rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wendy Williams Is Fucked Up

Yo, so a friend showed me this video.

So the first bitch is asking Wendy should she trick her husband into getting her pregnant by not taking birth control. And damn near the whole damn crowd cheers.

I ain't even going to talk about the second bitch.

There's some justice in the end because the last bitch was pumped and dumped.

I could talk hours bout this dumb shit. But, if this forum was a talk show...

Nope.

We can just hope that the first woman's husband does not finish inside her.

That's why you don't trust women with that. The guy should go get a vasectomy and not tell the wife. She can keep trying for that second baby all she wants!

vasectomy. stat.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Wow Wendy Williams looks like a freak.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (04-24-2014 07:22 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Wow Wendy Williams looks like a freak.

she always was dude

All of these bitches look jacked the fuck up. They're built like Sponge Bob.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

More like Ms. Puff.

Nope.

How do you people watch this all the way through?

Also maybe she should try and reason with her husband, ask him why he doesn't want a second child?

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

Somebody liked to play dress up as a child...

[Image: wendy-williams-real-hair-233x300.jpg]

No way in hell Wendy Williams wasn't born as Waldo Williams.

His name is Wendell Williams

RuPaul looks more female than she does

[Image: rupaul++wendy+williams.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

[Image: NAvqyHP.png]

Look at the faggot neckbeard in a bowtie. Motherfucker is heartily clapping with the best of them.

What the fuck happened to men?

That being said, we are talking about bringing a child into the world and these putative mothers think its clap-worthy are at least to turn and giggle at your BFF about bringing said child into the world with falsehoods and lies?

These women are putting themselves ahead of their potential children. I don't give a fuck if *you* wanted another child, it's not about you. If you can't convince him to have another, I don't care what he promised. Don't advance a "our body our choice" argument because he can easily spit the same one back at you for coercing him to inseminate you under false pretenses.

If he would not consent to inseminating you, then that means the sex is rape. Don't expect any feminists to see that here. Female prerogatives > consent + children.

Valueless females, the lot of them.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

^ Notice the one dude whom got dragged there by his wife on the right side with the "FUCK NO" look on his face. He ain't buying this bullshit and he is probably wondering if his lady is thinking the same shit.

African-American females are the living mad max examples of what the destruction of the social and family unit and "female empowerment" does. African-American women talk like that because they know they have the power on all fronts. They have a legal bubble where they talk openly about stealing mens money and planting babies on them like its nothing.

Why is it that a woman in this instance can lie to her husband/bf about her taking birth control and thus bring a child into this world with a reluctant father, and that is applause worthy...but they rail at PUA's for "tricking" and "deceiving" women into having sex with them. I've never really understood this fury and rage at "tricking" women into spreading their legs. You either obtain consent or it's rape. If a man obtains consent, then who the fuck cares how he got there? He could have told the woman that he's a millionaire hedge fund trader and flashed a fancy watch when it reality he's not rich, but why is that my problem or something I should care about when a woman hooks up with a guy she just met and it turns out he oversold himself?

So their argument is something or other to the effect that the men are pretending to be something that they are not, and they rely on mechanized routines and openers and treat women like sexual objects, and therefore this means MEN BAD WOMEN INNOCENT PURE VICTIMS. Excuse me, but if you're hooking up with some dude right away, he's essentially a stranger. You have no way to gauge what his intentions are, whether he wants to try and date you or pump and dump you. You have no way to completely verify everything he says about who he is and what his interests are, what his values are, what his priorities may be, who he is. So why is it his job to enforce your boundaries for you? Why is it his job to exercise caution and good judgment for you?

I don't like to pump and dump girls if I can help it because I know on their end it does not feel good. I used to feel guilty about it, but now my thinking has evolved to where if you hook up with somebody you just met, it is absurd to expect a stranger you don't know at all to uphold some sort of honor or "don't pump and dump" code. I thought feminism was supposed to make these broads strong, fearless and independent, except when it's more convenient to whine about being a helpless victim.

It just really bothers me when they go on and on about how PUAs "coerce" and "trick" women into having sex with them. I am really curious how that works logically, because essentially what they are arguing is that women by and large are too dumb and naive to be expected to make good decisions for themselves and have to rely on the good intentions of others to do it for them. I don't think that's the argument that they set out to make but it's the one they inadvertently are advancing.

I wonder what percentage of kids are born by "accident" due to women deliberately stop taking birth control?

