rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Lawyer Chicks Really All That Bad?

The George Clooney engagement thread got me thinking about something, are female lawyers really all that bad? I'm well aware of the stereotype about them being ball busting, over-ambitious, unfeminine and so on, but I find it hard to square with my experience with female law students on my campus.

I know a lot of law students on campus, I've gotten with a few of them and there's a lot of them in some of my classes, they even make a majority of the students in one of my majors. I've found them to be no more masculine than the liberal arts students, the 2nd most attractive (after the health/nutrition girls) and for what it's worth the most intelligent, so I struggle to understand what the forum thinks is wrong with them. Out of many law girls I only know two who turned out to fit the ball-busting stereotype and both were outliers, one lesbian and one libertarian that I briefly casually dated a while back who somehow still came off as feminine...

A bit of background on the situation here: most professional entry postgraduate degrees like law or medicine are mainly done at the undergraduate level in my country, with most law students here completing a 5 year long concurrent B.A/LL.B double degree (a Bachelor degree alone takes 3 years here) to lighten the load of starting a law degree while still a teenager. As such, almost all the people I know in the field of law are still in their late teens or early 20's. These girls also all come from well-off families and elite private high schools and needed to graduate high school the top 2% of the state grade wise (like most degrees in the country admission is based solely on academics) to get into law at my university, and in my opinion girls from that kind of background are usually better than average both looks and personality wise, which I think is the reason why the law girls are one of the hottest groups on my campus.

So either these girls are going to go downhill really fast when they actually start work as lawyers (albeit a fair few of them say they have no interest in actually doing so), the situation at my university is an exception to the norm or the stereotype of the lawyer cunt is overblown.

Can any RVF lawyers with intimate knowledge of this topic chime in?

Chicks who are lawyers or law students are absolutely horrible for relationship material. They tend to be arrogant and controlling and have masculine tendencies, especially in the way they speak.

However, if I happen to find one who is hot and DTF, I'd bang her, but definitely not pursue a relationship.

I dont have a lot of experience with lawyers, probably for good reason.

I can't speak about non-American lawyers but the US ones are a pain in the ass. I had to let an older female lawyer go at one of my companies. That cost me a ton. She wanted her entire retirement to be funded from her severance. It didn't matter that she squandered her money her entire life.

I was in NYC once meeting with different financial institutions to pitch me to switch some of investments to them (UBS, Morgan, Goldman, etc). At one of the meetings one of the lawyers asked what I was doing that night. It wasn't unusual for them to take out prospective clients so I said I was free. She takes me out to dinner and we talk business mostly. At the end of the dinner she says she had a good time and starts listing my good and bad qualities in front of me. I have no idea what's going on until she says she's be willing to go out again with me. You could practically see the skid marks as I ran away. Many of the women lawyers I know have a screw lose. But remember, NALALT.

Was at a bar in Dallas sometime last summer...opened a group (ended up being a bachelorette party), and the lawyer of the pack was the first to respond. Fairly nice but abruptly said she was too old for me....she also had short hair while wearing flats lol. I think that said it all.

RVF attorney here, They're not any worse than any other chick. I've fucked plenty. They enjoy a smart guy, but not smart in a way that she is smart, unless he's a more accomplished lawyer in her specialty, then it's a pissing contest.

Occasionally you'll run across a big firm lawyer chick trying to make partner, but she won't have time for much more than fucking.

The ones who aren't trying to make partner, mommy track, are looking for their betters, much like all career minded chicks looking to have it all.

The non big firm lawyer chicks, ie 96% of all lawyers, are just as entitled as every other girl.

In general aren't any less or more argumentative than regular chicks. But unlike a regular girl she might go lawyer mode on you, and most non lawyer folks don't know how to argue at all. Engineers and tech types are the worst, very reductionist and absolutist. So you can't win an argument logically with a typical lawyer chick, nor will you win the emotional one, because she's a woman.

As for them being unusually masculine and aggressive, that's career women for the most part.

WIA

Another RVF lawyer here.

First, let me say that the girls in my law program were STUNNING. I found all of the girls to be (relatively) intelligent, good looking on the whole, and no different from any other girls.

That being said, lawyers who actually practise are a different story entirely. WIA's breakdown sums up my thoughts exactly. As well, you then can't use the "lawyer" card to impress them, something which has been adding a nice little boost for me lately.

