rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Hugo Schwyzer cool after all?

Here is a funny piece in Hugo Schwyzer, painting him in a different light.

http://www.lamag.com/features/2014/03/26...go-problem

"During one student lobbying trip to Washington, D.C., in April 1997, he says he had sex with four coeds, three of them at the same time. This was a period when he was also drinking heavily, abusing cocaine and prescription drugs, and swept up in a stormy relationship with a woman in her twenties."

I have never been able to identify with a person who calls drugs or drinking "cool". I have just accepted this as a fact that most people are idiots who for whatever reason see these things as cool like I have accepted the paradox that women like guys who abuse them. Hell I even understand Stockholm syndrome women more then these worthless hedonists.

Had he been lifting weights, doing sports, tuning cars or climbing mountains - then he could get a chance to get my "cool" badge.

No different light here at all. All the feminists, fatties, junkies, liberals and hedonists are the same inside. People who waste their life hunting ever diminishing sensual pleasure while fleeing the deep satisfaction that can only be obtained from personal achievements that require character, discipline, self-restraint and victory over oneself.

Parasites are not cool. He could have banged 1000 girls and while I would have taken a few tips from him, I would have still been disgusted with the decay that he is spreading all around himself.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-08-2014 06:50 AM)Mage Wrote:  

I have never been able to identify with a person who calls drugs or drinking "cool". I have just accepted this as a fact that most people are idiots who for whatever reason see these things as cool like I have accepted the paradox that women like guys who abuse them. Hell I even understand Stockholm syndrome women more then these worthless hedonists.

Had he been lifting weights, doing sports, tuning cars or climbing mountains - then he could get a chance to get my "cool" badge.

No different light here at all. All the feminists, fatties, junkies, liberals and hedonists are the same inside. People who waste their life hunting ever diminishing sensual pleasure while fleeing the deep satisfaction that can only be obtained from personal achievements that require character, discipline, self-restraint and victory over oneself.

Well, I wasn't necessarily referring to his doing drugs or being an alcoholic as cool - it was more about his hooking up with a lot of girls while preaching to feminists about the virtues of being faithful and dating "age appropriate" etc. .. So basically he was trolling feminists - I like that.

As for

hunting ever diminishing sensual pleasure

Well, that's what the "PUA" or "Game" scene is all about in the first place, no? Well, probably not exclusively I guess ... But either way, It doesn't have to be "ever diminishing" though. If someone finds an angle that helps them hook with girls easily, I think that's cool.

Quote: (04-08-2014 08:26 AM)Ice Wrote:  

hunting ever diminishing sensual pleasure

Well, that's what the "PUA" or "Game" scene is all about in the first place, no? Well, probably not exclusively I guess ... But either way, It doesn't have to be "ever diminishing" though. If someone finds an angle that helps them hook with girls easily, I think that's cool.

I awaited this argument. And it is false. If you want merely sex you can buy prostitutes or go an and marry in Thailand. True game is for men who want to better themselves and who choose the most natural measure for their success - the willingness of females to reward them.

Every physical pleasure diminishes over time. The fifth ice cream is not as tasty as the first one. Stubbornness in pursuing pleasure leads to seeking more "dense" pleasure sources like alcohol or drugs. The true path is to schedule your sensual pleasures while being preoccupied with personal growth that rewards you internally.

Mark Minter v. Hugo

One guy preaches the red pill, and gets married to a chick with a fuck trophy.

The other guy preaches feminism, and fucks a ton of coeds who believe his spiel.

Who would you rather take some lessons from?
The guy who talks the talk, or the one who walks the walk?

WIA

Quote: (04-08-2014 09:15 AM)Mage Wrote:  

True game is for men who want to better themselves and who choose the most natural measure for their success - the willingness of females to reward them.

Yeah, so Hugo Schwyzer was pretty successful in this regard it seems.

He's not cool but I've always said (with Samseau having my back) that among our definition he is alpha.

He's more alpha than most guys who write about game - again, using the common definition of alpha that is thrown around these parts.

Quote: (04-08-2014 11:13 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

He's not cool but I've always said (with Samseau having my back) that among our definition he is alpha.

He's more alpha than most guys who write about game - again, using the common definition of alpha that is thrown around these parts.

Agree on that.

Quote: (04-08-2014 09:43 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Mark Minter v. Hugo

The other guy preaches feminism, and fucks a ton of coeds who believe his spiel.

WIA

Um WIA,

Neither. Both are talking the talk and not staying true to it are they?

Better take lessons from someone who talks the talk and walks the same walk.

Quote: (04-08-2014 11:50 AM)Sharkie Wrote:  

Mark Minter v. Hugo

WIA

Um WIA,

Well, if Schwyzer's goal was to hook up with girls and make a name for himself he achieved that - manipulating naive gullible feminists was just part of the tactics. Same as with game - building attraction.

The best thing about Hugo is that the editor of Jezebel has to look at herself in the mirror each morning and know that a guy like him was on her payroll.

This is like a bank having to admit they once made Bernie Madoff manager or a little league team having to confess they once hired Jerry Sandusky as coach.

The guy's repulsive, but he exposed the Jezebel crowd for being the phonies and poor judges of character we always knew they were. Wonder if they scrubbed his old columns from the site (I refuse to give them Web clicks so I'm not gonna look myself).

