rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Twitch in left eyelid?

Twitch in left eyelid?

Had this for the past couple of days.

Never had it before - it is not that annoying. But it seems to twitch about once every minute.

Seems strange - and I am wondering if it is something that might stick around forever? I have no control over it - so there is always the chance it could be permanent.

It can't be that uncommon - anyone else ever come across this?

Of course - it could be the build up to a massive stroke. So - if I stop posting over the next couple of months - you know why.

It is hard to say how often it twitches. In typing this out it seemed to twitch about 3 times a minute. Very slight twitches lasting about half a second.

Twitch in left eyelid?

I get that sometimes. And if is it a build up for a stroke it's been building up for 30 years. I'm starting to read what you write just like Iknowexactly. I'm watchin that mutha!

Twitch in left eyelid?

If I'm stressed out or under-slept it can happen. Try getting more magnesium in your diet to help calm the twitches in addition to the normal optimizing your sleep/nutrition, etc. It's annoying but I wouldn't worry about it.

Twitch in left eyelid?

Happen to me a few times during EOQ's. It's lack of sleep, anxiety, and stress. Try to relax after work, skip the gym if you have to, get a good nights of sleep or do something calming. Worked for me.

Twitch in left eyelid?

Could it be due to low levels of electrolytes possibly? I try some coconut water, bananas, or potassium and magnesium supplements.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Twitch in left eyelid?

Gonna' try eating better for a bit. I have been slacking recently.

Twitch in left eyelid?

Lack of salt in your diet can cause electrolyte problems too.

Take a close look at your diet.

Twitch in left eyelid?

Quote: (04-11-2014 04:48 PM)freewheeler Wrote:  

If I'm stressed out or under-slept it can happen. Try getting more magnesium in your diet to help calm the twitches in addition to the normal optimizing your sleep/nutrition, etc. It's annoying but I wouldn't worry about it.

The same happens to me- get a good long snooze in this weekend, & if you wear contacts take a day or two off and wear glasses.

Twitch in left eyelid?

reduce stress, sleep in, take some magnesium supplements . (not the cheap magnesium oxide)

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Twitch in left eyelid?

Eyelid twitches are very common and completely benign -- just ignore them and they will pass.

They could be caused by insufficient sleep, or stress, or drugs/alcohol, or just be completely random.

In and of themselves they are nothing to worry about -- but if you're not sleeping enough or are unusually stressed you should address that anyway.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Twitch in left eyelid?

Anxiety and stress. I get the twitch when I'm fried.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Twitch in left eyelid?

My right eye twitched about once a minute for 4 consecutive days. Then it just stopped. Like TLoO said, most are completely benign.

If it is not interfering with your daily activity, I wouldn't worry about it and just wait for it to go away. If it becomes a nuisance or other symptoms appear (like nausea, sleep depravity, blurry vision, numbness), go to the doctor.

"Despite their numbers, their pussyness means I was barely hurt. 2 black eyes and a cut nose, no big deal. I could sense the fear in them so as they were walking I chased them down and told them to "go home". They all left like little girls." - Revelations 21:4

Twitch in left eyelid?

I read that it stems from too much masturbation. Keep it up and you'll go blind.

Either that, or your eyes witnessed something very disturbing on your last date.

[Image: fattitude.gif]

Twitch in left eyelid?

Quote: (04-11-2014 04:43 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Had this for the past couple of days.

Never had it before - it is not that annoying. But it seems to twitch about once every minute.

Seems strange - and I am wondering if it is something that might stick around forever? I have no control over it - so there is always the chance it could be permanent.

It can't be that uncommon - anyone else ever come across this?

Of course - it could be the build up to a massive stroke. So - if I stop posting over the next couple of months - you know why.

It is hard to say how often it twitches. In typing this out it seemed to twitch about 3 times a minute. Very slight twitches lasting about half a second.

I've had this before, to the point where for a couple of months my left eyelid twitched severely for a few rapid beats every few hours.

It quiet quickly cleared up with muscle relaxation exercises, I just adapted them to the eyelid.

The innervation of the face is quiet interesting, because our emotional centres share a direct connection to the muscles of the face along with the motor control system, changing the way the face works. That's why it's so hard to properly fake a smile - you need that extra neural oomph from your happiness centres to make a smile or a laugh genuine.

Twitch in left eyelid?

Quote: (04-11-2014 04:48 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I get that sometimes. And if is it a build up for a stroke it's been building up for 30 years. I'm starting to read what you write just like Iknowexactly. I'm watchin that mutha!

Well, there's no need to worry. When you die all twitching stops lollzzz.

I started getting twitching in thumb and index fingers, and I read this is an early sign of Parkinson's. Also got some weakening of swallowing reflex.

I asked my doctor (40s) and he said "I get that too."

He then shook his head and said emphatically "Just exercise."

"Cause that helps everything?" He nodded.
"And there's nothing you can do anyway." I added.

He agreed.

I've read coffee helps delay and even reduce symptoms of Parkinsons.

No matter what you do, you disappear, completely and forever.

Twitch in left eyelid?

I had the same thing at some point.... it;s lack of sleep.

Twitch in left eyelid?

[Image: sokka.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Twitch in left eyelid?

I wouldn't underestimate the power of ibuprofen or a muscle relaxer to remove any inflammation or tension that might be causing this. Sometimes a little medication goes a long way.

I'm having a problem that my right eye keeps feeling like its tearing in the right corner. Now if anyone can help with that, I'd be surprised since it seems more complicated. Dr. appointment Monday which I'm not looking forward to.

Twitch in left eyelid?

Try drinking Brawndo.

[Image: VfEvDCi.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Twitch in left eyelid?

I get that whenever I'm stressed. Go for a massage, or relax in a sauna. And resolve whatever is stressing you out. That usually does the trick for me.

Twitch in left eyelid?

It could be a tumor.

Twitch in left eyelid?

More workout and good sleep might help. Not reading to tough books might help too I suggest russian classics. Respect your body.

Twitch in left eyelid?

An eye twitch is nothing more than a sign of dehydration. If you are drinking water than most likely it is an electrolyte imbalance.

A teaspoon of pink salt first thing in the morning with a glass of water will cure that in one day. You can also try supplementing with magnesium before bed as others have mentioned.

A lot of other people have also sworn by coconut water as well. But you have to get the real shit with no added sugar or chemicals, so be sure to read the label.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Twitch in left eyelid?

I ate something dodgy on Thursday night.

I got food poisoning from a restaurant. Sometimes with food poisoning you are not sure how you got it or what caused it. But I definitely know what caused it. The shit I was eating looked and tasted bad from the start. I should have sent it back. Fucking dough balls they were - how the fuck does a restaurant make fucking dough balls poison you??? WTF??!!!

So - now I am wondering if that has caused the twitching?

I sense the twitching is dying down - as I think the affects of the food poisoning are as well.

Twitch in left eyelid?

stress could be a cause. i wouldn't worry too much, it'll go away.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.