rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Southeast Asia vs. Latin America

The two major cheap, tropical regions of the world with a strong appeal to Westerners looking for the good life... anyone here been to both and have an opinion as to which is a more enjoyable place to spend some time? (Obviously these are both large and diverse regions so it's hard to make too many generalizations.)

Seems like a lot of people on this board really like Latin America. I have only been to SE Asia but from what I've read, Latin America doesn't sound as appealing - less safe, harder to get laid, not as exotic culturally, etc. SE Asia is super chilled out. Anyone else have any thoughts? I'd especially like to hear someone make the case for Latin America as a better spot.

For the most part people will generally agree chicks from latin america are better looking. The only real way guys like asians is due to some sort of fetish.

also pretty much all of south east asia is one big mongers paradise.

asia has some sick beaches and can be a COMPLETE FUCKFEST due to all the pros and semi pros.

for me personally latin america is superior for one because the women are so hot, i love latin music, i can speak the language. all and all just a better option for me.

I agree with DG. Latin America is the shit. Sure, it can be a bit more dangerous but one of the things that stand out in Latin America for me vs South East Asia is my preconceived notion that the society is so very homogeneous. I feel that the variety of women in Latin America is more plentiful. I think that they are also sexier, can move better on the dance floor, dress better, I can go on and on. I haven't been to Asia but these are my ignorant perceptions. As a matter of fact, I have this debate going on with my boys about what country where we should go next. I wouldn't mind seeing something different but I know that my friend has a fetish for asians and wants to go because of that reason. I can't even see a close race between Asian women and Latin American women. Maybe I feel this way because I like the music and I can speak spanish as well. I'm also west indian and there are similarities culturally at times so I can relate to Latin American culture more so than Asian Culture. I should and will go to Asia, as a goal of mine is to go buck wild and dig out all types of freaks on each continent on the globe. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised when I go to Asia because I just don't expect much.

I prefer Asian women to Latinas. Always have, wouldn't say its a fetish.

I also don't really appreciate latin music or culture. Nor do I find spanish appealing to listen to.

Having said that, I ve been with a lot of asian girls and very few latinas, so if I had a choice I would go to South America. Not sure how 'into it' I would be though, if I weren't scoring.

I don't get how if a guy likes Asian women it's a "fetish", but if a guy likes a Latina it's normal? That's kinda arrogant.

I'm knee deep in Latin culture here in my part of the U.S. and there are many aspects of it that annoy the fuck out of me. Yes, the women are more feminine than your typical American girl, but compared to a quality Asian girl there's no contest. Plus a lot of Latina's seem to have a short best-by date.

That said I'm not going to knock anyone's taste, but I would suggest you give at least one tight velvet Asian pussy a try. You might change your mind.

I'd be interested to hear from guys like Entropy, Vacancier, and Lumiere.

I've been going to SA and mainly Brasil for the past 6 years frequently and while I do LOVE with a passion Brasil , its culture, music and of course it's amazing women and I've been big time into latino music for a good decade. However, I was never that much into Asian girls nor had a dated one prior to my current mini retirement in Thailand. However, ever since I've been in Thailand for the past 3 months, all my previous preconceptions have been shaddered. To make a long story short, I'm not going back to a white western woman again. Asian women are the shit! As to comparing Latinas with Asians, sure you have more variety in LA but the allure, feminity, elegance, charm and sensuality of Asians is addictive. A white/latina woman that is beautiful is good to look at, however, an Asian woman that's beautiful, is very feminine, fashionable, uber sexy, nice, easy going and the epitome of what a real woman should be like. Of course, you cannot even remotely compare the Asians in North America with the ones in Asia. The ones in Asia blow out of the water all their sisters in North America as these in NA have been poisoned by the NA/feminazis and too much politicallly correct BS. You want a real Asian hottie that will blow your mind like few to no other woman before? Get a hot Thai, Philipina, Japanese etc...then you'll know what it is like to be treated like a King. Think being fed, bathed, massaged, fuck your brains out, in a very irresistibly feminine way. Multiple times a day. Every day!

