rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

High School game

High School game

First post here, I'm 16, still a virgin and I have no idea how I'm supposed to get laid.

I go to an extremely small school (in a city though) so any attempts to score with girls will spread real quick. I've got very few friends that actually go to parties have game so its difficult for me to meet girls outside of school as well.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

High School game

Now a have some tips for you. This next post is something personal I wrote for a blog idea. That idea is gone for now but I feel it's directed towards your situation. It is not just about getting laid in high school but i'm sure it can help you a lot when it comes to getting laid.

I wrote this with my little bro in mind so hope this helps!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I wasn't really a popular kid in high school or got laid much and often times I look back and wish I would have done things differently, pretty much I wish I knew what I know now. You hear this more than often if not by all men that are long past their high school days.

I always wanted to be the cool kid, get invited to parties, have the girls all over me, be popular but sadly for me it wasn't like that but I didn't have a bad high school experience either. So what most guys in high school want be is pretty much the same (with some exceptions of course) be popular, be "that guy", be cool, get laid.

Follow this advice and I'm sure you'll be set to have a far better high school experience than me, because the worst is to regret, but if your already doing this keep at it and enjoy the ride.

Talk, talk, talk

By just doing this alone you can go a long way in high school. Forget about the different social circle bull shit in high school, talk to everybody, the punks, the nerds, the jocks heck even the gays. Each clique has something to offer and can help you out in a time of need in their own unique way. Not just that by talking to every clique and breaking down the barriers chances are you are going to get to meet some of the girls that hang with them.

Speaking of girls... Don't be scared to talk to them! In class ask them if they can lend you a pencil even though you have a 20 pack in your back pack. Ask what was last night's homework even if you did it. Also, talk to your teacher as if they were your friends, it goes a long way and somewhere down the line they might even let you get away with something. The point is to talk and talk to everyone, specifically the girls, you'll thank me later.

This is where I lacked in high school I was a very shy kid and this really affected me in high school since I wasn't in the "scene". Don't make my mistake and just talk to everyone.

Be a part of something

Join a sport, get in a club, be a part of something in your school. It really doesn't matter what it is but you'll be better off if it's something you enjoy. This is important because being a part of something really helps your self esteem, not just that but you know you are contributing to something and it's a good place to meet people with common interest and make some good friends. Ultimately you'll be better known around school if you are part of something.

If I this is something i would do more of, be part of more clubs, sports. The point is to experiment and see what you like and like that you will develop ideas and start shaping a plan of what you might want to do someday. When i was in high school I pretty much stick to one sport, i put all my effort and time into even though I wasn't the greatest, but when my senior year came around I decided to try another sport and i ended up being pretty good at it but i was a senior already. You see my point, it all comes down to having different experiences in different environments, being outside of your comfort zone.

Get good grades

Really there should be no excuse for you to not do good in high school. What I mean is if you think high school is hard now just wait until you graduate.

You can easily pull off getting good grades and doing other stuff on the side, it is all about time management. I managed to have AP classes and still had free time, the thing is I wouldn't use that time wisely so don't make my mistake and always stay busy.

Getting good grades can also get you hooked up on some nice privileges. Maybe there is school field trips they offer, you'll be liked by your teachers and believe it or not also your classmates. It's a complete lie that you cant be cool and class valedictorian at the same time. it all depends on how you present yourself and you knowing that what other people think or say is bullshit.

Go to all of your school events

Fuck, I regret this a lot. Go to all your school's, basketball, baseball, soccer, and football games. Of course if your in a sports team already then go support the other sports even if your not into them. There's always going to be people at these events and by being at every event you'll be part of the students that know "what's up" around school. Not to mention the cheerleaders are going to start seeing you at every game, hence they will recognize you around school. Next, just talk to them.

Workout

I assure you that if your not in a sport you probably don't workout or even thinking about working out. It is important to workout especially in high school.

When your in high school we're going through a lot of changes and one of these changes is in your body. you want to make sure you start working out so that what you can start developing your muscles and it'll be easier for you once your older. Not only that but trust me people will notice especially the ladies. Your attitude will change and you will feel more confident

Be really good at something

This one has the power to make you very well known in school and at the same time you'll be developing a skill that maybe one day in the future might help you earn some extra cash or even make a living out of it.

You like to drawing? Draw everyday, show people your work and I bet one or two will ask for a drawing. Keep this up and people will know you as "that guy that can draw really good.". The beauty is you can do this with anything. You like to fix cars, do it everyday and let people know. You like to play guitar, play it everyday and repeat.

Don't get a girlfriend

Just don't.

