rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When do girls go through their slut phase?

Occasionally I see here the idea that girls go through some slut phase when they are young. I'm definitely not contesting this idea, but I'm wondering whether this is more when they are <18, 18-22, or more when they are somewhat older: 22-25 or 25-30 or something?

The movies make up an image that girls go through a phase like that very young (high school, college) but I think it might be when they are somewhat older, when they start to not give a shit about others' opinion and stuff like that..

21>26 i'd say. Before there might be innocence, afterwards they might realise they're just another brick in the wall.

0-100.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

When they are in my presence.

American girls 16-30, east-european girls 16-20. After the euro girls hit their early 20's, they want to marry a rich man. If it doesn't happen the slut phase extends towards indefinitely. Likewise, some American girls will settle down in their early 20's with pro athletes or other types of alpha's, but if it doesn't happen, the slut phase just continues.

I'm talking about 8s and up. I don't give a shit about what the other girls do.

When they are not afraid of their fathers.

So for some it will be when they move out of the house to go to college.

Some it will be when they are still teenagers, if their fathers are beta enough.

Some are just so terrified of their fathers than even when they are away from home, they will refuse to sleep around.

Just a random observation I've made, I might be wrong.

They're in naive LTR mode in high school. If they go to college they realize their pussy has some value so slut mode kicks in. If the didn't go to college they may stay in an LTR until they hit the bar scene at 21.

Once they hit about 26-27 they revert back to LTR mode because now they're husband shopping and on the verge of hitting the wall.

After about 32 if they weren't able to snag lifetime meal ticket slut mode kicks into phase 2. At this point they're trying to prove to themselves that they have some value besides their looks and sex and become more open to dating much older guys and dating outside of their circle and possibly race.

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-03-2014 06:30 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

They're in naive LTR mode in high school. If they go to college they realize their pussy has some value so slut mode kicks in. If the didn't go to college they may stay in an LTR until they hit the bar scene at 21.

Once they hit about 26-27 they revert back to LTR mode because now they're husband shopping and on the verge of hitting the wall.

After about 32 if they weren't able to snag lifetime meal ticket slut mode kicks into phase 2. At this point they're trying to prove to themselves that they have some value besides their looks and sex and become more open to dating much older guys and dating outside of their circle and possibly race.

This is the only gif I could find for 'hitting the nail on the head':
[Image: hit-the-nail-on-the-head-o.gif]

Today's teens are definitely not in the naive LTR phase, atleast not in Cape Town... My cousin is 14. her and her friends are off the rails (I don't want to go into too much detail, it's disturbing).

anyway, I'd say from 14 - 30. Once they hit 30 something triggers in their hamster brains and they feebly attempt to submit to society's ideals. They're still slutty, but it takes alot more work to bang

Agree with all Parlay44 wrote, but I'd add in their 40's, particularly if divorced. That's my demographic and I notice that around 40, their kids are old enough to be pretty independent and now that she's not busy being mom, she suddenly takes new interest in working out, dressing well, etc. If you can stomach the MILF thing, there's some DTF material in the 40-50 age range.

Every woman I know who got divorced went through a 6-12 month slut phase, making up for being locked down while married.

It's not age related. It's menstrual cycle related.

Girls are their most horniest when they are most fertile.

At this time, they like a typical alpha type too as a partner.

Rollo Tomassi over at The Rational Male has a blog series on this very topic. I suggest everyone go read it and gain scientific insight:
Part 1- http://therationalmale.com/2014/03/16/pr...ne-part-i/

Part 2- http://therationalmale.com/2014/03/26/pr...e-part-ii/

Its all part of their menstrual cycles. It seems the only way to counter it is to keep young girls away from college and bars and the bad girls that live at those places.

Though we should just enjoy the decline and, literally, fuck'em.

Quote: (04-03-2014 11:34 AM)RockHard Wrote:  

Agree with all Parlay44 wrote, but I'd add in their 40's, particularly if divorced. That's my demographic and I notice that around 40, their kids are old enough to be pretty independent and now that she's not busy being mom, she suddenly takes new interest in working out, dressing well, etc. If you can stomach the MILF thing, there's some DTF material in the 40-50 age range.

