rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Features that add extra points when judging women beauty.

I tend to add 1 extra point if a girl has good height, I like women 170-175 cm the most (5'7 to 5'9 in height) although anything from 168-178 cm (5'6 to 5'10) is good too [Image: biggrin.gif], in comparison to women who are short.

I'd give 3 extra points for natural blonde hair, specially if its shiny, golden/light blonde and long. So for me a 7 natural blonde goes on par with a 10 brunette.

I'd give 0,5 points for freckles, they are quite attractive to me.

1 extra point for big blue/green eyes.

1 extra point for a slim thight body when compared to an average non-fat body, and two extra points for the slim/thight body in comparison to slight chubby one. I wouldnt date really fat girls (who have over 15 extra pounds..)

What type of features would add for you extra value when measuring the raw attractiveness/beauty of a woman? [Image: biggrin.gif]

There's an old Bob Dylan lyric where he says something like "I hope you won't find it odd if I love you not for what you are but for what you are NOT" (It's from "I'll Keep It With Mine," cut by Nico).

Keeping with his thought, things that shoot a woman's value up in my eyes aren't what she has, but what she might be missing. Like tattoos, piercings, botox, fake breasts, hair extensions, lip enhancements, and other "additions" no women needs to add.

Quote: (04-13-2014 05:42 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

There's an old Bob Dylan lyric where he says something like "I hope you won't find it odd if I love you not for what you are but for what you are NOT" (It's from "I'll Keep It With Mine," cut by Nico).

Keeping with his thought, things that shoot a woman's value up in my eyes aren't what she has, but what she might be missing. Like tattoos, piercings, botox, fake breasts, hair extensions, lip enhancements, and other "additions" no women needs to add.

I dont like unnatural things either, which means I would exclude women having tatto's, piercings, botox, fake breast, hair extensions, and anything which isnt considered raw natural beauty from the start.

Well maintained body, pleasant demeanor, a smile that makes my day, no fake additions like what arrows said earlier(artistic tattoos are a rare exception), and sense of dress/choice of lingerie. Physically it's decided within 3 seconds, but overall points after the fact are taken or added. For me skinny(not bony but well toned like Megan Fox or Emma Watson) trumps full on curves(like Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Lopez).

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

^^^ Demeanor, posture, style, presence.

Freckles

I was watching the Sopranos the other day and there was a line in there about how Italian guys can't resist the freckles. Shit is so true...

I could add a whole extra point for the difference between B cups and D cups.

Tall, blond, blue eyed with a feminine demeanor that likes to wear heels and knows how to walk in them.

Quote: (04-13-2014 08:29 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Tall, blond, blue eyed with a feminine demeanor that likes to wear heels and knows how to walk in them.

Same here. But It might be interesting to know how much points do you add for those features in comparison to absence of them.

Youth. A girl who is less than 21 gets a plus from me.

Quote: (04-13-2014 08:42 PM)loveblondes Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2014 08:29 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Same here. But It might be interesting to know how much points do you add for those features in comparison to absence of them.

If most guys would rate her physically a 7 it might be enough to elevate her to a ten for me.

Feminine and ladylike is huge to me.

Its usually hard to tell when a girl has botox/lip injections/boob job(if it looks natural). So it's easy to say we value the natural things, but we can't always tell what is natural or not. So for me, I don't care if its fake as long as it looks good. Most of these girls you all consider 10's have lip injections, botox, and often times boobs done!
Freckles, since someone else mentioned it. They're hot as hell in moderation. Maybe it is an italian thing since I'm half italian as well haha.
I am a sucker for nice full lips. I really don't rate any girl above a 7 if she doesn't have a pair of pretty, thick feminine lips. They're almost a requirement moreso than extra points.
I'm not too picky on face shapes but there's something about a rounder sort of face that makes me weak. Kind of like the victoria's secret models or some other really pretty girls, you'll notice their faces are full and not thin and angular like most models. I think it makes a woman looks so feminine.
I don't care about height but I love really long legs in comparison to the torso. A long torso + short legs is a dealbreaker regardless of height.
And I like the hipster look and style, without all the tattoos. I find piercings to be cute on the right girl.

+3 points just for being blonde? [Image: dodgy.gif]

I'm sorry but there's no real difference between a 7 and a 10 in my book. They both get my dick just as hard. My bonermometer is digital. It's either fuckable or not fuckable. There's no such thing a girl being more fuckable than another girl.

