rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's pussy season!

It's pussy season!

WTF is happening...?

It's like all of a sudden the collective female population of my city awoke with a hankering for cock. Facebook messages, calls, online dating messages, texts left and right.

...I can't get any fucking work done! [Image: banana.gif]

Quality problems, I know. But it really makes me wonder. Is pussy seasonal? I mean, women synchronize menstrual cycles so it's not totally unfathomable. Nature is smart.

It seems like every now and then, in cycles, a whole mess of poontang comes out of hibernation and goes in search of a mate all at once.

Anyone ever observe a similar phenomenon? It can't be a coincidence. Or can it...?

It's pussy season!

In my experience, the clits start buzzing every spring the same as bees do. It's getting warmer outside and the hunger for male attention as well as the need for a good ploughing rises again. In some cases, I have received messages out of the complete blue, like per instance this girl I kissed once over a year ago and suddenly she is very eager to meet up again.

Just be very quick to react to those messages and seal the deal as soon as possible, because you are not the only guy she is messaging.

It's pussy season!

Quote: (04-07-2014 01:11 PM)Mr. Cameltoe Wrote:  

Just be very quick to react to those messages and seal the deal as soon as possible, because you are not the only guy she is messaging.

Ain't that the truth!

It's pussy season!

Warmth = Comfort = A Sense of Freedom = The Desire for Sex.

Spring is a beautiful time!

It's pussy season!

I love Spring. It's like all of the beautiful women have come out of hibernation!

It's pussy season!

Out of school. school break. end of the year. all the missed cockportunities

It's pussy season!

Just be careful not to wear your dick down.. it's a cockupational hazard of the game.

It's pussy season!

Quote: (04-07-2014 01:28 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

Out of school. school break. end of the year. all the missed cockportunities

I think you mean pussportunities

It's pussy season!

for them it is. dongportunities

It's pussy season!

Quote: (04-07-2014 12:54 PM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

Quality problems, I know. But it really makes me wonder. Is pussy seasonal?

Pussy is Seasonal

by Tuthmosis

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

It's pussy season!

Super long winter here in the Midwest, Oct -Present

Sex drives are waking up around here too

Soon - Sun dresses and Sandals,

MDP reporting for duty!!!

MDP

It's pussy season!

Follow the sun. Where the sun goes the women follow.

It's pussy season!

Quote: (04-07-2014 02:04 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

Pussy is Seasonal

by Tuthmosis

[Image: agree2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

It's pussy season!

Quote: (04-07-2014 02:36 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Super long winter here in the Midwest, Oct -Present

Sex drives are waking up around here too

Soon - Sun dresses and Sandals,

MDP reporting for duty!!!

Truth

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

It's pussy season!

Yes, here in New York, the days are warming and the hoo ha's are stirring ... its that special time of the year. The excitement is cocktagious.

It's pussy season!

Must be an American thing.

Right about now all the bros take off their hoodies and start going to the bars and clubs in higher numbers. Winter time = hoodie+bulking.

Summer = Flex time.

Its not just them either, I remember last year the number of guys in bars and clubs just shot up through the roof here and the women stayed around the same. Poor show.

It's pussy season!

Quick solution: don't go to places where they allow hoodies nor where hoodies are the norm!

Problem solved.

It's pussy season!

Quote: (04-07-2014 05:27 PM)anonymous123 Wrote:  

Quick solution: don't go to places where they allow hoodies nor where hoodies are the norm!

Problem solved.

No, the context of what I was saying is this; guys who bulk wear hoodies most of the time but once warmer weather hits they're going through their cut cycle and out comes to small t-shirts for night game.

It's pussy season!

I wonder if the spring-time cock craving phenomena is more pronounced the longer and more harsh the winter in a particular area.

It's pussy season!

I live in a rural northern town, real bad and long winters. Once it got warm, and especially in the Summer, we'd see what we called "Girls trolling for the D". Girls going from frat to frat, and actually opening you, looking for it at 2 am. It's a brilliant time. I think we should all announce on her and celebrate everyone's first "Sundress day" or "Boner day" as well

You don't get there till you get there

It's pussy season!

going to college in VT, this was extremely evident. Long hard winters. The first day of sun and above 45, girls were everywhere!

It's pussy season!

Quote: (04-07-2014 03:35 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2014 02:04 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

Pussy is Seasonal

by Tuthmosis

[Image: agree2.gif]

I thought you made this thread when I saw the title.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

It's pussy season!

God, cuties are parading whenever i walk out of my apartment, let alone when i take a walk. Apparently, my town is full of quality broads. I can't even imagine what's it gonna be like in summer which by the way lasts quite long. Women are like bears, they simply somehow pop-out from their wormholes while they were nowhere to be seen during winter, apart from smoky cafes. Not a smooth, healthy transition. Can't wait for short skirts.

Gottsa get laid.

BTW, this sudden transition to summer temperatures totally killed my blazers collection.

It's pussy season!

90 degrees today in LA. I think today was the first official "sun dress" day of the year. Definitely going out every night this week.

It's pussy season!

Ya its been crazy up here in Canada. The temperature has gone from -20 to 17.
My phone has been blowing up and Ive been getting new girls every few days.