I LOVE Asian MILFs 30s-mid 40s..there’s a lot of them in great shape.

Quote: (04-03-2014 11:34 AM)RockHard Wrote:  

Every woman I know who got divorced went through a 6-12 month slut phase, making up for being locked down while married.

I once met a 31yr old Chinese-American divorcee via OKC and we ended up banging the same night. She had been married for 12 years and ex-husband was the only guy she had ever slept with before they divorced. After I banged her she confessed that I had been the 7th guy she had slept with in the 3 months since her divorce. She said that she was making up for lost time. I tried to make her a FWB but she said she wanted to experience many different guys, not the same one repeatedly.

14-30 though in the States though it varies slightly by girl and background(the start could be from 14-17 and if they are lonely/unable to get dick 21)

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

[Image: smv-timeline1.jpg]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

When they meet me.

As guys get thirstier and women feel more empowered, the slut phase goes later into their lives.

Can you imagine a TV show called "Cougar Town" having any relevance fifty years ago except lunatic humor?

Quote: (04-04-2014 11:23 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Yea from Rollo ! do the deeper colors orange and red /purple mean that girls are sluttier those ages?
I can not really comprehend when they are supposed to be most hypergamic, or if there is any relationship at all.

Roissy : Younger men still in college will find their success rate with women of various ages, particularly older women (aka cougars), highly variable. The rules for them will be different than the rules for older men. . I can imagine that the rules are different. Who can give suggestions with regards to such differences? (from this link: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/08/1...e-bracket/ )

I'll explain the chart from Rollo a bit more:

From the earliest ages, women's primary attraction to men is physical. This should come as no surprise - young girls love the hot guys.

A woman's main interest in men therefore are regarding his "alpha qualities" (seen at the top) and physical characteristics remain until age 30 or so.

He further sub-divides the age ranges of 15-30 into the following groupings.

- Teen phase: Puppy love and hook-ups, which result in...
- Teen "break" phase: First attempt at a LTR. Usually starts off as a hook-up that becomes long-term. I've had some of these relationships myself. Girls in the 18-20 range are hot and make good short term relationships. However, girls at this age eventually get bored and want to explore more cock which leads to...
- The "Party Years," from age 20-26, which involve lots of cock-hopping, boozing, and trying to be the coolest girl in her group of friends.
- The "Epihany," where the woman realizes she's getting old and ugly, FAST, and she cannot compete with the young girls, so she starts looking for longer-term mates.

The start of the Epiphany stage is also when she realizes the value of the beta male, for the first time, at around age 26. This also creates the "competition anxiety" which you see between the ages of 26-30. However, during these stages she still will go after alpha males, but now she also wants a beta. These years are when she is most likely to cuckhold a beta, as well, so she can get the best of both worlds.

- Towards the end of age 30, from between 28-30, are the final years of her youth and mark her full "transition" into a money-loving woman. She goes from needing alpha fucks to beta bucks, and this is when the transition occurs.

From age 30 onwards, her interest in alpha males wanes considerably as her primary concern is survival and providing for kids, if she has any.

- From 30-36 women are obsessed with money and security, dubbed the "security anxiety" stage, and will use their pussy in any means necessary to obtain it.

- After age 36, once her money situation has been secured, and she realizes she was freaking out over mostly nothing, women look back to her younger years of fucking alphas. It is during the age of 36-40 women are most likely to be cougars and get some young alpha cock, if they cannot get alpha cock at their own age. This is called the "development" stage, since she is exploring her own sexuality for the first time in years, usually after a nasty divorce.

- From age 40-45 she will turn into an old woman, and at this point she will either commit to a life of single-whoredom or double-down on any other beta she can trap.

- For the remainder of her life, she will prefer security above all else and just stay with whatever man will put up with her.

And that's the chart in a nutshell. Great infographic, which is why I posted it.