I think you're using superficial traits like hair color to judge their worthiness as relationship material.

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-13-2014 09:02 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

+3 points just for being blonde? [Image: dodgy.gif]

I'm sorry but there's no real difference between a 7 and a 10 in my book. They both get my dick just as hard. My bonermometer is digital. It's either fuckable or not fuckable. There's no such thing a girl being more fuckable than another girl.

I think you're using superficial traits like hair color to judge their worthiness as relationship material.

Its not just the hair color alone, But the implications of having natural golden/light blonde hair are those which led me to value them much higher than any other type of women. The natty blondes (specially nordic/germanic blondes straight up from their respective countries, not the white mutt variation) usually comes along a light pinkish coplexion, freckles and clear blue/green eyes, in general softer features, which give a more femenine appearance than any other combination of women on planet earth. That's what makes the huge difference between a natural blonde girl and a fake one.. which despite achieving a similar hair pigmentation (which more often than not you can tell apart anyways), dont have any other of the features which usually comes along with the implication of being blonde.

I tend to agree with you on the point regarding the bonermometer.. but in my case,ever when they turn the fuckable lights on there is still a clear distinction between those girls I can live without fucking , and those who I wouldnt.

I guess my being primarily German/Scandinavian brings out my inner Master Race tendencies or something, because I just fucking love tall, long haired blondes. Turns something in my loins that no other does.

I actually get pissed when I see a fat broad with long flowing blonde locks. Such a waste of good genes.

Quote: (04-13-2014 10:03 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

I guess my being primarily German/Scandinavian brings out my inner Master Race tendencies or something, because I just fucking love tall, long haired blondes. Turns something in my loins that no other does.

I actually get pissed when I see a fat broad with long flowing blonde locks. Such a waste of good genes.

Which is kind of uncommon, its usually the darker whites or latino/arab alikes who are the most into blondes. The white blonde dudes I recall knowing their preferences usually go for short asian women, or dark haired white/med/latin women, rarely into blondes.

Quote: (04-13-2014 08:50 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Youth. A girl who is less than 21 gets a plus from me.

Its rather.. If a girls looks like she is younger than 21.

I rather have a 25 years old who looks 19-20, than a 20 years old who looks 25+. Genetics and lifestyle play a big role in that.

I like black hair on white women

it can be an amazing contrast

red highlights are good too

wavy black hair ftw

Quote: (04-13-2014 05:47 PM)loveblondes Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2014 05:42 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I dont like unnatural things either, which means I would exclude women having tatto's, piercings, botox, fake breast, hair extensions, and anything which isnt considered raw natural beauty from the start.
amen to that

Quote: (04-13-2014 10:42 PM)loveblondes Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2014 10:03 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Which is kind of uncommon, its usually the darker whites or latino/arab alikes who are the most into blondes. The white blonde dudes I recall knowing their preferences usually go for short asian women, or dark haired white/med/latin women, rarely into blondes.

Ha thats me. I am hispanic and I love blondes. A blonde 7 is an 8 for me or even a 9 if she has other features that I find attractive in a girl.

Some of those features that increase a girls value in my scale:

Pale Skin, blue or green eyes, hair at least to mid back, bubble butts, small perky tits, if the girl does not have blonde hair then I would like it curly and thick like mine, good style, correct posture, friendly, warm, and feminine

I'm sure I am missing some but those are the ones that come up from the top of my head.

Trump is playing chess while Soros is playing checkers, and the other cucks are off playing Candyland at Jeb's house. - iop890

bubbly personality is a huge plus for me, since so few people in general even have that. borderline ditzy but not quite ditzy.

Nice toes - rounded and feminine, but not too stubby either, not pointy and man-like, no hair anywhere near there, etc. Feet that look well proportioned in heals and not like female big foot (not looking for a Ms. Sasquatch) .

Not a foot fetishist by any means, but ugly feet on a woman are just a turn off.

Man, by OPs standards, a natural 7 who is an athletic blonde with blue eyes and freckles standing at 170 tall is a 13.5

You should come to Sweden man. Girls like that are a dime a dozen (maybe minus the freckles).

I wonder what IRT gives points for ?

There are no plus points to be given to a woman. Women are most valuable when they are young, naked and naive. Earning points is for men.

Men start out as zeroes in this world and then compete into earning more pluses then other men.

Women start this life out as +100 and compete into talking other women into acquiring minuses faster then they manage to acquire them themselves.