rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are you doin for Easter?

What are y'all doin for Easter?

Where I live everyone is about these huge family gatherings with uncles, brothers, sisters, cousins, cousins & more cousins. Of course I have no family here.

Broke up with main squeeze a couple weeks ago so got nothing going on with that. Gotta a couple plates spinnin but nothing solid to pursue right now cause they're all with family.

Just got back from gym kinda mad [Image: angry.gif] cause I have nothing to do with everyone at these family fish fries and all the college kids away for spring break. Its probably the awesomest day of the year right now outside and I'm tryin to do work but easily distracted with my anger.

What are you all up to?

Just went to a huge Chinese supermarket, got sushi, and chatted up some of the shy Chinese girls who were shopping for their families. The 18-early twenty year olds usually still live with their parents/grandparents and help w the cooking/groceries.

International supermarkets (usually Asian since non-Christian) are my go-to's on days like this when I can't be around family and feel the need to get out

I'm solo in NYC and not doing shit. I wouldn't be doing anything if I was back home anyway, my family stopped doing holiday dinners 3 or 4 years ago.

My Easter dinner is gonna be at the Pick and eat in Washington Heights. Its like 2 blocks from where I am staying and its delicious. I eat there twice a day. Matter of fact I am gonna walk there now and get some fresh squeezed juice!

Happy Easter to all my Roosh Brethren!!!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

420 and family. Happy Easter Rooshers

FAmily meeting today (which includes some really delicious meals). Office work tomorrow.

eating a shit load of food. All of us with no immediate family around teamed up for dinner. For all of you feeling depressed, there are/were also plenty of girls in the same boat with no family around...a good missed "come over to my place and we'll make an anti-easter dinner" date.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Opened the Easter baskets that the Easter Bunny left by the door with kids. My boy fought to get his hands on his sister's stuff. Same shit different occassion [Image: smile.gif].

Off to Cabo San Lucas with a GF

Damn cabo my favorite place. I paid too much for brunch with sister and nieces, love em, then home for nothing...reading dead bat in Paraguay on a beautiful 70' day on my porch overlooking the city. This single hot mom wants me to go see "heaven is for real" later so i caved. Problem is i don't wanna bang her bc my buddy had a brief fling with her and he'll probably be drama about it...but shes pretty hot.
And trying to decide about taking work off tomorrow for free party bus booze and food to a Detroit tigers game

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Did some family shit. Going to the hottub later on tonight. Hopefully some of age girls are out there. Most of the girls i've seen at this hotel are definitely on the border [Image: confused.gif]:

Hitler's birthday today.

I think I know how Samseau spent his Easter!

Just kidding, Samseau! :-)

Family is gathering, but im off to work the day away.

Family gathered, I went for a bit. Motorcycle ran out of gas on the way home, had to push 3 miles to the nearest gas station.

I hate family gatherings.

I rushed home like a madmen after it.

Deus vult!