rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

(Feminist) Artist plops eggs out of vagina

Would bang.

Nude on public transport.

Article in German.
Article

Nice body for a crazy feminist.

I don't have anything against seeing a pretty woman naked in public, but for it to be called art is just ridiculous.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

If only we can could all get so much credit and attention for shooting things out of our asses.

The bravery..

The end is nigh.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I would love to walk up to the 'egg art project' while she was doing it, look around like I was taking it all in and studying very hard then say "yes, Would Bang" and walk away. As really, thats all I'm thinking about.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

We should make a funny coffee table book chronicling the goofy "art" of feminists.

Monkeys throw shit at people in the zoo, but nobody calls them artists.

This was well, well before my time, but I'm fairly certain that "plopping eggs out of your vagina" was a staple of sex shows in east Asia during the Vietnam war. Maybe it was ping-pong balls?

I suppose it's nice that you don't have to go to the Philippines to see it now, if that's your thing.

this would turn me on in the abstract if the girl were hotter.

It would be more artistic if she cooked the eggs and served them with toast and bacon. (I know the eggs are full of paint - but work with me here).

Feminine Art.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

portuguese breakfast

[Image: r5lWtoM.gif]

I am the cock carousel

Quote:Quote:

portuguese breakfast

Of course Urban Dictionary has a term for it.

Art?

I was there the day feminism fell...

I heard the "artist" in the Patpong district of Bangkok have been doing this for years.

Take care of those titties for me.

I wish one day I'm strolling through town and see one of these feminist naked "movements" just to cat call them and watch them lose it!
They do it for attention but once a guy acknowledges them in that way, its a little hamster nuke!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Did the egg hatch?

Quote: (04-16-2014 04:36 PM)Snowplow Wrote:  

I wish one day I'm strolling through town and see one of these feminist naked "movements" just to cat call them and watch them lose it!
They do it for attention but once a guy acknowledges them in that way, its a little hamster nuke!

Actually that's exactly what they'd want.

Well that's enough internet for today.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

Reminds me of Maude in The Big Lebowski.

I'd say owing to their inherent sheep-like mentality, ALL women are like this "artist" in thinking that their daily lives are somehow unique and expressive. She's indulging the feminine expectation that anything she does, says, excretes, or otherwise emanates from her body should be revered.

I mean, this is high art, the apex of human achievement. It makes shit like this seem completely infantile and mundane by comparison:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwbicMgSSiE_UZcstQx6g...FmPh3PGhMQ]

[Image: kandinsky.black-violet.jpg]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Van Gogh really was on another level. Reproductions don't do his work justice.

The way she was grimacing and squatting she should have done a PlopShit.

Fuck the eggs, just shit on the canvas sweetheart!

[Image: lol.gif]

This combines a feminist's three biggest interests- the vagina (as a mystical entity with the power to create), attention (because what girl doesn't want attention?), and 'art' (to reveal her genius).

Another example:

Vaginal Knitting

Women plop eggs out their vaginas once a month. What's the big deal?

You're way behind the times, man.
It's been done.

Difficult territory is a cornerstone of the visual arts - so artist Mikala Dwyer knew it would be confronting last night when she invited Balletlab dancers to empty their bowels as part of a performance at the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art.

Quote: (04-16-2014 08:20 PM)Faust Wrote:  

You're way behind the times, man.
It's been done.

Difficult territory is a cornerstone of the visual arts - so artist Mikala Dwyer knew it would be confronting last night when she invited Balletlab dancers to empty their bowels as part of a performance at the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art.

Why am I not surprised?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before