rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Good Use for Fat Chicks (and Older Broads)

I've found a way to make lemonade out of the abysmal state of affairs created by the American obesity epidemic.

Like most guys, my first or second approach is never as good as my third or fourth. Sure, some days you're just on, and everything that comes out of your mouth and the way you carry yourself is just solid gold. But, on the average working day, you need a little warm-up.

I open low-hanging fruit, chubbed-out (not obese) chicks and older serviceable broads, routinely to get my mojo going. I also experiment new material or angles on them. This works especially well in day-game, when you need to get your day started without the crutches of alcohol, a dark room, and loud music. It loosens me up, gets me some answers on new ideas, and probably helps the whole fatness problem by suggesting--when I don't at least number-close the bitches--that they fucked it up somehow (i.e., by being fat). In my book, it's a win-win-win.

Fat bitches aren't always easier targets, though. They throw funny, unpredictable obstacles your way and, as result, work well as "sparring partners" for the real thing. This is especially the case with fat chicks that would otherwise be hot (a tragic circumstance that I see far too often), but haven't adjusted their egos for the extra weight. Every now and then, you can pivot the interaction toward a nearby hottie, if you know what you're doing. I've done this successfully a couple of times.

Thoughts? Objections? Does everyone already do this?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Yes. I agree. I like em kind of thick anyway. They're good to get you out of a slump and help knock that dust of your dick for a nicer girl.

I actually find it harder to open ugs. They generally know that I'm not actually attracted to them or they blow me out immediately because they think I am fucking with them.

This is in day game.

I don't even try to open women I don't want to immediately jump on any more - the results are horrible.

I agree with Cruatha, sometimes girls will sense that you're not attracted to them. It depends on how natural you are. Other ways to warm up is to create conversations with older people, it helps alot to warm up and put you on a sociable mood.

I agree with the last 2 cats. If you are considered to be a handsome guy, fat girls and girls that arent really that cute will be skeptical of you if you try and get with them. If they feel u can do better than them, they will put you through a lotta shit sometimes to make sure that your just not tryin to use them...which you are.

If your just an average looking guy, using fat and lesser attractive girls to boost your ego might work. But if they feel like you could and should be doing better than them, sometimes they will not comply like you think they would.

Fat women are great for warmth (in the cold) and to provide shade (from the sun). I really have no idea what else you would use them for.

Quote: (01-23-2011 07:00 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Fat women are great for warmth (in the cold) and to provide shade (from the sun). I really have no idea what else you would use them for.

Piggy-back rides and good head.

Now that is something my old roommate used to always insist. He'd say, "Big women give great head, they're very experienced using their mouths cuz they eat so much!"

Quote: (01-23-2011 03:38 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Fat bitches aren't always easier targets, though. They throw funny, unpredictable obstacles your way and, as result, work well as "sparring partners" for the real thing.

rotflmao!! Sparring partners!! LOL! You know, this can be literally interpreted too!

Mixx

Quote: (01-25-2011 02:46 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Now that is something my old roommate used to always insist. He'd say, "Big women give great head, they're very experienced using their mouths cuz they eat so much!"

Very true man. Even better when you squeeze their cheeks together. Fat bitches were built for fucking, take it from me. And I'm all but 140 lbs.

Just to give you an idea..

[Image: huge-bbw-tits-facial.jpg]

It's 210 lbs. of heaven.

I can't lie, I am not aroused to slim lizards at all. I dated one for a while and I found the sex miserable. I couldn't lie against her, she would always complain and ask me to move my arm, my balls were killing me as they smashed against her bony butt, I just used to beg for the nutt (internally) to relieve me of my misery.

I had a period when I first came to North America when I pounded out a few villians (my heaviest prey being 280 pounds or maybe she was 300 pounds but she was 5'11 so she sort of carried it well?)
I drew the line however at a platonic friend of mine who was clocking 350 at the time. I knew it wouldn't be fair to myself to go in.

I usually pound out thicker reptiles as a rule and in North America I find there are a lot of big lizards with pretty faces. For example, that clip posted up with spicee cajun, I think she has a pretty face and I would re-nutt in her if she were 50 pounds lighter.

However, there are character flaws and personality disorders that are generally common with overweight women which is why I really try and avoid them as the years go by.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Just to make things clear, I wasn't talking about straight-up chubby chasing (or OBESE chasing, for that matter). There are plenty of homeboys down for that, but I'm not one of them. I, for one, am glad those guys exist because, the way I see it, those guys neutralize themselves, and some fatties in the process, from an already stressed market.

I was talking about running some practice or exploratory game on the chubsters (mildly chub or less-than-ideal otherwise, but not huge or straight-up nasty) as a sort of warm-up or practice for the hotter prospects later in the day. If she's a decent-looking fatty, you might get some pretty true-to-life practice. The idea that she "will suspect you're not interested because you're so out of her league" doesn't apply unless you're really going for the dredges. Most girls (especially fat girls nowadays, it seems) think they're way hotter than they are--particularly if they're wearing "a cute outfit," our something else stupid. And, here and there, you may want to convert some of those practice approaches into real bangs.

Having said that, I agree with Moma that a too-skinny broad can be a problem too. I banged a girl like that off-and-on for a few months, and got tired of seeing her rib cage and hip bones. It was like fucking an anatomical model in a laboratory or a concentration-camp victim.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

This forum is always good for a laugh

Years back a friend got this drunken theory that fat girls had the tightest pussies. All that fat created pressure that centered on the vagina. Few nights later he took one home. When I asked how was it he responded, "it felt like fucking a piece of 12" dia. pvc pipe packed w/ axle grease."

Quote: (02-04-2011 01:24 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

"it felt like fucking a piece of 12" dia. pvc pipe packed w/ axle grease."

That sounds intriguing. Never tried it before; probably I should.

Quote: (01-25-2011 02:46 PM)CJ Wrote:  

I second that notion. Your roommate is dead on, they are THE BEST at it. Every piglet I've had took care of the dick WELL. Though I try not to associate myself with them too much, I find them to be quite fun.. haha.

Oh yea, and the pussies STAY WET & READY.. ;P