rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man On Leash

Man On Leash

Man On Leash

He deserves it. Not for whatever he might have done, but for being such a spineless Omega. I don't feel one shred of pity for him.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Man On Leash

No one asked them what was going on. If a man walked a woman on leash - would it be the same?

I pity the guy who did this. Even if it was merely a PR stunt. I wouldn't do it even for big money.

Would you do it if someone offered you money? What would be your price?

Man On Leash

I would do it in a mask, for at least a 500k $.

Deus vult!

Man On Leash

I'd do it for a few million $ deposited in advance, enough to be financially secure for the rest of my life. No mask required [Image: banana.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Man On Leash

Saw a chick on my facebook post this with the caption "Finally, a man who knows his place, walkies bitch!"
God damn it patriarchy!

Man On Leash

[Image: 4896.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Man On Leash

This might be a slight dupe.

I've already commented on this type of stuff. It's a emerging trend for sexless dudes whom are desperate for ANY female attention. They PAY MONEY to female Dommes to receive attention by being submissive and maybe...maybe...getting a little bit of play.

Man On Leash

I'm into this in the opposite way. A woman on a leash is a huge turn on to me. A lot of girls are secretly/not so secretly into light bdsm stuff. I've never been with a girl who's been into the heavy stuff though. It's like opposite day every day in the west I suppose.

Man On Leash

Quote: (04-15-2014 10:41 AM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

I'm into this in the opposite way. A woman on a leash is a huge turn on to me. A lot of girls are secretly/not so secretly into light bdsm stuff. I've never been with a girl who's been into the heavy stuff though. It's like opposite day every day in the west I suppose.

Its perfectly normal. Men are supposed to be receptive to dominant things. Many women share the desire to be put on a leash.

When people deviate from that natural order its a major red flag. I don't trust submissive men, or dominate women.. there is something off that they are hiding.

Man On Leash

This is like men who like being pegged up the arse by some "dominant" female. Probably the same guys.

Man On Leash

Quote: (04-15-2014 10:14 AM)kosko Wrote:  

This might be a slight dupe.

I've already commented on this type of stuff. It's a emerging trend for sexless dudes whom are desperate for ANY female attention. They PAY MONEY to female Dommes to receive attention by being submissive and maybe...maybe...getting a little bit of play.

Prob an uptight city banker...paying her 500 quid an hour for the privilege and honor of being her dog bitch.

Man On Leash

Guys like these should be castrated, no ifs or butts.

What is the saddest yet not surprising is that no one asked them why they were doing that, let alone intervene. Imagine if the roles were reversed, the guy would have been beat up and put in jail.

Man On Leash

VP good point.....the reaction of a man being the dog is from wtf by men to you go girl from women. If it was reversed, the men would be like still wtf and the women would be trying to tell the girl wtf, in a condoling sort of way. Hypocrites and double standards...welcome to the western world/modern western civilization.

Man On Leash

This may be the contrary view here, but I'm not gonna be downing on a man's hobbies.
If he wants to walk around on a leash all day, that's no business of mine.

Ain't my thing, but I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it either.

Man On Leash

put on some gloves man! Your bare hands are touching a london city sidewalk!

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV