rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cult Leader Thinks He's Jesus [Re-titled]

""Deep in Siberia's Taiga forest is Vissarion, a cult leader who looks like Jesus and claims to be the voice of God. He's known as "the Teacher" to his 4,000 followers, who initially seem surprisingly normal. Over time, however, their unflinching belief in UFOs and the Earth's imminent demise made this group start to look more and more like some sort of strange cult.""

Very interesting but I would like to see the forums take on this. There also seems to be a bit of red-pill talk @4:10

Jesus was a cult leader.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Threat titled fixed.

Don't use vague, shitty thread titles.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (04-09-2014 09:56 PM)JohnyBoi95 Wrote:  

Very interesting but I would like to see the forums take on this. There also seems to be a bit of red-pill talk @4:10

This is definitely a cult. I feel sorry for the people that join them.

The same goes for any of the hundreds of other cults including Scientology, Landmark Forum, Lifespring, Hare Krishna, Jehovah's Witnesses, Falun Gong, Osho movement, Mormons, Anthroposophy, Nation of Islam, Transcendental Meditation, Sri Chinmoy, etc

Quote: (04-09-2014 10:39 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Threat titled fixed.

Don't use vague, shitty thread titles.

aye aye

They are living successful, happy lives far away from the matrix and mindless Western culture. How terrible.

Rico... Sauve....

I applaud these Vissarion people. Yes their beliefs are bullshit, but their way of life is superior to the common people. They live close to nature, but do not lack those benefits of civilization that matters, they are self reliant, traditional gender roles and harmonic society.

Yes, they do need bullshit religious beliefs to build this but I see it as them consciously gaming themselves. Humans are not evolved enough to build a harmonious society by mere rational mind because egoism kicks in and mind starts to rationalize the dictate of egoism. Like a woman must be raised traditionally and gamed properly to be faithful and decent, humans societies at large (mainly the women that form the basis off a society) must also have their strings pulled trough symbols, mysticism and faith to keep in line. Remove all religion and people start serving their base desires which leads to degradation in society.

I bet most of these people (especially men) are not brainwashed idiots who literally believe that Vissarion is Jesus. But they agree to some of his beliefs and feign belief because that allows them to escape the cities and integrate in this special society and lead this self sufficient traditional lifestyle close to nature. They use religion to keep women and children in check.

Cult game.

"I am spartacus!"

Deus vult!

6 minutes in, and already I'd rather be a cult follower than the American chode interviewing them.

Edit: Finished the doc. Looks like they're living a great life. God bless em'.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.