rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mourinho-level defence

Mourinho-level defence

Guys,

I went out with a 34yo a week ago, got her both back to my place and drunk, but couldn't get her even to hold hands, although I was stroking her legs, 'accidentally' touching her boobs etc, and she was here for hours. I also tried it on several times but she wasn't having it. She gave me the spiel about hooking up in the past but not doing it anymore and also 'bad things' happening in the past.

She's coming round this evening with some food, we're going to drink again. She texted me saying "there will be no sex." I just replied that I will be waiting for her.

Would appreciate any advice on the best way to deal with this. Thinking that if I hold back a bit she might initiate.

Cheers

Mourinho-level defence

Quote: (04-29-2014 08:15 AM)shotsinthebox Wrote:  

Would appreciate any advice on the best way to deal with this. Thinking that if I hold back a bit she might initiate.

You must initiate.

Take off her shirt as quickly as possible.

If she still puts up enormous resistance, put her hand on your dick.

Mourinho-level defence

I would deal with this the same way I deal with LMR. She has agreed to come back to your place, alone, which is a great start. Leads me to believe that the attraction is already there and you don't have to worry about it as much. Notice I said as much and not at all. While building attraction is important and you cannot forget about it, focus more on building comfort. This will help you break down some of that LMR. While you're building comfort, hold frame and be alpha at the same time. As she is on the older side, watch out for her pegging you as a provider and someone she wants to settle with, as at that age, that's probably what she's in the market for. As for the rest, push and pull. Push forward, pull back.

Also, in terms of her text that she wasn't going to have sex tonight, you gave a good answer, and to be honest it'll depend on your style of game and your personality but I usually go a little more playful with things, teasing her that it's her that has sex on the mind.

Mourinho-level defence

Is this a selfish, frigid bitch or a timid one? If the latter...

Steer the conversation in a way so that you can act like her distance translates as a lack of interest, possibly making your meeting on the extinction list. It's a great way to make her look like the bad guy and get her to make a move before she pushes a good guy away who's actually interested in her... bwahahaha

Mourinho-level defence

Cheers guys. I think more 'frigid' than timid. I think teasing about the sex thing is a great idea.

Mourinho-level defence

This sounds like classic mankiller or fangirl of caveman sex

Mourinho-level defence

From the wisdom of Chateau Heartiste: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/08/1...e-bracket/ :

"31 to 34 year olds

In some ways, women in the 31-34 age range are the toughest broads to game. (By “toughest”, it is meant “most time consuming”.) It’s counterintuitive, yes, but there are factors at work besides her declining beauty which mitigate against the easy, quick lay. For one, it is obviously harder to meet single 31-34 year old women than it is to meet single younger women. Marriage is still a pussy-limiting force to contend with for the inveterate womanizer, but Chateau apprentices are hard at work battling the scourge of mating market disturbances caused by the grinding and churning of the marriage machine.

But the bigger reason 31-34 year olds are harder to game than any other age group of women has to do with the wicked nexus of entitlement and self-preservation that occurs at this age in women. When you combine a disproportionate sense of entitlement fueled by years of feminism, steady paychecks and promotions, and cheerleading gay boyfriends with suspicions of every man’s motives and a terrible anxiety of being used for a sexual fling sans marriage proposal, you get a venom-spitting malevolent demoness on guard against anything she might perceive as less than total subjugation to her craving for incessant flattery and princess pedestaling.

Note that Chateau guests aren’t necessarily complaining. A harder-to-game 33 year old is kind of like getting bumped down from a Honda Civic rental but driving off the lot with the consolation prize of a Ferrari.

Listen to any man who is good with women and they will tell you the same thing:

“I have an easier time bedding and dating 23 year olds than I do 33 year olds.”

This defies all logic until you see it through the eyes of the hamster sweating its fluffy ass off in a woman’s brain. (Poor little creature must be pooped out by the mid-30s.) Sure, a 33 year old is not as hot as the 23 year old version of herself, but her ASD is through the roof, as is her self-conception as a hot marriage-worthy commodity. Many older women will tell themselves that their experience, maturity, accomplishments and financial stability mean they should be way more valuable to men seeking wives than some young babe on the take. Of course, they have to tell themselves this because reality isn’t making it easy to believe.

These are the kind of women who have sexual flings with college guys, because they can psychologically box those men in as “purely for fun” adventures. But the men the 31-34 year old women really want are the older, established men who will give them a marriage proposal and a family. This is why it is counterintuitively harder to game the older woman who still retains a vestige of her youthful attractiveness: she wants and expects so much more than the younger woman.