Especially in marriage I suspect very few men use condoms when fucking their wife because they just rely on her birth control. Its such an easy thing for women to get away with since she can just tell her husband it was a mistake/accident (pill is only effective 99% of the time afterall we must have been in the 1%) when she knew what she was doing all along. The husband cant prove she did this intentionally and since its his wife the person he is susposed to trust implicitly he convinces himself she wouldnt get pregnant on purpose.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (04-24-2014 08:58 PM)Skye Wrote:  

How do you people watch this all the way through?

Also maybe she should try and reason with her husband, ask him why he doesn't want a second child?

I don't know what rational personal would want to raise a single child. Those kids always grow up to be brats. The best thing you can do for your child is have another.

Maybe the father has a shitty job, and knows two kids will hinder his ability to save a lousy penny.

Quote: (04-25-2014 12:03 AM)bacon Wrote:  

I wonder what percentage of kids are born by "accident" due to women deliberately stop taking birth control?

Especially in marriage I suspect very few men use condoms when fucking their wife because they just rely on her birth control. Its such an easy thing for women to get away with since she can just tell her husband it was a mistake/accident (pill is only effective 99% of the time afterall we must have been in the 1%) when she knew what she was doing all along. The husband cant prove she did this intentionally and since its his wife the person he is susposed to trust implicitly he convinces himself she wouldnt get pregnant on purpose.

It's a fools game trusting a woman with anything effecting a mans life in anyway. Most women can't even take their birth control properly, not even needing to deliberately not take it.

Birth control is a male issue. You take it upon yourself to wrap up, get the operation, or learn and master professional pull out skills. It's on you. Bitches be crazy. No way in hell I trust anything a female does that has any affect on me.

It's a sleazy game that attacks men at their weakest points. Women know that raw pussy is is addictive. They are just as willing to let you hit raw all the time. I troll every woman now by sticking it in raw for the first thrust just to gauge their reaction. I can't remember the last time I woman stopped to remind me to get a rubber. A large portion are irresponsible and down for the raw dog the majority of the time. I remember broads used to out rubbers on me when I was coming up. They wouldn't forget that shit. Now ... they hope you don't bring one. I swear. They almost look disappointed when you try to put one on. Lol.

Makes you wonder if there will ever be a reversible male BC drug or implant/procedure. Women like this would make shit hit the fan.

At least that trapping stuff is out there . This should be proof that women are deciving when it comes to reproduction . The husband needs a chasity belt until it been confirmed she reach menopause . Everytime I see Wendy Williams , I think of Voldemort going in a tanning bed .

Quote: (04-24-2014 11:51 PM)DetlefMourning Wrote:  

It just really bothers me when they go on and on about how PUAs "coerce" and "trick" women into having sex with them. I am really curious how that works logically, because essentially what they are arguing is that women by and large are too dumb and naive to be expected to make good decisions for themselves and have to rely on the good intentions of others to do it for them. I don't think that's the argument that they set out to make but it's the one they inadvertently are advancing.

This is something I keep saying again and again. Women really aren't capable of making their own decisions or being held responsible for their actions. In the short term, pretending that they are is good for the relatively few men who can take advantage of the situation. In the long run, though, a society can't function like that. For example, is the current black American matriarchy sustainable (without uninterrupted outside funding via the government)? Of course not.

The funny thing is, feminists implicitly agree that real female independence is impossible and undesirable. Everything that they do suggests this. The Brave New World of pc-thought police, endless regulations, omnipresent and pervasive social shaming, and total lack of accountability for women is the opposite of what someone who really wants to be "independent" would be pushing for.

Women need to be lead. I'm not sure they even get what "independence" means. Even the most strident and masculine ones certainly don't prioritize it. At some point, men stopped leading them, so they looked to government, the media and whatever other sources of "authority" presented themselves to do it. Even the typical fixation on busyness that women tend to have is just a stand in for actual authority, I get the feeling.

That's some next level female game right there.

Getting a man to cuckhold himself.

Holy shit.

Quote: (04-25-2014 11:50 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Makes you wonder if there will ever be a reversible male BC drug or implant/procedure. Women like this would make shit hit the fan.

No. The feminists and Bible thumpers will never allow it.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Do people really line up to attend these shows?
I had assumed they did, but after moving to Indonesia, I learned that Jakarta showbiz entails paying idlers off the street to fill the seats.
Maybe only Springer and the late shows actually attract a live audience?