My comment to the mix: Notice, when is a woman's slut phase? All of them. At every point of a woman's life, she is using her vagina to get whatever she needs, whenever she wants, where ever she wants.

Men are ALWAYS there to be used for her pleasure/needs, and never she will face any consequences for doing so.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

In today's society, I think its much earlier. My friends little brother who is in the 7th grade has told me horrifying things.

Usually around 21 in my opinion.

One of the truest things I've read on the RVF yet. 100% on the money.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Quote: (04-04-2014 01:42 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I'll explain the chart from Rollo a bit more:

From the earliest ages, women's primary attraction to men is physical. This should come as no surprise - young girls love the hot guys.

A woman's main interest in men therefore are regarding his "alpha qualities" (seen at the top) and physical characteristics remain until age 30 or so.

He further sub-divides the age ranges of 15-30 into the following groupings.

- Teen phase: Puppy love and hook-ups, which result in...
- Teen "break" phase: First attempt at a LTR. Usually starts off as a hook-up that becomes long-term. I've had some of these relationships myself. Girls in the 18-20 range are hot and make good short term relationships. However, girls at this age eventually get bored and want to explore more cock which leads to...
- The "Party Years," from age 20-26, which involve lots of cock-hopping, boozing, and trying to be the coolest girl in her group of friends.
- The "Epihany," where the woman realizes she's getting old and ugly, FAST, and she cannot compete with the young girls, so she starts looking for longer-term mates.

The start of the Epiphany stage is also when she realizes the value of the beta male, for the first time, at around age 26. This also creates the "competition anxiety" which you see between the ages of 26-30. However, during these stages she still will go after alpha males, but now she also wants a beta. These years are when she is most likely to cuckhold a beta, as well, so she can get the best of both worlds.

- Towards the end of age 30, from between 28-30, are the final years of her youth and mark her full "transition" into a money-loving woman. She goes from needing alpha fucks to beta bucks, and this is when the transition occurs.

From age 30 onwards, her interest in alpha males wanes considerably as her primary concern is survival and providing for kids, if she has any.

- From 30-36 women are obsessed with money and security, dubbed the "security anxiety" stage, and will use their pussy in any means necessary to obtain it.

- After age 36, once her money situation has been secured, and she realizes she was freaking out over mostly nothing, women look back to her younger years of fucking alphas. It is during the age of 36-40 women are most likely to be cougars and get some young alpha cock, if they cannot get alpha cock at their own age. This is called the "development" stage, since she is exploring her own sexuality for the first time in years, usually after a nasty divorce.

- From age 40-45 she will turn into an old woman, and at this point she will either commit to a life of single-whoredom or double-down on any other beta she can trap.

- For the remainder of her life, she will prefer security above all else and just stay with whatever man will put up with her.

And that's the chart in a nutshell. Great infographic, which is why I posted it.

My comment to the mix: Notice, when is a woman's slut phase? All of them. At every point of a woman's life, she is using her vagina to get whatever she needs, whenever she wants, where ever she wants.

Men are ALWAYS there to be used for her pleasure/needs, and never she will face any consequences for doing so.

This is dead on, great post. I've always considered 26 to be the transition out of the slut phase age. Of course I remember girls beings sluts in junior high but from my experience those girls usually grow out of this stage in their early 20's.

I usually don't even consider LTR's with girls under 26. And when you're gaming girls between 19-26 with this frame of mind, you tend to be elusive and just out of reach which keeps them coming back for more.

Quote: (04-04-2014 01:42 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

This chart breaks it down beautifully and points out the dichotomy of:

- At different ages, women have different priorities and goals based on their declining looks and freakout need to have a baby while their eggs still work
- Nonetheless, they all want sex, all the time...but only with alphas with the balls to turn them on.

"Desserts are like mistresses. They are bad for you. So if you are having one, you might as well have two." - Alain Ducasse

In the UK I would say 15-25, although 25 is at the upper end of the scale I think after 22 most of them start to calm down