rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Napoleon Hill

Napoleon Hill

Is it true that a lot of people read his book "think and grow rich" more than 10 times? What makes his book so good and great.

Napoleon Hill

Nothing magic. If you want to be successful, ONLY hang out with successful people. If you want to be an Importer/Exporter (for example) seek out/find Importer/Exporters to befriend, hang out with, or work for.

Napoleon Hill

I think he was just the Tim Ferris of the day

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Napoleon Hill

Quote: (01-26-2011 12:56 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I think that's close to the mark. Hill was one of the first authors of motivational books, and got a lot of attention because that field was pretty new back then.

Also, he did some groundbreaking work in that what he wrote about wasn't just guesses and assumptions, but real concepts that rich people actually used.

I think there are better boks around today than his, but they are worth a read.

Napoleon Hill

Quote: (01-26-2011 04:52 AM)HammockLife Wrote:  

Quote: (01-26-2011 12:56 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I think that's close to the mark. Hill was one of the first authors of motivational books, and got a lot of attention because that field was pretty new back then.

Also, he did some groundbreaking work in that what he wrote about wasn't just guesses and assumptions, but real concepts that rich people actually used.

I think there are better boks around today than his, but they are worth a read.

Someone said that "think and grow rich" is not the actuall books that made people rich.this was like a collection of people he met, Thomas Edison, Andrew Carnage.
He has written the laws of success also which is the most important thing.all the useful info is in the laws of success which im not sure how many they are.

Napoleon Hill

I have read this book several time and every time I found it motivational and self help book. It's excellent book which tell to deal with money and how to make money.