rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recent Purchases Thread

Recent Purchases Thread

Tell us about the tight shit that you just bought.

Recent Purchases Thread

I recently purchased a new wallet because i needed.
Its a basic card holder.

Herchel Supply Slim Wallet

I'm now looking for a money clip.
Black preferably

Recent Purchases Thread

[Image: black-plus-edition-5425f89db1109a392753225d1adc580d.jpg]
[Image: amazon-kindle-paperwhite-3g_z1.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Recent Purchases Thread

Some Lucky Brand jeans since my thighs are too large for average levi's or whatever nowadays.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

Recent Purchases Thread

iPad Mini and a pair of Ray Bans. Love 'em both.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Recent Purchases Thread

Ray Bans worth the cash? Get any attention for them yet?

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

Recent Purchases Thread

6PM: Bottle of Cingul red wine, 750ml. Cost, 6 lira.

Review: Possibly the worst red wine I've ever had. Liver slightly aching due to extreme toxin load (100% alcohol and alcohol derivatives) I've subjected it to. Regardless, this will probably get consumed tonight. I will wake up with a headache and a vague sense of regret.

9PM: Street chicken at Izmir, Turkey. Cost, 6 lira.

Review: Dry, with muscle texture ranging from chewy to nearly crunchy. Skin was vaguely seasoned, and tasty in a decadent and filthy sort of way. If you dropped it, you wouldn't feel too badly about picking it up off the floor and eating it anyway. Does not improve taste of red wine.

God, I'm going to miss this part of the world.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Recent Purchases Thread

Bought a better ukulele 2 days ago. I bought a cheap one in January and despite only playing for 3 months and despite that it sounds awful, it managed to get me laid (afterwards, she said something to this effect: "I admired your self-confidence, but when I heard you sing with your uke, that's when I fell for you...). I figured I may as well upgrade my uke. For some reason singing a song while strumming an instrument seems to have a rather interesting effects on girls. My new ukulele costs twice as much as my first one but sounds ten times better and is also easier to play, the strings aren't so damn high off the fret.

No one in South Africa plays the ukulele (rather, everyone plays a bit of guitar), so what I also like about it is the novelty value. It's a conversation piece as well as an instrument. I can ramble on about how it's the national instrument of Hawaii (surprisingly, not many South Africans know this) and other stuff I thumbsuck on the fly.

Recent Purchases Thread

who needs a wife when...

[Image: bosch_2.jpg]

Recent Purchases Thread

I bought a catfish meal at Captain D's yesterday

I am the cock carousel

Recent Purchases Thread

Quote: (03-31-2014 02:01 PM)Skye Wrote:  

It's been raining here in Boston; haven't worn yet. Soon.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

Recent Purchases Thread

Ray Bans are way worth it. Once you wear a nice pair of shades you will never go back to the cheap stuff.

Recent Purchases Thread

Quote: (03-31-2014 04:05 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

They work best in rain/overcast.

Recent Purchases Thread

Quote: (03-31-2014 04:22 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2014 04:05 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

They work best in rain/overcast.

I must try that.

Recent Purchases Thread

Bought an Italian Nightclub sandwhich.

I bought some Kraft parmesan cheese the other day.

Both were solid purchases.

Recent Purchases Thread

I bought jeans from Old Navy. Some DC kicks. A 10 foot iphone charger cable. A 5 input 1 output hdmi switcher for my video games and AV stuff. I'm looking into buying a battery pack with USB ports for charging my phone on the go.

Team Nachos

Recent Purchases Thread

64GB iPhone 5S in Persian Pimp gold.
Lifeproof fre' case. Olive drab green and black.

Recent Purchases Thread

I found 4 pair of Reebock athletic shorts on sale at the outlet. Standard cut with pockets. They must have been put on the rack by an angel.

Recent Purchases Thread

Quote: (03-31-2014 08:04 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

64GB iPhone 5S in Persian Pimp gold.
Lifeproof fre' case. Olive drab green and black.
I got one too. Love it! Fingerprint ? No you denied! Nobody touches my shit anymore.

I have a long list for you guys coming up soon.

Recent Purchases Thread

Dinner At Nuevo Leon...if you any of you guys live in Chicago or stop through you HAVE TO eat at Nuevo Leon. It's in Pilsen on 18th and Ashland, just a few minutes outside the Loop sorta near Little Italy. I highly recommend the Tacos De Sabinas and Quesadilas Raul. Best Mexican food in Chicago and like $6-$10 a plate and BYOB.

Also picked up a iOn Air Pro 3 for an upcomming trip. Any of you guys looking at GoPros should take a look at them. Just my opinion but I think a superior camera at a fraction of the price.

Also picked up a jar of coconut oil to try this oil pulling stuff.

Recent Purchases Thread

Lacrosse ball to massage my foot with to fight plantar fasciitis...this thing is great for the foot, calf, or any other smaller areas that you want to hit with SMR

Recent Purchases Thread

An eight dollar coffee maker. Cheapest at Wal-Mart. I waste too much money buying energy drinks and gas station coffee. Gotta recover the finances from my recent trip to Denver/Vegas/Grand Canyon/Moab.

Recent Purchases Thread

Ray Bans for me too, been pretty happy with them so far.

Considering getting a new pair of aviators as well, any recommendations?

Recent Purchases Thread

Quote: (03-31-2014 09:47 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

Lacrosse ball to massage my foot with to fight plantar fasciitis...this thing is great for the foot, calf, or any other smaller areas that you want to hit with SMR
That sucks. Good luck with that.

Quote: (03-31-2014 10:46 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

Ray Bans for me too, been pretty happy with them so far.

Considering getting a new pair of aviators as well, any recommendations?

I used to have a chrome pair of Ray Ban aviators that wrapped around the ear, had the sweat band, and had a slick gradient tint. However, I got popped in the face with a football while wearing them and have never been able to get them to fit well since. That's my only beef with metal frames.

Recent Purchases Thread

I just bought chapstick, Bengay,magnum condoms and two tickets for a ghost walk tour

I am the cock carousel