Damn, I feel awkward for being the only one in choosing "better than the average girl"

That's what gaming career women for 7 years does for me

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

The Australian ones are not as bad, IME, but admittedly I only know students and young ones just out of uni and starting work. Better looking than than other schools on campus on average, IMO, and easily in the top 3. Not sure about intelligence, I don't care and don't find most women that smart anyway. I do deal with too many PhDs in STEM and Med on a regular basis so education & general academic intelligence don't impress me much.

Some have the bad habits of interviewing you about your own career and ambitions, but not too hard to break it and redirect the convos. One chick I hooked up with when she was a student asked me on the first night we met (and hooked up later) what I did for a living and what I planned for my future, within minutes of being introduced by a mutual friend! She also tried to do a background check on me as I looked somewhat unusual for Asians, so I made up a silly family story from a nonexistent island, which she ate up. And 6 years later, when we met again at a party and hooked up once more, she still remembered and asked me if I'm still in my first shit kicking job out of uni or if I've managed to get anywhere in life. Memory of an elephant!

The worst thing is that they're always crazy busy, and any fun time is filled with insane amount of alcohol and late nights. I hooked up with one (Asian) and tried to date another two (a half asian and a blonde), but I prefer good health and good sleep over trying to keep up with their crazy lifestyle.

Has anybody ever asked the same question about kindergarten teachers? Or massage therapists? Or yoga instructors?

But that might not be a fair comparison. A female lawyer is no better or worse than any other gal taken from the ranks of the careerist cunts. Most women placed in these positions all develop a cutthroat, take-charge attitude and don't prioritize relationships with men (or any life experiences outside of work). The only difference is that female lawyers, as a group, are afflicted by the careerist virus along with the strong woman syndrome to a greater extent than other professional groups.

control freaks. no.

I'm in law school right now and for the most part the girls are pretty fucking cool and there a quite a few in the 8-9 range. In my section of about 80 students, 40 of whom are girls, i'd fuck 20 of them no problem, 10 with alcohol lol.

I have no idea what they'll be like in 10 years, but my guess is most of em will pussy out and get married or become major ballbusters if they can hack it a firm and make it rain.

Allmost all of the hot ones have boyfriends though, and the cute ones who don't are slutbags. Surprise surprise.

Quote: (04-27-2014 11:30 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Has anybody ever asked the same question about kindergarten teachers? Or massage therapists? Or yoga instructors?

But that might not be a fair comparison. A female lawyer is no better or worse than any other gal taken from the ranks of the careerist cunts. Most women placed in these positions all develop a cutthroat, take-charge attitude and don't prioritize relationships with men (or any life experiences outside of work). The only difference is that female lawyers, as a group, are afflicted by the careerist virus along with the strong woman syndrome to a greater extent than other professional groups.

PreK teachers and the rest of the professions are very people-interactive so women working those professions will be warm and friendly compared to investment bankers, lawyers, and military officers.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (04-27-2014 02:59 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

RVF attorney here, They're not any worse than any other chick. I've fucked plenty. They enjoy a smart guy, but not smart in a way that she is smart, unless he's a more accomplished lawyer in her specialty, then it's a pissing contest.

Occasionally you'll run across a big firm lawyer chick trying to make partner, but she won't have time for much more than fucking.

The ones who aren't trying to make partner, mommy track, are looking for their betters, much like all career minded chicks looking to have it all.

The non big firm lawyer chicks, ie 96% of all lawyers, are just as entitled as every other girl.

In general aren't any less or more argumentative than regular chicks. But unlike a regular girl she might go lawyer mode on you, and most non lawyer folks don't know how to argue at all. Engineers and tech types are the worst, very reductionist and absolutist. So you can't win an argument logically with a typical lawyer chick, nor will you win the emotional one, because she's a woman.

As for them being unusually masculine and aggressive, that's career women for the most part.

WIA

Good post, any chance we could see a breakdown on this or a thread?

I'm sure members would appreciate hearing from RVF lawyers/attorneys on traps to avoid or ways to handle themselves better in these discussions.

I recently had a mini-relationship with a small-firm lawyer (family law, talk about trading in your Manosphere union card). She talked about her job a lot but also cooked nice dinners. Read scifi. She seemed like more dude-ish than your average gal. She would go lawyer mode occasionally, which I did not indulge.

She had the latent ballbuster thing, so of course she loved being dominated in the sack. Vanilla-dom - hair pulling, tying her up, biting, smacking her ass hard.

I broke up with her because I didn't want to get any more serious; she made it obvious she was disappointed but didn't cry in front of me or give me any drama.

Importantly, she didn't give off that edge that she was trying to climb the ladder - that's the tell for a cunty-lawyer type. She went to a party school and a preppy but not blueblood law school, I think she was cool with having a middle-class law career and not going Hillary Clinton with it.

