rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The False Premise of 'Good Girls'

I've noticed in threads and emails I get from readers of my blog, the concern of the lack of good girls.

I think a thread based on this would be good for discussion.

Here's my thoughts:

-The concept of 'good' girls is a form of pedalistization.

-The concept of looking for a 'good' girl will cause a man to focus on finding perfect women which is impossible.

-What actually defines a 'good' girl? Virgin? 1 cock? Less than 5 cocks? Every man has his own definition of what a 'good' girl means.

-I define a 'good' girl, by one who aspires to be loyal, prudent (NOT a prude), not easily swayed by her friends and from a good family. Well guess what? There's plenty of girls with those exact qualities who still sluts around.

The problem, at least in the US, is that sleeping around has become so common and expected that girls don't think twice about doing it.

I've had multiple girls with seemingly small cock counts, from great families, who were not party girls, who went to church on Sundays, who were leaders of their youth church groups, etc, who literally said this exact phrase: "It's just sex".

This is a reflection on my generation, that sex is merely a physical act with zero repercussions physically, mentally and emotionally.

At the end of the day, I don't believe 'good' girls exist. I think they just haven't met the right guy to trigger their animalistic instincts.

Case in point:

Last week I was in Vegas and hooked up with a virgin (won't go into detail, but I'm 99% sure this was true) and a gorgeous married woman who is a former Miss Brazil and married to a multi-millionaire famous poker player. One felt guilty afterwards (the married one) and the virgin couldn't believe she lost her virginity in Vegas. Are they sluts, or was it merely just a a matter of time before the right guy came along and triggered them to cheat, or compromise their morals?

Maybe 20 years ago it was easy to find a 'good' girl, but in 2014, I think it's like looking for a unicorn. You can find girls who are LTR material, but don't think for a second that they're immune from cheating and acting like a slut. It's simply the culture of our time. I'd prefer girls to be more chaste, but they're not, so play the game, or get played.

What do you gents think?

When false expectations collide with reality, guys get dismayed.

Instead of getting bummed by this knowledge of sluts, we can use this to our advantage to overcome approach anxiety etc.

I just assume that all girls in my city are open to the possibility of hooking up. A lot of them think they've come here to make it, but we know the truth: they want to be around the alpha dick. That's it. I don't believe there's any other reason why girls migrate en masse from the safety of their boring home towns to places like North Brooklyn or downtown NYC. Shit, a lot of girls will even admit that they are here just to hang out or to have fun. They want to be cool. The fifteen minutes of fame. They are looking to be qualified by cool/attractive males.

This helps me because I know that they won't get freaked out or whatever if I'm more direct.

A lot of them just want to see that you know how to go indirect, but then they want you to get to the point and be direct.

That's the game, it's all token formalities at this point.

Once you breach the outer layer of a girls bitchyness, there's a soft gooey interior that you can do what you want with. That said, don't get to beta or she will spit you out again.

I think in the past, this layer went deeper into the atmosphere, but now it's depleting, like the ozone layer.

We can call it the "ho-zone" layer [Image: lol.gif]

Guys keep their spirits up knowing that even if a girl is really cold at first, her ho-zone layer is probably thin. In fact, when the lady doth protest much, that ho-zone layer is almost all bark but no bite, all surface, but no substance.

There is an old saying, every whore was a virgin once.

The difference between the two is simply time.

I used to pedastalise virgins and "nice" girls. Thing is, they are often repressed and sexually cold, or (if you are lucky) they are the same as so-called "sluts" but who haven't had the time/opportunity to show their sexually adventurous side. They aren't some special prize.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Good girl = any girl worth dating

I don't really care what her # is (as long as it's not like 20+). I don't really care if she's had one night stands either. As long as she values commitment to an awesome guy more than flings and attention from different dudes.

Women only have morals when people are watching. That's how they preserve their "value" in the sexual marketplace. Don't believe the hype.

Team Nachos

What do you gents think?

I think it's an insightful thought from Mr. McQueen. And I'll add the bible warned of us this, presenting us with a series of Eves, jezebels and harridans.

But did we listen? No. What most men believe is the Blue Pill media, which presents us with tripe like "The Good Wife" and "Providence," where women are eternal "good girls" and men are sinners.

Something just occurred to me. You know how we were all complaining on Roosh's "Back to the USA" thread about how social media has caused the behavior of American women to degenerate? I'll bet there were men complaining about the same topic when television started going feminist and depicting women as saints around 1970. And they'd have been right.

When I say "good girl" i don't want a sexually repressed prude. In fact, i avoided getting involved with a girl i knew was a virgin because shit that gets messy.

A good girl is one that is loyal and respectful, nothing more. Dick count isn't that big of a deal, but high notch counts can indicate other issues. I'd avoid slutty girls because i doubt their loyalty and ability to be respectful.

