rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

penis breath

penis breath

What it sounds like. Your girl has gone down on you, you are snuggling together afterwards. She's got you on her breath. How to handle this? It seems churlish to say, "That was great baby, now go wash your mouth out."

penis breath

If you kiss a girl with penis breath does that make you gay?

penis breath

Make her brush her teeth. Or clean your duck more.

penis breath

I thought this was going to be about "E.T."

penis breath

Quote: (04-03-2014 03:34 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

I thought this was going to be about "E.T."

This scene probably wouldn't get made in our PC world now.

penis breath

Had this last happen to me last night, I didn't have condoms so I wasn't fucking, so she gave me head instead. Blew my load, swallowed of course. I washed up, I was about to offer her mouthwash but she took a swig of fireball instead lmao. I even joked with her saying "damn, you beat me to it, i was about to offer you mouthwash lol"

It's not rude to have her brush her teeth or give her mouthwash after getting head. You just have to word/convey it correctly.

penis breath

Quote: (04-03-2014 02:48 PM)Ryre Wrote:  

What it sounds like. Your girl has gone down on you, you are snuggling together afterwards. She's got you on her breath. How to handle this? It seems churlish to say, "That was great baby, now go wash your mouth out."

Wash your dick.

I've never really had a problem with this. Girls usually automatically go rinse their mouths out or my dick is clean enough that her breath isn't some kind of funk afterwards. I'm not into getting snowballed, but if she's rinsed or it's been a little time, most of that shit is swallowed/gone, what do I care?

Worst case, say "let's go brush our teeth" just like you would normally brush your teeth before bed. Nothing rude about it really.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

penis breath

I gotta good laugh outta this. But anytime one of my girls swallowed and tried to kiss me I'd point to the bathroom. They'd get the idea.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

penis breath

Quote: (04-03-2014 02:57 PM)Alpha_Romeo Wrote:  

Yes.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

penis breath

I wonder if girls think about us having pussy breath after we lick their snatch.

penis breath

Quote: (04-04-2014 03:25 AM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

I wonder if girls think about us having pussy breath after we lick their snatch.

I have always wondered the same. Because all guys run for cover when girls try to kiss you after they suck your cock.

But girls seem to be fine with, or even want you to kiss them after you have gone down on them.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

penis breath

I can't imagine serious players hesitating to kiss a girl after she goes down on him, but what do I know.

Personally I've never cared.

I keep things clean

valhalla

penis breath

My dick is clean. My skin is clean. Don't care.

Now if I bust a load.... No...She has to wash up.

Its that simple. If your girl got cheese breath after she globs on your nob, then its you, not her... Keep yourself clean.

Pro Tip:

Cocconut Oil makes your dick taste like coconuts and bitches will tell you you taste like a Mounds bar

[Image: 13347648_201307221336.jpg]

[Image: kissy.gif]

penis breath

Quote: (04-03-2014 02:57 PM)Alpha_Romeo Wrote:  

Unless she got that penis breath from another dude, then no, it would merely make you a narcissist. [Image: wink.gif]

penis breath

Point to the bathroom, simple.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

penis breath

Sounds like your girl just has bad breath. Dump her.

penis breath

Trying leading by example. After sex, I always jump in the shower and get her to come with me, then brush my teeth.
After one or two rounds of this, she'll get the hint you like being fresh afterwards.

Bust in her mouth, that's a different story...

penis breath

I can't seriously fathom making out with a girl after a blowjob. I can't imagine a girl wanting to do that either.

However, this thread does recall my favorite thing to tell a girl after getting a blowjob:

"Thanks for the blowjob, cock-breath".

Enjoy the reactions.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

penis breath

Don't you guys have a glass or bottle of water by the bed? Just offer her a drink after she's done.

And keep your dick clean. It's never been an issue for me, this.

penis breath

"Short of being up an ass, your dick is way cleaner than your hands. Guys should wash their cocks after going to the bathroom." - My little brother.

penis breath

Just tell her to use mouthwash. It's not rude, at least I don't think it is.

penis breath

Quote: (04-04-2014 05:57 PM)Earth Wrote:  

Just tell her to use mouthwash. It's not rude, at least I don't think it is.

Or a peppermint