My concern would be that you're dating a woman who knows the law better than you.

In a country where men already have the weaker hand, that's a risky position to put yourself in.

Knowing how vindictive a pissed-off (or even just turned off) woman can be, why would you chance it?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (04-28-2014 04:54 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

My concern would be that you're dating a woman who knows the law better than you.

In a country where men already have the weaker hand, that's a risky position to put yourself in.

Knowing how vindictive a pissed-off (or even just turned off) woman can be, why would you chance it?

This is a great point.

However, I think in feminist-dominated Western nations, pretty much all women have the resources to access a lawyer anyway.

Even if she doesn't really want to spend money on getting a lawyer's professional opinion, I'm sure she could easily access one via social services, especially if she accuses a man of beating or raping her.

From my (very limited; mostly through social circles) experience, they're still outgoing and chill while in law school. Remember most of them in my age group are finishing law school or about to enter the workforce.
Call it classism, or it could be my upbringing, but I'm more comfortable around the APS/GSV types so I move in those cliques easily. I generally do better with smarter types and they're the ones you can run intellectual/wordly game on further before being friendzoned. They're also less likely to be airheads, be more naturally cute and more outspoken on current issues. Funny thing is, this tends to be more so the norm at G8 institutions than say, Deakin or Macquarie. Just try not to get them started on feminism and refugee rights, although they'll fuck like rabbits anyway.

That being said unless you're looking to wife up stay the hell away from the Comm/Law types as they're most likely to race the Big Six ladder. The ones who don't actually intend to practise law afterwards are less soulless (even though half of them end up at a firm anyway), you'll know how to spot the type soon enough -- especially if you're taking International Relations, History or Political Science units -- they're the ones that gravitate towards Model United Nations/student politics/activist type shit. Lots of them spend an inordinate amount of time on their course or have ended up doing a JD, even though they're still idealistic enough to want to use their degree for refugee policy and such.

So yeah, as much bullshit as law school throws at you; it doesn't seem to be as much of an arsefuck as actual legal practice -- certainly not as much as when the knives are flying at the stage where they're gunning to become Partners.

I would say there is definitely something less feminine and fun about them, more so than women in finance or consulting, or some other high pressure profession. They seem more rigid and less flexible, so I tend to avoid, I just dont feel comfortable around them. I have dated a cop, girls in top finance firms, school principle, a phd and phd candidates, etc, and lawyers seem like another beast all together that I have somehow avoided. Have also seen friends who married them and how miserable their lives are being married to them. I usually get this gut reaction about them within the first few minutes upon meeting.

Lawyer chicks are some of the quickest to jump into bed with you.

They're also the quickest to argue over the most mundane shit.

I've smashed multiple law student and lawyer chicks and while they all proved to be ultra-sluts, I could barely stand them outside the bedroom.

I just bang and am seeing a law school chick.

I find that she is just like the average girl, but you need to be able to outsmart them. Don't talk about law/politics stuff. Talk about art/history/mythology/dating where you can tease and nail them with ease.

Outside the bedroom she tries to be very bossy, but I bust her balls all the time which drives her insane. In bed she also tries to be dominant (I'm not doing this until you tell me abc/No you are not getting your way today/other shit), I just tell her "You are cute when you think you are in control", then just lock her arms and ravage her. Purr like a kitten.

I think in the end doesn't matter who the girl is, they always want a stronger man and will submit to him. The more dominant she tries to appear, the more submissive she will be once you tame her.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

If you enjoy "breaking bitches," go date a lawyer cunt. Otherwise, if you want to not be shit tested every day, because you're a normal man, then avoid lawyer women.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

They can be chill and attractive in law school. However, one year at a firm will destroy both personality and looks.

You get meaner in this profession. It's a necessity.

This just came across my feed.

Erika Awakening - Harvard lawyer becomes PUA

1) a new podcast from internet guru Yaro Starak - http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/146...awakening/
2) an old profile from Above the Law - http://abovethelaw.com/2012/07/the-life-...-law-grad/

Quote: (04-28-2014 12:33 AM)LeBeau Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2014 02:59 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

most non lawyer folks don't know how to argue at all. Engineers and tech types are the worst, very reductionist and absolutist.

Good post, any chance we could see a breakdown on this or a thread?

I'm sure members would appreciate hearing from RVF lawyers/attorneys on traps to avoid or ways to handle themselves better in these discussions.

Honestly, it's kind of hard to boil it down to a datasheet and do it justice.

Maybe some of the other guys could, but I can't unlock the "essence"

WIA