rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SNL Does 'Dongs' Song About Collecting Flags For Women

http://www.hulu.com/watch/618466

There are so many things I could say, and yet I have no words.

Between this and the MRA sketch, I'm convinced their writers lurk this forum.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

"Sexual Pokemon".
The song didn't make me laugh... but I DO like that phrase.

This is actually making fun of sluts.

Agree with Soup. If anything, this song is parodying the female traveler sluts who go around the world looking for cock. On the other hand, it could be parodying forum members' search for new flags while maintaining the blue-pill view that a player is simply a male slut.

A slut is anyone that's getting more sex than you. [Image: hump.gif]

Team Nachos

Flags...
Pokemon...
Men's Rights...

Someone at SNL or NBC is a forum member.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

They did an alpha fux beta bux skit this week too. It's unpleasantly awkward. Watch 15-20 seconds then skip to 2:35.

Fuck SNL.

It still had a good run when Fred Armison, Seth Meyers, Jason Sudeikis, ANdy Samberg, and Bill Hader were there. People say it's sucke since the 90's or w/e, But I watched in around the time of the '08 election and then when Tina Fey and Poehler left, there was still a boy's club of these funny guys, plus JT making Cameos.
Now it's a bunch of fat cunts and stick dorks.

You don't get there till you get there

Just chicks trying to be like guys. They tipped off what they were parodying early in the video.

Classic songs btw.

Quote: (04-06-2014 03:22 PM)MattW Wrote:  

They did an alpha fux beta bux skit this week too. It's unpleasantly awkward. Watch 15-20 seconds then skip to 2:35.

The thirst in that video is palpable. I'm surprised that was an SNL skit, since it was so honest.

Quote: (04-06-2014 05:15 PM)ryanf Wrote:  

The thirst in that video is palpable. I'm surprised that was an SNL skit, since it was so honest.

After watching the first minute or two of that it is safe to say I still won't bother to watch SNL.

Epicly unfunny.

Quote: (04-06-2014 05:23 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

After watching the first minute or two of that it is safe to say I still won't bother to watch SNL.

Epicly unfunny.

Yep, it's still as unfunny as I remember too. Still not watching. Interesting skit though, considering how feminist leaning that show is.

I used to really like SNL back in the late '90s/early '00s. Between the lack of stand-out cast members and aggressively SWPL/blue pill/feminist bent of so much of it, I have a hard time watching without cringing these days.

It keeps getting worse and worse. I stopped watching around 05-06. Its has always been very left leaning but now I can't even stomach it. With a lot of what you guys post I'm happy I'm not watching anymore.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Hollywood writers do in fact read the manosphere. I remember a well-known one with over 50k followers... I forget his name... tried to blast me on Twitter and then deleted the tweet soon after.

Anna Kendrick is another bitch that, while otherwise attractive, just rubs me the wrong way.

Actually, I think this is one of the funniest things I've seen them make in the past decade. That's not saying much but still. It was fine. It was very absurdist.

Honestly, I haven't liked SNL since the Eddie Murphy/Joe Piscopo days. I watch a little when Kevin Nealon and Victoria Jackson were there, but I didn't enjoy it nearly as much. After that, it completely lost its edge.

This was a nice attempt, but the song was weak. All in the vein of "men can do it, why can't we," but when women do that, they usually fall on their faces.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Don't forget that it's acting. Note how the guy can't even look her in the eye to the point of being painful. Haha. Anyway, I'm going to disagree with most of the posters on this thread so far say I thought it was quite funny. It could have been written by Roissy.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

[Image: u7VnzaZ.gif]

Quote: (04-06-2014 05:23 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Epicly unfunny.

No way. That was the funniest SNL skit I've seen in years! It's funny because it's true. Betas gonna beta

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

One thing I wonder about - the guys here travel and talk about finding slender, attractive feminine women all over the globe (outside the West).

If that is true, could any men with access to those women possibly be interested in a fat Western woman? It might be different if they thought they could get a green card, but just to get laid would an FSU guy go for this?

[Image: attachment.jpg17998]   
[Image: attachment.jpg17999]   

Quote: (04-06-2014 07:39 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Hollywood writers do in fact read the manosphere. I remember a well-known one with over 50k followers... I forget his name... tried to blast me on Twitter and then deleted the tweet soon after.

I'm still convinced Lena Dunham is a lurker here.

I'm really curious to see who the first male celebrity will be to openly admit they read our shit. Even if they don't come right out and admit it, one of these days Johnny A-list is going to be interviewed while drunk or high and during it he'll drop a key word like 'hypergamy' or 'solipsism' or start rambling about pet shops, and we'll know. We'll know.

Quote: (04-06-2014 07:39 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Which writer?

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (04-07-2014 02:41 PM)Nolecbo Wrote:  

One thing I wonder about - the guys here travel and talk about finding slender, attractive feminine women all over the globe (outside the West).

If that is true, could any men with access to those women possibly be interested in a fat Western woman? It might be different if they thought they could get a green card, but just to get laid would an FSU guy go for this?

While I can't speak for everywhere, a lot of these sex tourist chicks go to third world dumps. There used to be a video on the forum about 60 year old chicks who did "rent a Rasta," or something like that. Basically the fat chicks who go have sex with broke destitute dudes are the gender inverse version of those guys who go to Asia to bang children.