rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder distance shit test?

I matched with this older girl (late 30s) who lives 50 miles away and didn't get around to messaging her for a few days. She starts engaging me and after a couple days I invite her out for drinks. "I would but u live so far" [Image: tard.gif]

It's probably about a 60-90 minute drive one way. So it's not close. But if she wasn't interested, she could've just gone silent instead of replying. I'm thinking this is a shit test so I'm putting her on time out for a bit. Any advice to turn this around?

[Image: attachment.jpg18308]   

It's a lose/lose situation. If you go see her, you lose all your frame and you're at the mercy of her inviting you to go back to her place. If you try to get her to meet you, it won't happen because girls don't wanna work that hard.

Change your settings.

Quote: (04-22-2014 11:42 PM)tawillionaire Wrote:  

It's a lose/lose situation. If you go see her, you lose all your frame and you're at the mercy of her inviting you to go back to her place. If you try to get her to meet you, it won't happen because girls don't wanna work that hard.

Change your settings.

I normally have my distance set to <4 miles. But I Tindered for a bit while visiting a friend in OC a couple weeks ago.

" People who stay in the same place all their lives only read one page of their book"

Put her on the backburner, Play her like she is sitting on the end of the bench; 3rd stringer

Build comfort via text/phone/Skype

Tell her since there's some much distance/bad traffic that a quick meet up wouldn't be "worth the effort" on both your parts, instead you want to make an evening of it.

When comfort level is secure and she is warmed up invite her over for an weekend evening of drinks/grub/movie (Plausible Deniability) She's older and most times these chicks appreciate a gesture like this, and will be down to come to your crib if you hold a consistent frame. Because women her age have so much stiff online competition from women half their age, her date calendar will have "holes" in it and you can catch them lonely and vulnerable.

* Set it up around 7:30/8pm, just after traditional dinner time but "early" enough where she won't have to do a lot of night driving (take away the excuse) but just late enough where when she gets faded/comfortable that same distance will either prompt her to a) stay over b) stay long enough to get fucked

Again - Low priority, Only execute this plan during "slow" gaming periods

MDP

Most of the time I've planned on meeting a girl on tinder and driving out to her it's usually flaked on or I'm dissapointed. You 2 could meet halfway, neutral territory and build up some rapport I suppose. Best way to do it is build attraction/comfort then have her come down.

Idk, personally I'd just move on and next her. Ain't worth all that effort to me, and there are so many damn girls on Tinder !

Might be a time to try out the flippant response text game, using something like "lame", "gay", "unsubscribe" or even "...".

Might engender a nasty response, but at this point you've nothing to lose.

On the other hand, might get her qualifying herself to you, which would be good.

Quote: (04-23-2014 12:09 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Most of the time I've planned on meeting a girl on tinder and driving out to her it's usually flaked on or I'm dissapointed. You 2 could meet halfway, neutral territory and build up some rapport I suppose. Best way to do it is build attraction/comfort then have her come down.

Idk, personally I'd just move on and next her. Ain't worth all that effort to me, and there are so many damn girls on Tinder !

Idk, from what I've picked up on the forum, meeting halfway between significant distance is a logistics no-no. Guaranteed no-close.

And I don't want to throw away a perfectly good potential notch over what appears to be a ST. I'm thinking a low-effort ST response like a few of the others are suggesting could be just the ticket.

Quote: (04-23-2014 04:07 PM)MacGyver Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2014 12:09 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Idk, from what I've picked up on the forum, meeting halfway between significant distance is a logistics no-no. Guaranteed no-close.

And I don't want to throw away a perfectly good potential notch over what appears to be a ST. I'm thinking a low-effort ST response like a few of the others are suggesting could be just the ticket.

Now that I look at it, yeah you're right neutral is horibble, def need solid logistics first. Bummer she's far, I'd just be over it, unless the IOI's were there and you know it'd be an easy notch.

I actually got bored deleted my tinder and reinstalled it. I learned so much from my first round.

Quote: (04-23-2014 10:17 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Put her on the backburner, Play her like she is sitting on the end of the bench; 3rd stringer

Tell her since there's some much distance/bad traffic that a quick meet up wouldn't be "worth the effort" on both your parts, instead you want to make an evening of it.

When comfort level is secure and she is warmed up invite her over for an weekend evening of drinks/grub/movie (Plausible Deniability) She's older and most times these chicks appreciate a gesture like this, and will be down to come to your crib if you hold a consistent frame. Because women her age have so much stiff online competition from women half their age, her date calendar will have "holes" in it and you can catch them lonely and vulnerable.

* Set it up around 7:30/8pm, just after traditional dinner time but "early" enough where she won't have to do a lot of night driving (take away the excuse) but just late enough where when she gets faded/comfortable that same distance will either prompt her to a) stay over b) stay long enough to get fucked

I like your thinking. Thanks. Successfully took it to text. Building comfort there. Low priority. High charm. Mutual flirting. And I'm maintaining frame. Will attempt a weekend night invite in the next couple weeks.

Quote: (04-27-2014 02:43 PM)MacGyver Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2014 10:17 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

I like your thinking. Thanks. Successfully took it to text. Building comfort there. Low priority. High charm. Mutual flirting. And I'm maintaining frame. Will attempt a weekend night invite in the next couple weeks.