Game required: Strong body language, masculine dominance, sharp suits and shoes, easy on the negs and palm reading, emphasis on the comfort stage, lots of travel stories, disqualify yourself from sex on the first date, vulnerability game, avoidance of the beta provider zone.

In short, if you can present yourself to her as different than the indistinguishable mass of sad schlumpy beta herbs who are her typical choice in available men, then you are guaranteed the lay. Just don’t expect to sleep with her on the first night. She will work hard to make your seduction as difficult and drawn out as possible.

Note: DO NOT SPEAK OF THE YOUNGER WOMEN YOU DATE to an older woman. You will be tempted to do this to demonstrate your higher value, but instead she will withdraw so fast into her ego-preserving turtle shell that no game will redeem the pickup. If the subject comes up, just tell her you’ve “dated many interesting women” and leave it at that."

Don't believe that she is some kind of frigid or coy special snowflake. It is rather more likely that if she were 24, you would have banged her already. Also possible that she sees you as a potential provider hubby / LTR - she will make it more difficult because of it.

Mourinho-level defence

Thanks for the replies guys, unfortunately it was a major fail.

The upside was that she gave me a cake she baked that's really nice (and if it's poisoned, my flatmate's going down with me...)

The downside, we're sitting on my coach drinking wine and watching youtube etc. I put my hand on her leg, or anywhere (2nd date and we're both tipsy on my couch in my bedroom, I mean, come on). "No I don't like it. I told you before." Sometimes I do this and she doesn't mind, then after 5 minutes she gives me a dirty look. I think she accussed me of "harrassing" her (although she stayed sitting next to me on my sofa in my bedroom drinking my wine for 3 hours). We're sitting there, interacting with her turning her back on me. I almost threw her out. She tells me something like, I'm not a ONS or an affair (so that means I'm nothing then?). She says I'm being too fast and I'm "desperate", she "never knew someone so desperate."

She kept wanting to show me fotos and stuff on fb, at one point a girl I know sends me a message on fb asking "what's up?" and this grown woman I'm with tries to write some stupid response, I held her back to stop her and she BIT my hand so hard she almost drew blood. Then after she'd drunk nearly a bottle of wine, she accused me of trying to get her drunk and take advantage of her. And off she goes. Oh, and now we're friends on fb.

Reading that back, I feel like I should be FAR more pissed off than I am, but on one level I know it serves me right, what else do I expect from okc.

Mourinho-level defence

Quote: (04-29-2014 03:59 PM)shotsinthebox Wrote:  

Thanks for the replies guys, unfortunately it was a major fail.

The downside, we're sitting on my coach drinking wine and watching youtube etc. I put my hand on her leg, or anywhere (2nd date and we're both tipsy on my couch in my bedroom, I mean, come on). "No I don't like it. I told you before." Sometimes I do this and she doesn't mind, then after 5 minutes she gives me a dirty look. I think she accussed me of "harrassing" her (although she stayed sitting next to me on my sofa in my bedroom drinking my wine for 3 hours). We're sitting there, interacting with her turning her back on me. I almost threw her out. She tells me something like, I'm not a ONS or an affair (so that means I'm nothing then?). She says I'm being too fast and I'm "desperate", she "never knew someone so desperate."

Difficult to game as expected - 3rd or 4th date with some of these women necessary. Their hindbrain wants it but her mind plays the hard to get virgin, as if that would make her the "perfect" catch -the hamster is truly sweating. No ONS? That tells it all - she wants you obviously for more and is thus harder to get, because her hamster thinks, that you will see her more as wife-material because of it. Accusing you of "desperation" is likely more a shit-test or you gave too much of a Beta-vibe - aggressive sexual moves are Alpha anyway - they are not signs of desperation.

She kept wanting to show me fotos and stuff on fb, at one point a girl I know sends me a message on fb asking "what's up?" and this grown woman I'm with tries to write some stupid response, I held her back to stop her and she BIT my hand so hard she almost drew blood. Then after she'd drunk nearly a bottle of wine, she accused me of trying to get her drunk and take advantage of her. And off she goes. Oh, and now we're friends on fb.

That's another point - practically ouf of Heartiste - she saw another girl being interested and wanted to ruin it for you. She was pissed off, because she knew that your options on the sexual market are certainly higher and better than her - maybe the girl being more attractive or younger.

Reading that back, I feel like I should be FAR more pissed off than I am, but on one level I know it serves me right, what else do I expect from okc.