If there is one tip you should follow it's this one. It might be nice at first but truth is your still young and don't know what you want. Save yourself the emotional breakups and problems that come along with it and just be single. Although sometimes you just have to go through it to understand, then you will see what I was talking about. Plus once you have a girlfriend everyone in high school ignores you or at least it seems that way because your caught up in your little love bubble.

I recommend dating different girls and it's OK to have a girlfriend just keep it in mind that once high school is done everything about high school is done.

Be different

I'm not saying wear a black trench coat or be something you don't like but be slightly different than the rest. A common trend seen lately is guys wearing snapbacks. If the majority of guys wear the snapbacks drop them. be your own don't just go with the flow because everyone is doing it, be an individual. What I'm trying to get through is don't be a follower and strive to be a leader.

Enjoy

Enjoy the ride because you're never going to live what you are now and that goes for everything actually. I mean these high school days are the days where you are going to have less responsibility and really a time when consequences aren't so grave although they do matter. Try not to over think things and just ride the wave. Most importantly the girls will come and the lays will add up, but with patience.

Good Luck!

High School game

Op,

My man OMYG laid down some solid advice. Biggest thing to remember about game, hell everything we talk about here, is the only goal is to make YOU better. So like was said; work out, study up, and talk to everyone. I buddied up to everyone in hs, jocks and nerds alike. Hell one dude just got elected mayor of the next town over. One mistake I made (although without it I'd never have landed in the manosphere) is I had a girl friend from sophomore to senior. A couple things came out of that relationship: I pushed myself away from the girls I could've literally been drowning in, and I lost a friend when she screwed around.

So here's you tips little bro:
1.) Make your life awesome. Workout, learn, play sports or take up a hobby.
2.) Get your a*s over to the lifestyle board. You have a hell of an early start on red pill living.
3.) Baskin Robins man. 31 flavors to try, so don't get caught up on one.

As for chicks, get creative with the advice the hard hitters lay down. Replace bar with Starbucks and get some day game going. Being u21 sucks, but make the best of it. Chicks love coffee. Me and my bud always lured them over by giving them "guitar lessons". Find your niche, everyone's good at something.

All in all, you're the man for even being on the forum that early in life. Don't let it slip.

High School game

Alright boss, I'm in high school too and I'm about to drop some serious high school knowledge right here. First of all, I believe that almost all public high schools in the USA are basically the same, so this advice should apply to you in one way or another.

First, you have to take a look at the people in your high school at the people who are getting laid. I guarantee you that every guy in your school who has banged more than one girl parties. There are absolutely zero guys in high school getting any without alcohol. It can happen, but odds are you are not going to be getting much if you are not drinking and partying.

The girls who are DTF in high school are the ones who also party. You have to be cool with them and practically all of their friends. High school is all about social circle game, and if you want to be getting laid, you have to be in the right social circle.

The easiest way to break into a social circle is by becoming friends with the guys first. Become really chill with one guy in the group that you want to be in. Make sure that this guy is getting laid consistently by a hot girl (or girls).

You are an average of the 5 people closest to you. If your friends aren't getting any, I know that you aren't getting any. You need to become a good friend with a guy who is getting laid.

You need to get invited to parties. Then you need to isolate a girl when you're there, and progress from there. There is no substitute for practice.

You said you go to a small school. Approach girls at a mall, using regular day game tactics found here. Don't be a fucking pussy. Be social with everyone you talk to, even the fucking weirdos. Be happy. Nobody wants to chill with, let alone fuck a guy who's always sad and depressed.

Now, for your high school lifestyle. Start lifting. Join a sport, ideally football, basketball, or baseball. You have to become part of the 'in' crowd. It's the easiest way.

For academics, do as well as you can. Don't make your schedule too hard, as in don't do IB if your school has it, and don't take more than 4 AP classes. All I have time for is school and homework, and I haven't been able to keep my grades up to where I want them to be. So unless you want to go to an Ivy or Stanford, don't overstretch yourself academically. It's not worth it. Focus on developing other skills that you want, and that will help you with your goals.

Learn how to play the guitar. Learn the Piano really fucking well. Join clubs that have hot girls and fucking talk to them all day long. You should be flirty and aggressive with every chick you talk to, even the ugly ones. Just have a good time with them. I sit next to this chubby lesbian in one of my classes and I joke about how enormous my shlong is the whole class. She cracked up for 15 minutes when I called it the vanilla python. I told her I'd convert her to straight. Just have fun. Don't take life too seriously. You'll notice your aloofness attracts girls.

Just the other day this 6 massaged me for 20 minutes in class. This would never have happened just 2 months ago. Wink at all the girls and smirk. Did i mention to JUST HAVE FUN. If you're having fun, girls will want to be around you. Then you can utilize that to your advantage.

