rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To all the Americans who live or have been Overseas?

Is game better in Europe or America?

Is Europe so superior that its worth expating?

The only thing keeping me in America is California's natural beauty and high quality women (in SoCal) and Seattles music scene (I write rock songs) those are the only two areas of the States I give a flip about learning more about.

The other areas I have lived SUCK ASS-most of America sucks sans the West coast (think about who's legalizing marijuana- the west coast not the uptight prudes on the East Coast).

Mentally if I move to the West coast and hate it too- I will leave this place called America. Roosh says all American chicks are similar but the California girls are
More playful and open to cold approach on the trips I've been to SoCal I dont know shit about NorCal other than the people ive met from there are easy going relaxed and a bit homely but cooler than mid westerners yet somewhat similar. The South is a joke. The Atlantic seaboard is misery- probaly the Bolsheviks fantasy.

The real question is: given the superiority of women in Europe (generally true) compared to American women, once that becomes your new normal and your new reality, is Europe still nevertheless better for the other aspects you care about in your life? The US is a huge country with lots of different types of women, both foreign and American. Do not sell it short. It is possible to live in the US and not date American women (this is what I do). However, that does not mean Europe may not be better. However, for music (and performing arts in general), I think the US is still considered by many to be the best destination (could be wrong).

I've lived in three countries.

I've never dated an American girl - but I have lived in America.

Wald

Quote: (04-15-2014 03:39 PM)Tideride Wrote:  

Is game better in Europe or America?

Is Europe so superior that its worth expating?

The only thing keeping me in America is California's natural beauty and high quality women (in SoCal) and Seattles music scene (I write rock songs) those are the only two areas of the States I give a flip about learning more about.

The other areas I have lived SUCK ASS-most of America sucks sans the West coast (think about who's legalizing marijuana- the west coast not the uptight prudes on the East Coast).

Mentally if I move to the West coast and hate it too- I will leave this place called America. Roosh says all American chicks are similar but the California girls are
More playful and open to cold approach on the trips I've been to SoCal I dont know shit about NorCal other than the people ive met from there are easy going relaxed and a bit homely but cooler than mid westerners yet somewhat similar. The South is a joke. The Atlantic seaboard is misery- probaly the Bolsheviks fantasy.

Hey Tideride,

How old are you? You remind me of a younger version of myself when I started uni. This strikes close to home so I'll give you my 2cts.

I think you're dealing with some self-limiting believes mixed in with a utopian view of European lifestyle.

First and probably most importantly: Good luck finding a traditional job in Europe unless you have an EU passport. The EU generally does not want American citizens staying there and working. The exception is if you are "self-employed" you may obtain a visa from Germany which gives you free travel to any Schengen country or if you use the Poland loophole to go there -- although I would not recommend it if it would be your first time leaving the US.

Secondly: West Europe is only one tiny, tiny baby step away from the situation already happening in the US. If fact, I've found there's a trade off. The European girls will generally have a better figure but will also spout more nonsensical, bullshit university feminist theory than you've ever heard in your life.

Lastly: As Menance mentioned, the US is a huge countries with ALL the women of the world. If you've already concluded that you only like SoCal then you've shut yourself out of so much opportunity.

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Also, the world is bigger than just Europe and the States...