rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Isolation skills

Isolation skills

How do I handle situations where another guy is approaching the same girl as me at the same time? Would this situation be handled differently if we were in say a bookstore versus a dance club? Would it make a difference if I had approached the girl 5 seconds ago before the other guy starts talking to her versus 5 minutes?

Isolation skills

The main key is don't let them take over the frame. If another guy comes up to a girl while you're talking to her, say what's up, ask him if he needs anything, and then ask the girl if they know each other. If she says no, politely tell the other guy that you're having a conversation and then physically block him out.

I don't really see this changing a lot based on venue except that in a place like a bookstore it's much more likely that the guy actually does need something or know the chick as opposed to trying to pull a robbery on you (that would be really hilarious to see actually).