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26485.html

^ Official Hugo thread

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Um WIA,

[/quote]

Well, if Schwyzer's goal was to hook up with girls and make a name for himself he achieved that - manipulating naive gullible feminists was just part of the tactics. Same as with game - building attraction.
[/quote]

I very much doubt that Hugo was twirling his mustache and holding a pimp's cup full of Hennessey, thinking on how many third wave sex positive bitches he's slain.

But the man underneath had to respond to his options.
Nubile flesh gazing upon him with adoring eyes, how could he not give off himself? Like most, he could easily talk his talk and not see how his walk undermined what he said.

And with Mark, craft beer and all you can watch college foot ball wasn't going to pick up his medication in a few years. Plus whatever chick he pulled knows what he is about. He knows of the danger, and he's warned us to it.

There is a certain unsaid nobility that the Sphere is grasping for. But the reality of pickup, of game, of the red pill, is that life rarely fits the narrative.

Obama or Putin, Mark or Hugo, Biggie or Tupac, the world is messy.

We have much to learn from both. Their words, their deeds, their consequences.

WIA

Slightly off topic, but it's interesting how often the feminists commenting on this debacle are using words like "repent", "confess", "purify" and "redemption". One has to wonder who this redemption will be granted by, since I somewhat doubt they are Christians. The hive mind? Lena Dunham? Andrea Dworkin's ghost, sitting piously atop the great mobility scooter in the sky? I'm genuinely curious who they're appealing to with such zealous language.

In any case, 'ol Schwyzy committed the cardinal sin of not owning his actions, instead acceding to their frame and asking for forgiveness. Never apologise in this situation; your apologies are like drops of blood in shark-infested water. Maybe Hugo knew this? He does seem to revel in drama.

I left a comment, encouraging the sisterhood to look inwards, but it's pending approval [Image: sad.gif], so I'll leave it here instead:
Quote:Quote:

"Let xe who is without privilege cast the first stone" - Lindy West

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Quote: (04-08-2014 01:50 PM)Ice Wrote:  

Quote: (04-08-2014 11:50 AM)Sharkie Wrote:  

Mark Minter v. Hugo

WIA

Um WIA,

I'd guess he honestly believes the feminism shit, but deep down he's still got a pair and he acted on his natural urges. Which just goes to prove again how feminism is bullshit.

Hugo Schwyzer is one of the most intense troll jobs I've witnessed. He joined sophisticated trolling to his real life turbulence to create an absolutely volcanic eruption of drama.

But this kind of infamy is not the kind I'd want. I think a good step for him would be to start mocking Jezebel and feminism. Just start gloating as if it was all intentional and embrace it. Then reinvent himself by switching over to the conservatives if they'll take him and start writing as a columnist for them.

Quote:Quote:

Andrea Dworkin's ghost, sitting piously atop the great mobility scooter in the sky?

[Image: laugh2.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Is it alpha to be a manipulative sociopath? Hugo's success with women is he that is calculating, cunning and manipulative, and most women are terrible judges of character and not smart enough to see through his BS.

While his behavior plays as alpha-like, given what a fucked-up Axis II-riddled person he is, I'm not sure I can call him alpha.

Mark Minter v. Hugo

WIA

I would be hard pressed to believe that you respect yourself. I choose option three-neither of these losers because I can make better choices

Quote: (04-08-2014 05:27 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

Mark Minter v. Hugo

WIA

I would be hard pressed to believe that you respect yourself. I choose option three-neither of these losers because I can make better choices

Arrogance is a bad trait to have my friend. You will miss many opportunities for money, knowledge, and friends, with that sort of attitude.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

He is not alpha at all. His successes are commonly unavoidable effects of his line of work. Any of the naturally assertive members of this forum could be a mediocre feminist and produce similar results with practice. Schwyzer's pool is the most shoring, bottom of the barrel, confused, low self-esteem having, impressionable young women. If he didn't succeed it would be anomalous.

Quote: (04-08-2014 05:29 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Mark Minter v. Hugo

WIA

Arrogance is a bad trait to have my friend. You will miss many opportunities for money, knowledge, and friends, with that sort of attitude.

Agreed. If anyone wants to see how arrogance destroys opportunity, Netflix this documentary. I have a couple copies. And watch it on occasion to remind me on how not to deal with people.

[Image: large_2RSprYUwGYCtSgiC9blUCyWAxjX.jpg]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (04-08-2014 05:29 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Mark Minter v. Hugo

WIA

I can see how you may take away arrogance from my post, being it was brash, but why the necessity for taking such a loss? Schwyzer-like tactics are destined to fail in time and they did. I just hold a philosophy of prevention.

Exactly DetlefMourning. This man built a hollow legacy and after it fell apart he is left an outcast, shamed, a pariah and far from what he should have to show for after earning such a following.

A prominent rise is not good by default. How you made that rise is most important

Quote: (04-08-2014 05:11 PM)DetlefMourning Wrote:  

Is it alpha to be a manipulative sociopath? Hugo's success with women is he that is calculating, cunning and manipulative, and most women are terrible judges of character and not smart enough to see through his BS.

Yes.