I could go on and on but I'll stop here as I need to go out and get something to eat. Guys, do not make the same mistake I did prior to coming to Asia. I used to completely ignored Asians and wouldn't even consider coming to Asia before coming here. Now that I've been here for 3 months and counting, I'm kicking myself for not coming here earlier. Yes, it's a pain to get here as the flight is long, boring, tiring and takes at least a week to adjust to the new time zone (think 12 hour difference if coming from the east coast, 15 if from the west coast!). So if/when you do make it to Asia, don't bother with 1-2 weeks as you would barely have recovered from jet lag/time difference. Come here at least for a month then you'll feel like the proverbial a kid in a candy store. Warning: Asia and Asia women are very very dangerous in that they are incredibly addictive! Don't say I didn't warn you!

Cheers.[Image: wink.gif]

To summarize my above post, if I had to choose between a hot Latina and a hot Asian, i'd take the hot Asian with closed eyes.That is Asians in Asia as I wouldn't want to get anywhere close to the Asians in NA. Or at least 99.99% of them in NA. LOL

Quote: (01-26-2011 02:26 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I've been going to SA and mainly Brasil for the past 6 years frequently and while I do LOVE with a passion Brasil , its culture, music and of course it's amazing women and I've been big time into latino music for a good decade. However, I was never that much into Asian girls nor had a dated one prior to my current mini retirement in Thailand. However, ever since I've been in Thailand for the past 3 months, all my previous preconceptions have been shaddered. To make a long story short, I'm not going back to a white western woman again. Asian women are the shit! As to comparing Latinas with Asians, sure you have more variety in LA but the allure, feminity, elegance, charm and sensuality of Asians is addictive. A white/latina woman that is beautiful is good to look at, however, an Asian woman that's beautiful, is very feminine, fashionable, uber sexy, nice, easy going and the epitome of what a real woman should be like. Of course, you cannot even remotely compare the Asians in North America with the ones in Asia. The ones in Asia blow out of the water all their sisters in North America as these in NA have been poisoned by the NA/feminazis and too much politicallly correct BS. You want a real Asian hottie that will blow your mind like few to no other woman before? Get a hot Thai, Philipina, Japanese etc...then you'll know what it is like to be treated like a King. Think being fed, bathed, massaged, fuck your brains out, in a very irresistibly feminine way. Multiple times a day. Every day!

I could go on and on but I'll stop here as I need to go out and get something to eat. Guys, do not make the same mistake I did prior to coming to Asia. I used to completely ignored Asians and wouldn't even consider coming to Asia before coming here. Now that I've been here for 3 months and counting, I'm kicking myself for not coming here earlier. Yes, it's a pain to get here as the flight is long, boring, tiring and takes at least a week to adjust to the new time zone (think 12 hour difference if coming from the east coast, 15 if from the west coast!). So if/when you do make it to Asia, don't bother with 1-2 weeks as you would barely have recovered from jet lag/time difference. Come here at least for a month then you'll feel like the proverbial a kid in a candy store. Warning: Asia and Asia women are very very dangerous in that they are incredibly addictive! Don't say I didn't warn you!

Vacancier you should be a motivational speaker!

Well to give you an idea of my current around the world trip

I left England in August 2009 and flew to S.America (with a brief stop in Spain) spent the first 9 months in S.America visiting pretty much every country in S.America then Mexico, USA and Australia before arriving in SE asia.

I was supposed to finish my around the world trip ticket in one year but I just could not drag myself out of Asia.

I have been in SE Asia now for 9 months. I have been to Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, HK, Taiwan, Singapore, Macau, South Korea, Indonesia and I am on my 3rd trip to the Philippines in the last 9 months alone right now.

I pretty much completed my set of S.American and SE Asian flags on this trip and western women (with very few exceptions) are falling further and further down in my estimation.

The USA and Australia leg of the trip was, by far, the least interesting with the exception of rocking the South By Southwest music festival in Austin (too awesome for words) and picking up my China flag in Los Angeles.

To answer the original question, it would break my heart to even choose between them so I am going to say 'both'.

Quote: (01-26-2011 04:09 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

To answer the original question, it would break my heart to even choose between them so I am going to say 'both'.

Okay, then instead of better/worse, how about just differences between the two?

