to have a kid, I would be drinking a lot and throwing shit around the house.

Maybe it would kick off if the two guys in the video looked like someone a woman would actually choose to reproduce with.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

[Image: wtf3.gif]

Deus vult!

They had to throw beer in there didn't they? As if beer is some kind of touchstone for masculinity. They should have thrown a sports game on the TV in there too!

Beer and spectator sports - they are to masculinity what masturbation is to sex.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

[Image: married-with-children.gif]

Yeah, no dice.

Why does there have to be a party for everything these days? Whatever happened to cigars and scotch with friends?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Just another attempt by marketers to commodify people's latent narcissism.

I went to a "couple's baby shower" once. The wife probably planned 90% of it.
The women sat around inside oohing over the gifts while the guys stood around the back yard drinking from the keg and shooting the shit.
Worked for me.

If couple's showers worked like this I wouldn't complain.

I understand its common to call one's father dad, but I find something demeaning about the word dad. It sounds like calling a grown man "boy". Like yeah he's impregnated a woman, but he wears a baby sling and changes the diapers.

But I guess if you're a chode in your mancave, wearing flip flops and over sized sports jerseys, filling your large gut with Bud Lite and watching millionaire degenerates play a game you're too out of shape to play, at least until your wife tells you its time to do the dishes (and you respond, yes, dear)-I guess dad is the right word.

At least it was at 11:30am so they could still go to Home Depot afterwards.

[Image: oh-lord-no_zpse8def33f.gif]

Quote: (04-29-2014 12:42 PM)soup Wrote:  

I don't know, it might be even gayer. It seems to be possible to fuck guys and still be masculine (ex. Jack Donovan.)

Quote: (04-29-2014 12:53 PM)spalex Wrote:  

Well, I know if I was about to have a kid, I would be drinking a lot and throwing shit around the house.

Maybe it would kick off if the two guys in the video looked like someone a woman would actually choose to reproduce with.

Don't worry, it's not really his kid.

Quote: (04-29-2014 07:57 PM)darklightdispatch Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2014 12:42 PM)soup Wrote:  

I don't know, it might be even gayer. It seems to be possible to fuck guys and still be masculine (ex. Jack Donovan.)

Yup, gayer than a bag of dicks.

Fuck, I'd throw a "man baby shower" if I could use it as an excuse to round up the old school homies and go ham in mexico/vegas/miami. What else are you going to do after everyone's married off and there are no bachelor parties on the horizon?

Basically anything that people attach the word "man" to, is poorly disguised faggotry.

For example, a "man bag" is just a fucking purse.
A "man cave" is a designated hideout for weak men.
And now we have the "man shower". The pattern holds.

When my wife had a baby shower, I went to the gym. That was my "manshower".

Hypothesis: The cuckoldry rate for men who get manshowers is significantly higher than the general male population.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Garbage like this justifies the feminist hatred of men.

If this were all that were left of masculinity, I'd say kill 'em all. What absolute embarrassments to their forebearers. Low-testosterone, soft and cuddly looking, pretending that acting goofy is "man humour". I shudder to think what sort of sex lives these guys have.

I was ostracized for 6 months for refusing to go to a friends "gender inclusive" baby shower.

It was like I eat children for fun, instead of having better things to do with my time than pretend I feel all warm and fuzzy because some female friend needs to feel superior over her unmarried and barren friends.

Yall are just jealous yall didn't get invited to the man shower. You guys are so going to miss out on the fun games and hot wings!

seriously what's the point of a party with no bitches?

My girl invited me to a co-ed baby shower this weekend. Apparently, the guy used to be a party animal, but I've never met him. This video confirms my worst fears on what it would be like if I actually showed up.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

I think it's fine, if you're excited about having a kid and want to have a party I'm not gonna call you a faggot over it, I mean yeah I'd suggest changing the name but the name is really just dumb rather than gay.

Come back down to earth and you'll have more friends to party with regardless of the occasion you're celebrating

Quote: (11-09-2018 07:34 AM)ShuaiGe Wrote:  

I think it's fine, if you're excited about having a kid and want to have a party I'm not gonna call you a faggot over it, I mean yeah I'd suggest changing the name but the name is really just dumb rather than gay.

Come back down to earth and you'll have more friends to party with regardless of the occasion you're celebrating

Well celebrating is one thing.

Having a manshower and all of what was described in the video is something else entirely.

Quote: (04-30-2014 11:50 PM)Laner Wrote:  

I was ostracized for 6 months for refusing to go to a friends "gender inclusive" baby shower.

What's a gender-inclusive baby shower?