rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

25 colleges where students are both hot and smart
5 colleges where students are both hot and smart
http://www.businessinsider.com/colleges-...ign=buffer

Quote:Quote:

The largest religious university in the country is also the best place to find students with beauty and brains.

Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah is the top school for students who are both hot and smart, according to data put together by Niche. The other schools that make the cut span from small liberal arts colleges to giant state universities, and everything in between.

To compile this ranking, we used data from Niche's lists on the colleges with the hottest guys, hottest girls, smartest guys, and smartest girls. Niche's college section — College Prowler — features close to 1 million in-depth student reviews on more than 8,000 schools

We've included a few quotes from each school's Niche profile in our ranking to help illustrate what the student body is like.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/colleges-...z2xpyHVwMV
#25 University of Wisconsin — Madison
#24 Middlebury College
#23 University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
#22 California Polytechnic State University — San Luis Obispo
#21 Bucknell University
#20 Biola University
#19 Wesleyan University
#18 University of California, Los Angeles
#17 University of California, Santa Barbara
#16 Wake Forest University
#15 Brigham Young University — Idaho
#14 Miami University
#13 Yale University
#12 Boston College
#11 University of Miami
#10 Santa Clara University
#9 University of Southern California
#8 Howard University
#7 Colgate University
#6 Vanderbilt University
#5 Stanford University
#4 Georgetown University
#3 University of Virginia
#2 Pacific Union College
#1 Brigham Young University

Provo, Utah

"Mormons are attractive. I don't know why but they are. And smart. Everyone is hot and smart here and it's crazy! They can come off as a little judgmental, but most of them aren't, they just seem like it because they're stereotyped that way."

"A large majority of the students are smart, attractive, and well put together. Most people are up for a good time and are willing to get to know people."

"BYU has some of the best people in the world. For the most part, everybody is friendly; there are a lot of really intelligent kids around. If you like good clean fun, then you'll love BYU."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/colleges-...z2xpzl3NuA
BU and Brigham young?

[Image: not-sure-if-srs.gif]

University of Miami should be #1
I definitely buy that Mormons are hot theory. The women are pushed towards marriage and they know that they need to take care of themselves to get a man interested in marrying them. Had a couple of layovers at the SLC airport where I noticed this as well.
USC should be #1 or close. Stanford? Lol, no. I've heard good things about UVA and Vanderbilt.
Grew up in a town full of mormons. While they are definitely hot, they are the farthest thing from smart. I mean just think about it: their entire religion and way of life is based around the fact that Jesus was born in America. How smart can you be at that point?
I'm so glad I didn't see Syracuse on there. Awesome college but has probably the ugliest selection of girls out of any known school. Just look at the cheerleaders during the basketball games...
Lets hope Chico has hot girls because I'm going to be visiting soon. Still down to meet up BTW
Quote: (04-03-2014 10:44 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

USC should be #1 or close. Stanford? Lol, no. I've heard good things about UVA and Vanderbilt.

lol. if UC Berkeley was on this list, this list would be shit.

Quote: (04-03-2014 10:45 AM)tawillionaire Wrote:  

Grew up in a town full of mormons. While they are definitely hot, they are the farthest thing from smart. I mean just think about it: their entire religion and way of life is based around the fact that Jesus was born in America. How smart can you be at that point?

[Image: lol.gif] well, i grew up around Mormons and they are friendly, but they are closed off. smart? hell no! [Image: icon_lol.gif]
Back when I was of college age, there used to be a saying on campus in Palo Alto: "Nine out of ten girls in California are hot and the other one goes to Stanford."

Yale is a joke too. As is Biola, for different reasons.

The list should really consist of UCLA and SB, USC, and then a handful of R1 state flagships: UNC, UW, Texas, etc.
Lol at Yale. That is unless you consider mousy-looking, acne-ridden Chinese girls as hot.
edit
Maybe I'm biased because of where I live, but where are Texas A&M and the University of Texas?

I'm also somewhat surprised that Oregon isn't on the list. They certainly have the best cheerleaders.
Mormon girls are, from my limited experience with their Croatian missions, very hot, but not very smart. They are quite pleasant and it's nice to hang out with them, though.

Since hotness is more important for women than intelligence, I think they're just fine that way.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
I would have no problem with dating a mormon girl. I'm just interested in how Brigham Young University is #1 on this list. For those who don't know, BYU is almost exclusively mormon. Non-mormons can attend, but if they do, they have to follow this "honor code:"

https://honorcode.byu.edu/index.html?opti...temid=4643

Live a chaste and virtuous life (No sex outside of marriage)
No Alcohol
No Tobacco
No Coffee
No Tea
Clean Language (No swearing)
Clean Haircut
No shorts
No Tank tops
No sandals
Clean shave
No earrings or piercings for men.
No excessive piercings for women.

As you can imagine, that school is not very popular with 18 year olds from other religions. For all intents and purposes, everyone at that school is a mormon.