+ 1...My sentinments exactly...even though I have only been to Thailand, Philippines and Japan I can definitely say that Asian women know how to take care of their men and keep them satisfied and keep it classy and extremely feminine the entire time. I definitely felt and was treated like a King with the women I established a good repoire with.

Western Culture is definitely more prevalent in Latin American society to where Asian culture is still deeply rooted in times of the past and Its evident even in todays time in how the respect level for me is extremely high in Asian culture.

Im more deeply ingrained and love Latin American culture, music, dance, food and language but If I were to talk about comparing women from ASIA to Latin American I would take a custom made Asian chick of my desire over the custom made Latin American chick any day because of the way I was treated (and other men I knew) and pampered and the high level of respect and order that is still prevelant in society.

I know alot of brothas are big on the ASS thing and have talked to me and asked how are the bodies over there and do they have flat asses. Like VC said the Asians in North America and the ones in ASIA are a totally different breed and they have all shapes, colors and sizes over there to fit your need. You just have to go over and see it and experience it for yourself.

i wasnt really commenting on the personalities ect. i was referring to solely looks alone. i think its pretty well regarded latin american women are def hotter as a WHOLE than asian women. hell brasil alone puts south america over the top as a whole, thats not including colombia, or argentina, or peru.

yes some people have diff tastes, im just talking about the general population and the "beauty industry".

Quote: (01-26-2011 06:07 AM)Irminsul Wrote:  

Okay, then instead of better/worse, how about just differences between the two?

Language
=======
S.America - Outside of Argentina, you are going to need to speak their lingo.

SE Asia - Changes vastly from country to country from very few English speakers (Japan) to everyone speaks English (HK, Philippines, Singapore) to somewhere in between (Thailand)

Nightlife
======
S.America - Being able to dance is important. Going clubbing is normal but female alcohol consumption is drastically lower than in Europe / N.America.

SE Asia - Asian chicks can't dance. In pretty much all SE countries, it is not part of the culture for women to drink alcohol at all either. Women who go to bars are mostly hookers.

Chicks
====
S.America - Genetically mostly latina with a touch of afro (especially N. Brazil) and indigenous indian (especially parts of Peru and Bolivia). Express their sexuality openly in general.

SE Asia - Supringly diverse. S.Koreans genetically can be traced back to the Mongols and a lot of the chicks have legs and arses that a latina would be proud of. Japanese chicks = no arse. Flilipinas are the latinas of SE asia and a lot of them could pass for some kind of latina (think Vanessa Hudgens - she is Pinay). A lot of Indonesian chicks don't look typically asian either and look kinda latina. Vietnamese chicks are hella-sexy.

Far more reserved about expessing their sexuality in public but, get them into the sack, and they melt into your arms.

Having sex with your average American or British chick by comparison feels like you are banging a dude with tits and a clit.

If you're talking on looks alone, then yes I'd agree with you that women are hotter in Brasil, Colombia and Venezuela. However, attitude is as much if not more important than looks, at least IMO. And that's where the Asians win hands down IMO. And quite frankly, I dont know if you've been to Asia but I invite to come to BKK and take a walk inside Siam Paragon, Siam Square, Emporium or the BTS Sky Train or any non pro clubs in BKK and you will be blown away by the very very high quality of women: women of all sizes ranging from adorably cute to very very beautiful, very well dressed, extremely sexy and with an uber sense of feminity that would make your heart stop in a heartbeat. And if you add the two (looks and attitude), then an Asian is unbeatable. Of course, if you haven't been to Asia, then you wouldn't know. I felt the same way as you do before I came to Thailand, now I'm kicking myself for not getting here earlier. And please do not base your view of Asians based on the Asians you meet/see in North America. They are nowhere near the girls in Asia.

Quote: (01-26-2011 07:36 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

i wasnt really commenting on the personalities ect. i was referring to solely looks alone. i think its pretty well regarded latin american women are def hotter as a WHOLE than asian women. hell brasil alone puts south america over the top as a whole, thats not including colombia, or argentina, or peru.

yes some people have diff tastes, im just talking about the general population and the "beauty industry".

Thanks man, but it's the truth I'm speaking based on my own first hand experience. Once you'll get there, you'll see and know what I"m talking about. It's something that words can't describe and is better left being experienced to fully appreciate. I once heard an older man in a bar say that you haven't lived until you've been with a hot Asian woman who treats you the way you should be, that is as a king. So freaking true![Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (01-26-2011 03:12 AM)gringoed Wrote:  

Vacancier you should be a motivational speaker!

