rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sierra Leone Datasheet

Sierra Leone Datasheet

Hello, I am Cory this is my first thread on here. Let me start by telling about myself. 22 years old live in Columbus Ohio. I am African American and have been traveling around the world since I was 18.A police officer for the past 6 months. I have fairly good looks and females tend to think I dress well.

Background on Freetown, Sierra Leone
It's a fairly small city whee everyone knows everyone. The people are extremely nice and tend to treat people from first world countries like kings.

Getting There
There is not a direct flight from any U.S. City but can fly from JFK for around 1,200 round trip. The airport is on an island named Lungi. A ferry is used to cross into the capital city of Freetown. The ferry tends to run by flight schedules. The fare is about 3 u.s dollars. Taxis are widely available throughout the country and well as motorcycles which is called OKADA. Most trips around the city should cost no more than 0.25$ At the most 1$.
The Money: 1$= 4,500 Leones

My parents are from Sierra Leone and we have a big house there that many in the western world would consider a Mansion. Our home is located on the WESTERN side of town where most of the clubs are as well as the beautiful Beach. The house consisted of Maid, driver, as well as 24/7 security guard. The average person in Freetown makes about 50$ a month. For 100$ anyone can afford a maid, driver.

It doesn't really make a difference if you have a car or not because taxis are widely available everywhere you go.

The women of Freetown ranges from beautiful to not so attractive but as someone from Abroad getting laid is not really a hard task. The average woman can spot a foreign immediately and many of them looks forward to meeting someone from abroad during the tourist season. They are not after money or anything but they are very intrigued by foreign status. I had great luck with the women but I do think a male of white skin will do even better. P4P is available but they are easily spotted they will be called "Kolonkos". The natural language is English so everyone does speak and understanding English. The nightlife is amazing all week long, every night seem like a Friday night. The best nightlife is centered around the Western Area. Clubbing is cheap entrance is usually around 2.50$ and drink are relatively very cheap.

Sorry for rushed report it's my first one idk want else to add any questions just ask I'll happily answer. If anyone is interested in going I do have a house free of charge but you will have to pay for vehicle service as well as maids if you want one

Sierra Leone Datasheet

I love African datasheets. Do you have any idea why the international airport is not situated in Freetown? What is the local music like? I went on one date with a lizard from Sierre Leone while I was down in Miami and she gave me some insight on the country.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Sierra Leone Datasheet

what about the saftey? I hear roomers of it not being so safe, care to expand on that.

Sierra Leone Datasheet

I didn't even know there was a tourist season in Sierra Leone!

My question is also about the safety. If you need a security guard at your house... What is it like out in the suburbs?

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Sierra Leone Datasheet

What about female genital mutilation? I had a Sierra Leonian woman once, she had her clitoris cut off. Sad. She was not GIB. It's reportedly a common practice there.

Sierra Leone Datasheet

Thanks for the datasheet. Very interesting!

I would love to check out Africa one day, however I am quite concerned about safety and HIV/AIDS.

Sierra Leone Datasheet

Damn I read sunny leone datasheet and got my hopes up
Never mind.

Good sheet btw

Sierra Leone Datasheet

Quote: (03-28-2014 03:40 AM)Biologist Wrote:  

Thanks for the datasheet. Very interesting!

I would love to check out Africa one day, however I am quite concerned about safety and HIV/AIDS.

Same dangers in Latin America.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Sierra Leone Datasheet

Actually Sierra Leone is pretty safe just like any other country a security guard is really only used to open the house gates when I come into the house for me to park my car. The nightlife is truly amazing every night is like a Friday night and the music is absolutely wonderful. The beach is sort of the pre-game location everyone goes there to drink and around 11pm walk a few feet to ASIS nightclub. If you are interested with women that have amazing bodies and mostly beautiful faces you will enjoy Sierra Leone a lot. The tourist season is around Christmas to New Years as well as April 26 which is the Sierra
Leone independence celebration which is a big city wide festival as well as all night fiestas at the beach.

Sierra Leone Datasheet

I have to ask - what's the status on HIV with the 'good girls'? Lot's of infections like in South Africa?

Sierra Leone Datasheet

Quality write up on a non-traditional destination.

Sierra Leone Datasheet

HIV is not a big deal in Sierra Leone take the same precaution as you would anywhere. I raw Dogged a few and when I got my annual check up I was all Negative.

Sierra Leone Datasheet

Does anyone have update on the nightlife there? Last time I heard due to Ebola, bars were closed for a long time and many owners just gave up and left. Then because someone is trying to launch Aberdeen beach as a tourist destination all the bars on the beach side of the road were bulldozed and so in October last year there were only three bars left.