Good stuff!!! Please Report Back.

MDP

I figured I'd start here:

Tinder girl never met her, exchanged pics, nothing nude yet.

We've both been pretty busy (work schedules were a problem)

She live in LA in OC (about an 45-60 minute drive)

She's already giving a bunch of LMR, keeps bringing up not having sex with me.

Logistics are pretty bad...I'd be at her mercy since I'd be going out to see her.

Read the text convo.....should I say:

"look you don't even sound like you want to hangout so forget it"
-no response-

OR

Should I throw a hellmary and see if I get the bang ? (Divestment is running through my mind though)

This sounds like a bit shit test to see if I'll come over without having sex....

SEE PICTURES BELOW:
[attachment=18471][attachment=18472][attachment=18473]

Am a beginner so I'll leave advice on your next steps to the more seasoned guys but I just want to point out that girls know that Tinders a fuck app. IMO, theres no need to talk about sex. Keep things funny, built comfort. The bang is inevitable.

Quote: (05-02-2014 11:57 AM)EddieValiant Wrote:  

Am a beginner so I'll leave advice on your next steps to the more seasoned guys but I just want to point out that girls know that Tinders a fuck app. IMO, theres no need to talk about sex. Keep things funny, built comfort. The bang is inevitable.

Yeah you're right, but I don't want to waste my time out there (its a long drive home) and not get the bang.

I know I'll def make out with her and all that crap. However, it looks like she's trying to flake on me by saying, oh but its so far for you blah blah blah.

Im just seeing how I should reply to that especially the "I'm not flaking but......when i know i won't sleep with you"

"Yeah and im the dalai lama"

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Her hamster is mind blowing - didn't even bother responding, I'm over it, next:
[attachment=18480][attachment=18481]

^ Your situation is a bit different than the one in the OP. "I'm not sleeping with you" means she definitely wants to sleep with you

I would feel it out to see if she has roommates. If not, you can meet her by her place.

Quote: (05-02-2014 01:18 PM)tawillionaire Wrote:  

^ Your situation is a bit different than the one in the OP. "I'm not sleeping with you" means she definitely wants to sleep with you

I would feel it out to see if she has roommates. If not, you can meet her by her place.

Did you read the last text ? She said "i'm flaking" and then suggesting we meet halfway. That's the worst for logistics, I can still push to meet at her pad and go out but at this point the effort doesn't even seem worth it....

I'm in LA. My prospect is in OC. We should swap. Easy solution.

Quote: (05-02-2014 01:42 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Did you read the last text ? She said "i'm flaking" and then suggesting we meet halfway. That's the worst for logistics, I can still push to meet at her pad and go out but at this point the effort doesn't even seem worth it....

In your case I would meet her halfway, but pick a night where she doesn't have to do anything the next day (so she can't use that as an excuse to bail on you). When a girl says she's not going to have sex with you, in my experience that's her way of saying "I'm going to fuck you so lets hang out."

Quote: (05-02-2014 01:46 PM)MacGyver Wrote:  

I'm in LA. My prospect is in OC. We should swap. Easy solution.

Lmaooo [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (04-22-2014 11:58 PM)MacGyver Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2014 11:42 PM)tawillionaire Wrote:  

Change your settings.

I normally have my distance set to <4 miles. But I Tindered for a bit while visiting a friend in OC a couple weeks ago.

Tell her you're not sure she's worth the drive, but you might give her a call if you're in town visiting your friend again. Then tell her to text you something entertaining (imply nudes) so you don't forget.

Quote: (05-02-2014 01:52 PM)tawillionaire Wrote:  

In your case I would meet her halfway, but pick a night where she doesn't have to do anything the next day (so she can't use that as an excuse to bail on you). When a girl says she's not going to have sex with you, in my experience that's her way of saying "I'm going to fuck you so lets hang out."

Goddamn you couldn't of been more right, so I was giving her shit (teasing) and she sends this

"I can't now. I freaked myself out. Imma have to take a xanax now that I've put pressure on myself to sleep with you, but not sleep with you. hahahahahha i'll make it up next week, im sorry _emoji faces__ im shitty"

So it's a potential bang since we pushed the subject, now it's all about logistics, but I don't mind meeting her halfway after work the first time, especially if it's not even 2 miles from work( which is halfway between her pad and mine)

I think I'll keep her around till next week, 1 chance, or next.

Quote: (05-02-2014 02:11 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Goddamn you couldn't of been more right, so I was giving her shit (teasing) and she sends this

"I can't now. I freaked myself out. Imma have to take a xanax now that I've put pressure on myself to sleep with you, but not sleep with you. hahahahahha i'll make it up next week, im sorry _emoji faces__ im shitty"

So it's a potential bang since we pushed the subject, now it's all about logistics, but I don't mind meeting her halfway after work the first time, especially if it's not even 2 miles from work( which is halfway between her pad and mine)

Takes xanax, DTF, seems completely insane... you're gonna have fun with this one. Enjoy buddy

Quote: (05-02-2014 02:11 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2014 01:52 PM)tawillionaire Wrote:  

Personally, I would run fast in the other direction. She better be at 8+ if you're putting up with that kind of shit.