Quote: (01-26-2011 08:42 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

you haven't lived until you've been with a hot Asian woman who treats you the way you should be, that is as a king. So freaking true![Image: smile.gif]

Too true.

Last month in Taiwan I had a middle class local chick suprise me by driving me in her Mercedes to a luxury roman hot springs resort hotel, run me a roman bath, bathe me like a king, suck me and fuck me and paid for the whole thing.

If you find the right girl, being with an Asian chick is like bathing in a warm pool of femininity.

Get a hot Thai, Philipina, Japanese etc...then you'll know what it is like to be treated like a King. Think being fed, bathed, massaged, fuck your brains out, in a very irresistibly feminine way. Multiple times a day. Every day!

Well, I have to tell you - you can get this with latinas too BUT only the latinas that do not live in any major city of their country. In other words, 2nd or even better 3rd tier cities.

I've been in Colombia and had a girl wash my nuts while I smoke a cuban cigar in the bathtub, then go out shopping for groceries to cook dinner for us, wash/iron/fold my clothes, blow me while I am on a business conference call with colleagues in the US (yeah, that was memorable) and be happy I chose her to do these things. The key is to stay away from major cities. I would opt to go to Cuiaba in Mato Grosso than to go to Rio/sao Paulo when in Brazil.

However if anyone wants a mix of Japanese and Brazilian women (nipo-brasileira) then go to Sao Paulo.

Sao Paulo has the largest population of Japanese next to Japan, and many 4th generation Japanese-Brazilian women who have the looks of Japanese and Brazilian women combined. =)

I have not been with a Japanese-Brazilian woman, so anyone here that has care to share their experience and compare?

More info here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Brazilian

Mixx

VP, I can remember another post of yours about Brazil that really piqued my interest. I think you are so right about having an open mind about other women and other places (ie. your Thailand/phils experience). Have to say, I ve had Brazil on my mind more and more thanks to you, dude.

Quote: (01-26-2011 11:19 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

However if anyone wants a mix of Japanese and Brazilian women (nipo-brasileira) then go to Sao Paulo.

Sao Paulo has the largest population of Japanese next to Japan, and many 4th generation Japanese-Brazilian women who have the looks of Japanese and Brazilian women combined. =)

I have not been with a Japanese-Brazilian woman, so anyone here that has care to share their experience and compare?

More info here:

Mixx

Mixx, that is some fascinating shit. I love J girls, any pics of what these girls look like? Sounds like an amazing mix.

Quote: (01-26-2011 11:52 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (01-26-2011 11:19 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

More info here:

Mixx

Mixx, that is some fascinating shit. I love J girls, any pics of what these girls look like? Sounds like an amazing mix.

Sure, they have the slanted eyes of Japanese women, with the ass of a brazilian woman. I don't have any pictures of nipo-brasileira girls walking the streets, but google:

"Aline Nakashima"

She is a Japanese-Brazilian model. However, I personally have seen better looking ones walking the streets with thicker asses and soccer legs.

I believe Swagger has swooped a Japanese-Brazilian girl and can give us better detail on how he laid her, how she compared to 100% Japanese girl in Japan etc.

Mixx

Danielle Suzuki. Japanese-Brazilian actress.

[Image: danielle-suzuki-renato-rocha-miranda-poster-g.jpg]

[Image: daniele-suzuki-03.jpg]

"Japas" are primarily found in Sao Paulo and Parana, although Danielle is a carioca.

One thing to note is that Japanese-Brazilian women have the attitudes of Brazilian women and not the submissive Japanese women you wil find in Japan. As a matter of fact, they will tell you they are Brazilian, and most do not speak anymore Japanese than you do, or hold the Japense traditions/customs. So you get the asian-latina looks, but not necessarily the cute/submissive personality I have read about typical in asian women.

Mixx

Very hot, plus the thought of Brazilian portuguese coming off their sexy lips...unreal.

Here's another mega Japa Brasileira hottie: Sabrina Sato. [Image: banana.gif][Image: heart.gif]