I'd love an 8 or 9 that I also happen to have an excellent intellectual rapport with whose loyalty i can sense and respectability is also good. Basically a good friend that happens to be a hot chick i can bang.

I appreciate being vulnerable with a chick. Ya know? Being able to open up and be honest. This can be done without coming off as a beta. I've done it before and it has driven girls NUTS. Just do it sparingly.

Does this make sense? I'm going against group think here but quite recently i've met a lot of girls who fall under this "good girl" umbrella. Even if they lost their virginity to McQueen i probably wouldn't care. I'd be more concerned if she banged every RvF forum member though.

Quote: (04-22-2014 06:40 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

What do you gents think?

1. There are good girls. However if you're looking for a zero/very low partner count/LTR only, they are DEFINITELY a small, small exception to the rule in most areas like LA/New York and other major cities especially.

2. There are many, many less good girls than there used to be. Societal forgiveness, birth control, etc... have made this the case.

3. There are many more girls that are open to a one night stand than you might think. Look, even McQueen was surprised that he was able to take the virginity of a girl in Vegas.

Where are you going to find the good girls for the most part? Shy/reserved, super family oriented households, and girls that don't socialize that much and have very traditional values. Hard to find, but not impossible.

However, while I think it's going in the wrong direction, this is like so many things in society. If you are "in the know" there is a LOT of shit going down that you would have NO IDEA even existed otherwise. If you're surprised about there being a lot less actual true good girls, you'll be surprised by a lot that happens in this world.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Every time I think I have found a "good girl" it's only a matter of time before I see them act selfishly when they're able to get away with it (usually when their friends won't be around to shame them for it). So I'm inclined to agree that it's a bullshit premise.

The only "good girls" out there are the conservative, self-kept ones out there locked away from all bad influences.

To me a "good" girl is a girl who is pleasant company. Honestly I don't give a damn if she's stupid(I have my friends and the forum for deeper topics), I don't care if she makes money, I don't care if she is a 10, but I what I do expect is for her to know her place as well as being enjoyable to take places. As long as she is fun to keep around as well as feminine I have no requirements for that title. Slut, virgin, crazy whatever as long as she is pleasant company then it's fine. I won't wife her up, but I will keep her there.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Marry a Mormon.

Quote: (04-22-2014 07:13 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Women only have morals when people are watching. That's how they preserve their "value" in the sexual marketplace. Don't believe the hype.

Yep.

Quote: (04-22-2014 07:24 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Something just occurred to me. You know how we were all complaining on Roosh's "Back to the USA" thread about how social media has caused the behavior of American women to degenerate? I'll bet there were men complaining about the same topic when television started going feminist and depicting women as saints around 1970. And they'd have been right.

Yep.

The basic nature of women has never changed and it is no different today than it's always been. Most women were always ready, willing and able to be sluts and whores given the opportunity and the right context.

They may have more opportunity to do it openly now and may have been sneakier about it at various times in the past. That's about it.

Girls and women were always getting thug cock under their fathers' and later husbands' noses and getting away with it. And if there is one thing they've always been good at, it's the ability to take a secret to their graves if necessary.

Similarly, the nature of men's relations to women has not changed either. Men were always, always, white knights and fools when it came to women; they always wanted to pedestalize them and create a fantastical notion of the pure and chaste female. That's how it's been, is, and will continue to be, and that's fine -- the species has to go on, and go on it will.

The best thing a man can do if and when he decides to settle down with one of these creatures for the possible long haul is find one who is quite young and has not been spoiled yet -- a provable virgin or near-virgin who's had only the most perfunctory and meaningless relations with a "boy" her age will do. Take her and train her to be a whore and a slut, but your whore and your slut. Make her addicted to you sexually and otherwise, and she will be far less likely to look elsewhere. And if it so happens that you have miscalculated, which is always possible, you will at least always be able to smile and say: I had it every hole, in every way.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (04-22-2014 08:03 PM)magellan Wrote:  

Every time I think I have found a "good girl" it's only a matter of time before I see them act selfishly when they're able to get away with it (usually when their friends won't be around to shame them for it).

