rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

game > sex?

game > sex?

I've been pretty successful with getting new ladies lately, more than i have ever in my life. But it has come to the point now, where I almost find more enjoyment in being able to bring them over and get them to a point where I know i will be having sex with them, rather than the actual act of having sex with them (its almost not as exciting).

This is really annoying to me because I used to just destroy these girls and not care at all, but now its not that I don't want to have sex with them, I am just lazy during it and it doesn't hold the same amount of value it once did. Has anyone else experienced this? How can I go back to enjoying sex more than the game (or both equally)? Any advice?

Maybe I am just burnt out and need a break from game and sex?

game > sex?

Roosh actually wrote about this. It's not exactly sex and game exclusively but he makes very good points.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

game > sex?

[Image: troll.gif]

game > sex?

not trolling

game > sex?

Honest to god I've been having the same issue, and like you it was partly due to the success rate was ramped up rapidly. Personally, In this case, I think it stems from the gratification of realizing the 180 I pulled in life in general, but then it feels like I'm trying to overcompensate some shit. Anyways, proper spacing and shooting for challenges helps.

game > sex?

Yup Roosh wrote about this, but read what Christian just posted on ROK: http://www.returnofkings.com/33140/learn...on-process

I honestly get excited when the strategies I apply are working or I can read the positive body language of the girl I'm going on a date with working towards my favor. The best part is after bedding her going into the bathroom and washing up (the sex is usually good of course). Looking in the mirror with the biggest shit eating grin on my face saying "Holy fucking shit I did it !!"