rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game on university campus... when you're NOT a student

Long story short, there are two types of women:

1. Young and in their prime - ages 18-24, young, fun, want to bang, not jaded, no baggage, hot.

2. Career bitches - ages 25-100, worn-out, money-hungry, jaded, too much baggage, baby-rabies, too many requirements.

So, I pursue the the first type. The only problem is that I graduated college already and am no longer around university women who are young and in their prime. Therefore I visit universities from time to time to do some independent studying and also game the top women possible. However, what if the question of "are you a student here" pops up? If you say "no", will that freak her out? And if you say "yes", won't she find out that you aren't? How do you guys pulls day game at university/college campuses when you aren't or never were a student there? My game could seriously use some good advice.

Paging Gio...

OP I'd look up the user Giovonny. He's the Jedi Master at this.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

I could swear there's a thread already.

First of all, look up Giovonny's stuff in the Approach thread. He works the universities a lot, no he's not a student.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14130.html

Even better:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/search.php?ac...order=desc

Yeah, Giovonny really has this down. He recently was a guest on the Christian McQueen podcast where he talked about it. Good info to know.

"No, I graduated. I'm just waiting for my friend to get out of class so we can *insert activity here*." or "I was just visiting a friend." or something along those lines.

Or play around with it:

"Nope, I just come here to flirt with girls."

Say whatever you want, just act like it's no big deal and move the conversation.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

"I am coming from/going to faculty X, we are recruiting faculty research partners for my business" Thats what I would use, originally it was a true statement, then it was a false statement for why I was drinking at the campus bar at noon. It worked well either way, mostly because undergrads and grad students are never involved at the top level of faculty research projects, the come on after the deal is done, the grant is awarded and they are offered an internship or fellowship to work on it.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Great advice here too:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26497.html

Used to damn near live on campuses in my late 20's, and I would mostly game solo. Gotten away from it since I've moved around the last 7 or so years, think it's time for deja vu all over again.

MDP

Quote: (04-03-2014 05:27 PM)All_That_Is_Man Wrote:  

However, what if the question of "are you a student here" pops up? If you say "no", will that freak her out? And if you say "yes", won't she find out that you aren't? How do you guys pulls day game at university/college campuses when you aren't or never were a student there? My game could seriously use some good advice.

Twenty years after graduating, I still get asked, "Are you a student?" or even "Are you a professor?"
I shrug and keep it aloof. "Independent study."
Don't worry about freaking anyone out. If she isn't curious in the first place, she's not worth pursuing.
Foreign exchange chicks seem a lot easier to open though.
I've said on another thread that most big universities have some sort of "international student coffee hour" once a week or so. Worth checking out.

It's very simple..

Just tell her a little white lie:

"im a grad student"
im meeting a friend"
"i might take a class next year"
"im just using the library"
"im a researcher"

Whatever.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I apologize if this topic has already been covered by Giovonny. I browsed the first 20 pages of the Game forum and found nothing. But anyway, I will research those helpful links that you guys have posted. Thanks again!

Treat it like a shit test. Don't make it into a big deal

I prefer not to give her some excuse lie that justifies why I'm there

Why not just go to the college bars/clubs that the students go to or pretend to be a student there?

I've got countless approaches to post up and even more so that need to be edited for format.

soundcloud.com/madisonpua

26 years old daygame almost exclusively at Universities and JC's

Feel free to shoot me a pm or an email -

How about just signing up for a class? Either take something that interests you and/or has lots of women. You'll learn something/develop your skills set and then can easily tell people why you're hanging around campus.

Freshman Girls

College Campus Game

College Town

After I finished school and still had friends at college I used to go down and party quite a bit. At least at my school everyone always had friends visiting from home or other schools so it wasn't really at all wierd to have osmeone who doesn't go to school down there.

I guess it kinda depends if your talking about a school in an urban area vs a college town. I have a small university in my suburb I live in. Its more of a commuter campus so not really parties and stuff but actually kinda makes it better because everyone is lacking that social atmosphere a real college has. Its right outside of the downtown with bars and stuff so Ill oftentimes ride my motorcycle over there and hangout and sit in the park or do some reading or work in teh library.