rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

200 women in a year via Twitter
00 women in a year via Twitter
lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...itter.html
If it's true it definitely confirms mcqueen's theory it is all about game. No need for looks (no homo) or muscles.

Edit: Maybe he just bangs old milfs. How old do you think she is? At least his gf (in the pic) knows about his game.

[Image: article-2596796-1CD4048900000578-299_638x676.jpg]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
some guys have an innate skill for this social media stuff. not i.
This is fascinating. I knew a guy who met a GF off twitter who he was with for maybe a year. I know another guy that met a serious girl a couple years ago from one of his hobby blogs I believe it was.

This is cool and I've never given it much thought but this is a great option to play with. Rather than competing out in the field with what seems like endless competitors, creating your own market and having your "customers" seek you, rather than the other way around.

If you started a social media presence about something young, urban girls are interested in like a foodie blog/twitter for example, and you became an authority on your city's food scene, you would find yourself with a lot of young female followers, some of which would be wanting to meet you.
He has 70k followers and is very good looking

Fame game+looks

I know you guys don't care but women actually treat these guys like they're a bit famous

valhalla
[Image: clap2.gif]

Anyone thinks that he looks similar to the recent movie character Don Jon? Infinitely more Alpha (assuming this is true), though.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
hes not bad looking, a little pale but i could see him getting chicks.
I don't think he's "very good looking", I think he's about an average looking dude by American standards. But your scale may be different in the UK.
Great example of the power of microfame. You will never be the biggest fish in the world, but you can always find a small pond to swim around in.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]
Quote: (04-05-2014 04:10 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I don't think he's "very good looking", I think he's about an average looking dude by American standards. But your scale may be different in the UK.

Valhalla is from the states.
Quote: (04-05-2014 01:50 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

If it's true it definitely confirms mcqueen's theory it is all about game. No need for looks (no homo) or muscles.

Edit: Maybe he just bangs old milfs. How old do you think she is? At least his gf (in the pic) knows about his game.

That's not his gf according to his twitter.

https://twitter.com/Officialben_
Espresso, hmmm just went off the article caption.

Quote:Quote:

Self-proclaimed Casanova Ben James pictured with his current girlfriend Abby Lugg. Ben claims he has four or five 'tweethearts' on the go at any one time

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
Great story but very few men could survive the drama of 200 woman in one year and make it out alive...
Speakeasy women love these type of guys, it's brand loyalty. plus he's pretty fit and twitter famous. I'd day say he's above average.

If you go to instagram these micro celebrities are a dime a dozen but read the comments by women and you'll see why they kill it. Tons of thirsty girls.

He looks like Channing tatum and macklemore combined.

It's likely he's inflating his numbers though, just doing the math 200 women a year is a huge time sink.

valhalla
Maybe Franco could hire him for a lesson..
Bangs 200 girls from Twitter.... does photo-op with woman old enough to be his mom.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

I wouldn't trust his follower amount, because look how many people he's following (lots of people automatically follow someone who follows them back to boost their number). A more objective measurement is his Klout score.
Apparently it's 200 in his whole life, not a year. And his age is 20, not 25. Looks like the daily mail was making shit up, it's not exactly a reliable source.

His twitter feed is full of girls though, and a lot of them are saying how happy they are that he followed them.
sounds credible then. will have a look at the twitter, might learn something from him
He's got a TV show coming up and his own clothing range. That always helps things.

Fair play to the lad. I checked his twitter out and there's some hot bitches lusting for him.

Edit: by the way, it's Angryofficialben_ if anyone wants to see it.
Quote: (04-05-2014 04:57 PM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

Great story but very few men could survive the drama of 200 woman in one year and make it out alive...

can imagine a touring music star, professional athlete, etc, could easily pull it off
Quote: (04-05-2014 05:27 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2014 04:57 PM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

can imagine a touring music star, professional athlete, etc, could easily pull it off

yeah without a doubt. Great thing is their lives are often arranged in such a way they can maintain a healthy distance when needed
Quote: (04-05-2014 01:50 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

It looks like this woman is really layering on the makeup but at least she isn't fat.

200 fatties and grannies in one year= nothing to brag about.

200 hot chicks in one year= hall of fame numbers because that is about a new chick every other day.
so, what has he accomplished except writing twitter messages? what does this dude write about? Is having a lot of twitter followers and being reasonable goodlooking enough to fool all those broads?

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
lool this could be the new trend. TwitterBangs.
Most people I know getting anything (bangs or gfs) online do so off twitter, fb and IG.

Traditional dating sites = night game online
Regular sites = Day Game