That's what they say about children right? They need boundaries. Part of the spinning out of control nature of our society is that there are no boundaries. Even the boundaries that used to separate men and women, the women insist on trying to break down those boundaries. Even try to be more like men in behavior. I know I am saying nothing new that most guys on rvf already know. Having control over your "good girl" will be important to help keep her that way.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Good girls are as rare as gold dust in a city. Many girls I had thought were "good" in school, my friends laughed and said to me "Dude , that chick is a fucking whore/slut !" I thought different at the time, refusing to believe, But as time went by, I saw some of my friends girls hitting on me and wanting to hook up with them behind their backs. Then, as i got older and left high school, married/engaged women were doing the same. When you see enough of this in your life, it jades you pretty fast and leaves you to truly believe almost every girl is a slut when the right time and right guy comes along.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"- Tyler Durden

I good girl is one who has good morals and wouldn't do exactly as you described as in cheating or hoeing around in Vegas. I think it's be very difficult to be a good girl and sexually promiscuous at the same time. Look for religious girls or girls from conservative countries for a good girl, if for some strange reason you want to settle down, either permanently or for just a while. In the USA look for Mormons for marriage material. The hottest are as hot as the hottest girls in America and most likely a virgin with wifely qualities.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Quote: (04-22-2014 09:54 PM)Switch Wrote:  

In the USA look for Mormons for marriage material. The hottest are as the hottest girls in America and most likely a virgin with wifely qualities.

Son, there's no slut like a Mormon slut.

Mormon sluts want anal so they can keep that virginity. She may be a virgin but that ass be leaking.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I've been blogging about this for two weeks.

Good girl is a role women play in order to appear weaker so men will protect them.
http://runsonmagic.com/2014/04/polygamous-sex-part-2/

The innocent good girl type isn't actually as desirable as an adult woman who takes responsibility for her actions and behaves with character. Of course, that replaces the desire for a unicorn with a chuppacabra.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

[Image: mormons-never-invite-more-than-one-demot...734699.jpg]

was it merely just a a matter of time before the right guy came along

This.

AS men who want women, we need to be "The Right Guy". It's a lot easier than most people want to think.

To a lot of women YOU ARE ALREADY "The right guy"" most men just can't figure it out. . .they are not attuned to understand the signals a woman gives out. That comes with practice. A lot of men who have figured this out never spend time chasing women. . .They're the guys with whom women simply "come to them"

Now does this mean that we can all get sloppy and stupid? Fuck no!

It means that by taking care of yourself, working to get your bankroll, or working on your passions (or both) you simply OPEN UP a wider net of being "The right guy" to mroe and mroe women that are "The right bang" for you. Apply basic rules of game, and you're in.

Isaiah 4:1

You're completely right - the idea of "good girls vs. sluts" is mostly a smoke screen.

While men heatedly debate whether it is 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 50 sexual partners that make a woman a slut, they are entirely missing the point that damage to a woman starts accruing far, far before she can become a "slut" by whatever currently accepted standard. A virgin pining after an asshole or committing terrible acts of hamster can easily be just as damaged as the slut who has swallows 100 cumloads from different men.

As Heartiste says, it's a difference of a degree, not a difference of a kind.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote:Quote:

It's simply the culture of our time. I'd prefer girls to be more chaste, but they're not, so play the game, or get played.

I agree 100% with this. There is just nothing to gain by opting out of the game.

At the end of the day, I don't believe 'good' girls exist. I think they just haven't met the right guy to trigger their animalistic instincts.

Quote: (04-22-2014 07:13 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Exactly, this thread articulates what’s been brewing in the back of my mind about the true nature of women. Your “good girl” just hasn’t been tested and tempted by the right Alpha cock yet. The operative word being yet. So, enjoy her while she’s yours, but know that your perfect little pussycat will turn into a vicious, amoral, feral tigress when the right trigger comes along.

And yeah, they’re all “good girls” when people are watching. How many of us have banged “good girls” who say “I’ve never done this before?” Yeah.....

How do you mitigate this? Be the best Alpha version of you that you can be. Also, structure her life, to the extent that you can, to avoid the possibility of temptation. Some Middle Eastern countries confine women to the home unless chaperoned to curtail these hypergamous instincts. More realistically, Athol Kay makes the point that your wife should not just be a stay at home wife, since with all the modern time saving conveniences, it just leaves to much free time for temptation. So she should be a “stay at home wife plus,” i.e., have a part time job or other obligation to keep her busy and out of trouble. However, these steps just serve to mitigate, but not foolproof your “good girl” from going feral. As Reagan said, “trust, but verify.”

The 'good girls don't exist' mentality is part and parcel of what technology has done to society. It's fine to keep reassuring yourself and other men of this modern reality...but what are you getting at?

By the numbers, most men are taking your advice to heart- marriage is dropping off rapidly, men are willing to compete with women for jobs- or not at all and dropping out- men are doing all kinds of short term narcotics-like pursuits for the badboy cred.

Hopefully you aren't saying "good girls don't exist, so you just have to accept that and make them your girlfriend / fiancee / wife / etc."

Society is a well-oiled machine if you have incentive to put the effort in. Marriage (and commitment to one woman) is a civilized part of society. I don't get why you would want to act in a way that perpetually undermines other men's trust, and therefore undermines society.

I think a girl can still be good even if she is promiscuous. She can be hard working, polite, generous and still suck a mean cock. There is nothing wrong with liking sex and having a variety of partners.