rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing With Shit, Red Pill Style

We all got in to the red pill for some reason or another.

Some wanted more sex...

Some wanted more money...

Some wanted to travel...

And most people can attest to it having a tremendous effect on them.

But there's one thing which I feel is overlooked...

Something that only the red pill mindset can create.

A "skill" which 90% of men do not have.

And that skill is...

Being able to deal with shit.

By seeing the world for what it is... understanding the social dynamics of every situation and having an abundance mentality, we are able to neutralise stuff which hits like a right hook to the normal man.

I'm writing this post because I've had what should have been a shitty day. Here's why:

1. A few girls from my past have decided to team together and start shit with me by turning friends against me (social circle game).

My response? I don't have one. It's not that I don't care... I just know that the best way to deal with this is to let it slide. They'll huff and puff... but eventually it'll be over.

2. A client has ran off owing me $$$.

Now thankfully, he hasn't got the finished work and I have 50% of the fee. But it's still a shitty thing to do. Do I care? Absolutely. Is it affecting my state? Nope.

3. And other petty things throughout the day which would have compounded... but again, I handled it.

It's easy to misinterpret this as "not giving a shit."

But truthfully, I care.

I just control my state and my response. There's nothing else you can do.

And the manosphere helps you realise that.

I'd give this post of the day. Keep you frame at all times.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

yeah good to be like this, power of now (book) got me to this stage.