Frankly sounds like the typical crazy 34-year-old well on the way to spinster-city. You can still get the bang - takes one or two dates more if you really want it - in a way you can revenge fuck her which is always nice. There is plenty in the PUA literature that you can do to build that comfort faster and get the bang by next date - either way women in that age bracket are strangely hard to game, because their inner hamster is fucking crazy already.

Mourinho-level defence

I'm still lolling at the saying "Mourinho-level defence"

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Mourinho-level defence

Next her..no worth it. Tell her you dont have time and age for games. She is 34 and acting like a teenager? Fuck that.

But listen.at the same time i think you probably didn't do things right. Ain't no way that a chick is coming to drink at my house twice and I am not getting sex. Be more sexual next time. Tell her how sexy her lips look, that you would love to eat out her vagina, kiss her ears, whisper some sexy stuff, etc etc

Mourinho-level defence

Quote: (05-01-2014 01:25 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Next her..no worth it. Tell her you dont have time and age for games. She is 34 and acting like a teenager? Fuck that.

But listen.at the same time i think you probably didn't do things right. Ain't no way that a chick is coming to drink at my house twice and I am not getting sex. Be more sexual next time. Tell her how sexy her lips look, that you would love to eat out her vagina, kiss her ears, whisper some sexy stuff, etc etc

She's a bit of a funny one. She reminds me of a teenage Hungarian I went out with (not a good thing).

I think you're right - I didn't sweet-talk her at all. Maybe I wasn't pushy enough physically (the first time I was all over her like a sponge) this time, but she's got a real gender studies thing going on that made me a bit paranoid.

Mourinho-level defence

Did she park two buses in front of her vag and said:

"You aint getting in here tonight!"

Mourinho-level defence

She has a gender studies thing going on and she accused you of harassing her?

Dude, fucking run. This is a false rape accusation waiting to happen. I don't want to be pouring some out for another fallen brother.

Make her head spin on the way out too, only because she fucking bit you. My text would be: "I don't have any desire to see you again after you bit me. I don't date dogs with rabies." Then don't reply to her followup rage texts.

Mourinho-level defence

I agree with Texas drop this chick before she has ammo to do anything.

Mourinho-level defence

Quote:Quote:

She kept wanting to show me fotos and stuff on fb, at one point a girl I know sends me a message on fb asking "what's up?" and this grown woman I'm with tries to write some stupid response, I held her back to stop her and she BIT my hand so hard she almost drew blood.

[Image: whoa.gif]

Unbelievable! I'd give her no flak for being so closed and unresponsive, but actually trying to impersonate you on your own computer and biting you is ridiculous. Typical "empowered" woman who lives in a consequence-free world. If she got smacked in the face for going around doing this shit she would think twice about it.

Break off all contact with her before it gets worse. No pussy is worth that shit.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Mourinho-level defence

Quote: (05-16-2014 03:45 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

She kept wanting to show me fotos and stuff on fb, at one point a girl I know sends me a message on fb asking "what's up?" and this grown woman I'm with tries to write some stupid response, I held her back to stop her and she BIT my hand so hard she almost drew blood.

[Image: whoa.gif]

Unbelievable! I'd give her no flak for being so closed and unresponsive, but actually trying to impersonate you on your own computer and biting you is ridiculous. Typical "empowered" woman who lives in a consequence-free world. If she got smacked in the face for going around doing this shit she would think twice about it.

Break off all contact with her before it gets worse. No pussy is worth that shit.

I don't know. If it were me I'd stick around for a bit more and teach her the meaning of the word "no". I love the game [Image: blush.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Mourinho-level defence

Next time put her hand on your dick.

Mourinho-level defence

Quote: (04-29-2014 08:15 AM)shotsinthebox Wrote:  

Guys,

I went out with a 34yo a week ago, got her both back to my place and drunk, but couldn't get her even to hold hands, although I was stroking her legs, 'accidentally' touching her boobs etc, and she was here for hours. I also tried it on several times but she wasn't having it. She gave me the spiel about hooking up in the past but not doing it anymore and also 'bad things' happening in the past.

She's coming round this evening with some food, we're going to drink again. She texted me saying "there will be no sex." I just replied that I will be waiting for her.

Cheers

Read every comment in this thread... and please come back with the result... I'd like to know what happened...

Mourinho-level defence

I went out with a 34yo a week ago,

I have located and isolated the problem.

it should be: "I went out with a 18yo a week ago,"

Don't make the same mistake and you should be fine.