rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for players: who ends things first?

A question for players: who usually ends things first, you or the woman?

My game is intermediate, probably, but I'm by no means a player. Still, I'm usually the one to end things, for example when a girl to whom I'm not super attracted wants more than her value merits. Usually, it's something that I do or say to intentionally piss her off so that she withdraws - but I am the one to trigger that reaction.

I'm thinking of the players who get regular poon, say, at least two new notches each month - do you cut her off after the first lay or two? Why? I assume that many women are only out for sex - why would either of you give up easy access to poon by ending things, or letting things end as you drift apart?

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/01/1...good-ones/

"Why? I assume that many women are only out for sex - why would either of you give up easy access to poon by ending things, or letting things end as you drift apart?"

^^^
-Law of Abundance
-The fact that there's literally thousands upon thousands of new girls I haven't smashed yet.
-Her personality sucks and is only good for a bang or two.
-I'm busy and get bored very easily. A chick has to bring something different to the table for me to keep her around.
-The sex is average. The more sex you have with a variety of girls, your standards usually increase. My pickiness has skyrocketed the last 3-4 months for some reason, higher than normal. Figuring out why still.

Personally it happens naturally. If I've had enough I will dump or she will dump me on to the next. I'll keep them around if they want to fuck and when one person finds the other a hassle we both move on. Such is life. As long as it's without issue I'll keep it going for as long as it may last. It doesn't matter honestly.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List