rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lesbianshave the highest rates of Divorce

"Lesbians have a 50%+ higher divorce rate....Suprise, suprise, seems men are not the big cause of most divorces, not even women can successfully live up to marital expectations of other women
http://living.msn.com/love-relationships...to-divorce

"Lesbianshave the highest rates of Divorce"

I thought this thread was going to be about hairy beavers

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

It's an ad for lesbian marriage counseling.

Quote:Quote:

So maybe when two women are together, it's even tougher for both to feel satisfied in an ongoing way?

Google the term "lesbian bed death".

Relationships only work when both sides contribute something to the relationship. In male/female relationships men contribute money and women contribute pussy. In lesbian relationship both sides only contribute pussy so they don't feel like they're getting anything of value out of the other side. I wouldn't be surprised if money is the major argument.

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-11-2014 04:29 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

In lesbian relationship both sides only contribute pussy

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'm exposed to a pretty huge population of gay people on a daily basis as I work in West Hollywood.

I wholeheartedly buy into most of their stereotypes.

The guys are reliably happy and fabulous. They get sex whenever and however they want on an as-needed basis. What guy wouldn't be happy in that arrangement?

Lesbian women are different. They carry a bitter resentment towards the world, likely caused by a man in their past, either a male lover, their father, or their uncle that molested them every Christmas vacation. They turn to the gay lifestyle as a cop-out so they never have to deal with a man ever again.

Bitter, damaged people need emotional rocks to stabilize them. You pit two damaged, bitter people together and the outcome seems utterly miserable and doomed.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I know a few straight up lesbians. Not part-time lesbos like bi girls. They seem to have a sickly pale look to them. It shows up very well in photographs. Maybe it's because they're not getting their routine protein injection or maybe because they don't wear any make-up. Who knows.

Team Nachos

Lesbians are a strange bunch. Usually when two lesbians meet and sleep together for the first time, they move in together within a week or two.

Because they are both women, the "nesting" instincts kick in immediately they act the part.

So while gays are in a world of casual sex, lesbos are in a world of casual relationships.

Obviously neither can work in the long term. Gay and lesbian relationships highlight the inherent flaws of each sex. The ying and yang that male and females have toward each other are necessary for a relationship to survive.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

That reminds me of a scene in Dodgeball where he's talking about his tattoo that's a solid black circle and says "Ohh that's my Yang Yang" [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

That's why I hate lesbian relationships...no matter who makes a decision it's gonna be a woman.

They also have higher domestic abuse rates than hetero couples.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (04-11-2014 06:51 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

That's why I hate lesbian relationships...no matter who makes a decision it's gonna be a woman.

[Image: thats-gold-jerry.png]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Lesbians must have a hard time picking out a restaurant.
They always want to eat out [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Interesting article - I think after a decade or more of legalized marriage for guys we're going to see why it's not a good idea. Think about it, what kind of crazy will come out when kids are involved?

My stomach hurts from reading these damn replies. Comedy gold.

Well done, gents.

Gay men are definitely born into loving cock. No choice there. Lesbians choose to be lesbians either because they were horribly wronged by a man in some way and want nothing to do with them, or because they are so undesirable that they could never get a man anywhere close to satisfactory. I don't believe actual lesbianism exists.

Also, I was at a gay bar last night to hang out with a gay friend, and some dude I was talking to told me the only time there are ever fights at that bar are on lesbian night. Bunch a ugly, fat, angry, bitter cunts.

Quote: (04-11-2014 06:20 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Lesbians are a strange bunch. Usually when two lesbians meet and sleep together for the first time, they move in together within a week or two.

Because they are both women, the "nesting" instincts kick in immediately they act the part.

So while gays are in a world of casual sex, lesbos are in a world of casual relationships.

Obviously neither can work in the long term. Gay and lesbian relationships highlight the inherent flaws of each sex. The ying and yang that male and females have toward each other are necessary for a relationship to survive.

Have you heard the joke?

QUESTION: What does a lesbian bring on the second date?

ANSWER: A U-haul.

I keep seeing this thread title as " lesbian shave..."

Lesbians don't shave.

Lesbians shave their heads.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

They're pretty good with "scissors" too.

Someone could make a kickstarter called "Lesbian Shave: The Highest Rates of Divorce".

Quote: (04-12-2014 10:55 AM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Gay men are definitely born into loving cock. No choice there. Lesbians choose to be lesbians either because they were horribly wronged by a man in some way and want nothing to do with them, or because they are so undesirable that they could never get a man anywhere close to satisfactory. I don't believe actual lesbianism exists.

I honestly don't think it is real sex as nothing is consummated. This might be why media-encouraged, speculative female bisexuality has sky-rocketed recently: Deep down women know it isn't sex which might be why 'fooling around' with other woman doesn't count towards a woman's depreciative sexual score.

What did one lesbian Vampire say to another?

-- Guess I'll see you in a month!