So... how are they #1?
The reason Mormon girls are so hot is that they are so traditional in their upbringing.

Stable family structure, the girls are raised to be girls and mothers and not raging sluts. The mothers are feminine and the males are the breadwinners. They are encouraged to marry early, have a moral backbone and take care of themselves. I had some friends that went to BYU and they were trying to get me to go there too (hell no). The parties sounded lame, they just sat in a circle and talked about where they were from (I believe they had to have the door open).

Its basically the opposite of a feminist/liberal lifestyle (and you see the resultant effect of that).
Quote: (04-03-2014 12:56 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

Maybe I'm biased because of where I live, but where are Texas A&M and the University of Texas?

I'm also somewhat surprised that Oregon isn't on the list. They certainly have the best cheerleaders.

I was wondering about Ass To Mouth University myself. So many hotties on that campus.

I'm glad Gaylor isn't on there. So many average women trying to get wifed up so they can get fat and post pictures of their babies on facebook.
Quote: (04-03-2014 10:44 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Agree with vanderbilt, I was in Nashville this past weekend and was treated very well by smoking hot southern belles. Friendliest white girls in midwest/south.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

'Jesus born in America'? Is that taken from the Book of Mormon musical, or is it a common misconception about Mormons?
Because they do follow the basic Jesus story from the Old and New Testaments, but then add that after he ascended, he flew on over to Central America to preach for a few days. There are several Mormon-centric cruise ship tours that take people down to the ruins in Mexico and Guatemala, saying 'this is where Jesus may have visited', etc.
Quote: (04-03-2014 02:02 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

The reason Mormon girls are so hot is that they are so traditional in their upbringing.

Stable family structure, the girls are raised to be girls and mothers and not raging sluts. The mothers are feminine and the males are the breadwinners. They are encouraged to marry early, have a moral backbone and take care of themselves. I had some friends that went to BYU and they were trying to get me to go there too (hell no). The parties sounded lame, they just sat in a circle and talked about where they were from (I believe they had to have the door open).

Its basically the opposite of a feminist/liberal lifestyle (and you see the resultant effect of that).

you know, that sort of place would be good to visit when one doesn't have the urge to drink, smoke, or get high (I have occasions when I need to get high to clear my mind and think). I wouldn't mind sitting down with people and chatting with them. I am naturally outgoing and can talk about any type of shit. sounds better than listening to a bunch of femicunts with all of their "equality" crap. hell, I am even good with fucking around with mormons since I already have a Book of Mormon and I could fuck around with them about having that thing. [Image: biggrin.gif]
Quote: (04-03-2014 01:47 PM)tawillionaire Wrote:  

I would have no problem with dating a mormon girl. I'm just interested in how Brigham Young University is #1 on this list. For those who don't know, BYU is almost exclusively mormon. Non-mormons can attend, but if they do, they have to follow this "honor code:"

https://honorcode.byu.edu/index.html?opti...temid=4643

Live a chaste and virtuous life (No sex outside of marriage)
No Alcohol
No Tobacco
No Coffee
No Tea
Clean Language (No swearing)
Clean Haircut
No shorts
No Tank tops
No sandals
Clean shave
No earrings or piercings for men.
No excessive piercings for women.

As you can imagine, that school is not very popular with 18 year olds from other religions. For all intents and purposes, everyone at that school is a mormon.

So... how are they #1?

this is why BYU @ Provo is #1

[Image: mormon_dudes.jpg]

#25 University of Wisconsin — Madison

Booyah!

Yes, UW does have quite a number of hotties. Lots of foreigners as well.
Am I the only one that would put LMU over USC and UCLA? I guess LMU probably isn't smart enough. Rich hot chicks though. Same with University of San Diego private.

Santa Barbara would crush UCLA, would also put it a bit ahead of LMU for more diversity.

Should UCLA be on this list? I knew girls from high school that went to UCLA high 6's at best. Asian 5-6 girls were the norm going there.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems
Quote: (04-03-2014 08:30 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Am I the only one that would put LMU over USC and UCLA? I guess LMU probably isn't smart enough. Rich hot chicks though. Same with University of San Diego private.

Santa Barbara would crush UCLA, would also put it a bit ahead of LMU for more diversity.

Should UCLA be on this list? I knew girls from high school that went to UCLA high 6's at best. Asian 5-6 girls were the norm going there.

LMU and USD are nowhere near smart enough.

On second thought, the campus with the best mix of hot and smart is probably Duke.

In fairness...Mormons absolutely DO NOT believe that Jesus was born in America.
I don't know any Mormons so I am asking; You guys that are saying they are not smart. Do they come across as naive or truly dumb? There is a difference.

I ask as the likelihood of them having lower IQ's doesn't really make sense, however their more sheltered upbringing would definitely induce apparent naivety when around those raised in today's fucked up society.