Read this forum every day religiously. I've learned by osmosis. I'm twice as 'alpha' as I was just a few short months ago and I'm seeing my success with girls and my overall happiness rise every day. It's amazing. Learn from this valuable resource. I know it's been important in my life. PM me if you want. It's always good to see other young guys on the forum.

Here's to improvement.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

High School game

Thanks for the advice everyone

I've been lifting for a few months now. Shit is crazy, I couldn't budge 135 when I started, better now (210 DL) but still very weak.

The problem I have with getting invited to parties is that I don't have much to offer to the people who host and go to them. Even the few cool guys I'm friends with don't seem to want to hang out outside of school.

High School game

^it is very hard to make new friends, especially with people you see often and are not already friends with. You said you live in a city, your best bet is hitting up malls and talking with chicks there. You're going to suck for a long time. Be aggressive, laugh off mistakes, and more importantly learn from them.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

High School game

What I learned in high school is do crazy ridiculous shit and make sure people hear about it. My core group of friends wasn't popular, but I was friendly with the more popular kids and talked to them. Then when I inevitably did some awesome shit (got arrested among other things) people heard about it because the kids I was friendly with talked about it and told their friends.

This doesn't do all the work for you but it makes it so much easier when girls already think you're cool before you even talk to them.

High School game

I can attest for doing crazy stuff, as well as having a talent.

Nothing's better than walking down the halls and random people saying "Hey, you're that guy that beatboxes/raps right?" OR "Hey, you're that guy that funneled a bunch of beers and was getting those girls to do naked handstands right?"

Really stupid example lol but in all honestly, if you have close friends... start spreading awesome rumors about each other. Almost like the movie Easy A, once you invent a persona for yourself and have some people to back you up, people will pretty much big you up by word of mouth.

High School game

I'm 43 now, and a lot has changed since I was in high school. The first thing to keep in mind is that if you think it's tough in school, it's a whole lot tougher once you're out of school.

First of all, be polite to girls even if you're not interested in them. The pretty girls will notice how you treat ugly girls. And girls talk about everything boys do. Be nice to ugly girls because they aren't used to it, be cold and indifferent to pretty girls. You don't want to be a "nice guy." But you can still be courteous.

Girls who are two years or three years younger will give you a chance just because you are older. If you can drive and they can't, that's another big score.

Do not ever kiss a girl's ass ever. If you act like you are the prize, then she will treat you that way.

Be patients. Girls and boys are like light switches. The difference is that boys are on an off immediately. Girls are like dimmer switches.

Attraction is not a feeling. It's a process. The process can be turned on and off.

Are you in a big city? If you are, find a professional acting coach and take a class. That will also make you cool instantly.

Playing a guitar helps as well.

Tell jokes. Have fun. Laugh.

High School game

Quote: (06-13-2014 03:35 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

Do not ever kiss a girl's ass ever. If you act like you are the prize, then she will treat you that way.

This might be the world's best piece of advice, especially for kids in high school.

If you look at social dynamics from a pragmatic perspective, the 'beta orbiters' aka the guys kissing ass are doing so because that is all they have to offer girls. Because they cannot entice them with their personality or looks, they have no choice but to orbit, or change themselves (which is a lot harder than kissing ass and hoping you get laid). The jocks, the guys the girls put themselves around, their value has nothing to do with kissing ass. They know they're hot shit, they don't need to tolerate the bullshit that the beta orbiters do. These are the alphas of your school. If you get involved in a lot of stuff, especially sports, it's a lot easier to be an alpha guy than you'd think. Get into the right circles, form a connection with guys deeper than just going out and partying, and smashing sluts. Actually be interested in them, their interests, and people will want to have you around.

High School game

Quote: (04-22-2014 08:45 PM)thedavidgt Wrote:  

First post here, I'm 16, still a virgin and I have no idea how I'm supposed to get laid.

Also, don't be too hard on yourself. Every man starts out a virgin.

High School game

Don't get discouraged. High school is 100 percent social status. My advice would be to game girls at other schools (especially if you go to a smaller school). Doing this you pretty much have a clean slate because she has no idea who you are and who you hang out with.

High School game

Quote: (04-22-2014 08:45 PM)thedavidgt Wrote:  

I go to an extremely small school (in a city though) so any attempts to score with girls will spread real quick. I've got very few friends that actually go to parties have game so its difficult for me to meet girls outside of school as well.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

just start lifting and be known as the guy who lifts. Learn basic game.
Everything else has no garauntee.

High School game

Go to clubs and focus on academics as well.

High School game

Focus on school I had friends who focused on chicks and ruined the rest of their lives. bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.

High School game

Tinder. I hate the app but its easy to get laid.

OP: Go younger if that is legal in your state. 1-2 years if possible. Younger women love older guys.