rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mickey Rourke looks completely unrecognizable

I always loved Mickey Rourke for marching at the beat of his own drum.

He's now 61.

He is still loyal friend to his close circle, has kind heart (loves dogs), is committed to fitness even at his age, continues to be humble, funny. He also has tons of game, loves to peacock, loves to party, and it pays off in dating models 35 years younger. He is real.

But in last 10 or so years he had countless plastic surgeries done to his face, some which were jobs gone wrong. In these versions (eg. Rourke v. 56) he really looked grotesque. Somebody said he looked like a dead person who was microwaved for 30 seconds. Another said he looked like a bad Mickey Rourke impersonator.

But the latest version of his face takes the cake.

He actually looks better than 2-5 years ago, but he looks completely like another person.

[Image: article-2560738-1B8A4D9000000578-439_634x741.jpg]

Men should definitely NOT have cosmetic surgery. Use creams and other moisturizers, and maybe a little botox if you must, stay as fit as possible and eat well. But no surgery. Men have the leeway to allow themselves to look their age, and still have it look good as long as you stay well groomed. I hate to see men cave to the same pressures that women do.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

He needs a kneecap lift or whatever its called

Quote: (03-27-2014 03:44 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Men should definitely NOT have cosmetic surgery. Use creams and other moisturizers, and maybe a little botox if you must, stay as fit as possible and eat well. But no surgery. Men have the leeway to allow themselves to look their age, and still have it look good as long as you stay well groomed. I hate to see men cave to the same pressures that women do.

Or just be Black. Seems to be working for Denzel...

[Image: Denzel-Washington-010.jpg]

Will be 60 in Dec.

When I was a kid, I once forgot my baseball mitt in the backyard, it rained and then it stood there in the sun for the whole week until I found it.

I didnt recognized it at first too.

wtf is up with the spandex shorts [Image: angry.gif]

who does that?

Quote: (03-27-2014 04:00 PM)Sharky Jackson Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2014 03:44 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Or just be Black. Seems to be working for Denzel...

[Image: Denzel-Washington-010.jpg]

Will be 60 in Dec.
Hahaha yeah. Black don't crack!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (03-27-2014 04:37 PM)monster Wrote:  

wtf is up with the spandex shorts [Image: angry.gif]

who does that?

I'm diggin the look.

It's the ultimate IDGAF outfit.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Another reminder of this once great actor's continuing slide into self-destruction...

well the look suited him for his role in the movie 'Spun'

Quote: (03-27-2014 03:33 PM)Mr. Big Wrote:  

He's now 61.
...He also has tons of game, loves to peacock, loves to party, and it pays off in dating models 35 years younger.

he is dating 16 year olds?

[Image: wtf.jpg]

he needs starting strength

Quote: (03-27-2014 04:49 PM)Zeus Wrote:  

he needs starting strength

He needs a social worker.

Quote: (03-27-2014 04:47 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2014 03:33 PM)Mr. Big Wrote:  

He's now 61.
...He also has tons of game, loves to peacock, loves to party, and it pays off in dating models 35 years younger.

he is dating 16 year olds?

[Image: wtf.jpg]

26 year olds

I watched Angel Heart a few weeks ago and about halfway into the movie I looked at the cast list and said "That's the guy from The Wrestler?"

[Image: IiDvlro.jpg]

He can pull off so many different looks and styles.
I don't know of other public man who could do that.

[Image: article-2355295-1AA6CD7A000005DC-402_634x943.jpg]

[Image: article-2063682-0EDC73D600000578-11_224x544.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0B6BD49D000005DC-211_468x670.jpg]

[Image: article-1146288-03882DB7000005DC-886_468x601.jpg]

[Image: article-1146288-03883FF4000005DC-492_468x667.jpg]

[Image: article-0-167873BE000005DC-822_634x808.jpg]

[Image: article-0-1BC2E1E000000578-73_634x998.jpg]

[Image: article-2576823-1C22639E00000578-820_306x781.jpg]

But the point is that he went from this > [Image: article-2212601-1556937F000005DC-825_634x995.jpg]

to this > [Image: article-2539678-1AABC89500000578-97_634x862.jpg]

Quite remarkable.

^^ I am not sure he pulled off all those looks. Some seemed to have bombed.

The second from the bottom is pretty awful and his hair seems like it is a toupee. Fuck sort of looks like a dyke in that pic - I mean it looks like he has boobs.

Don't get me wrong he is a talented actor who has lived life - burned the candles on both ends. But he doesn't look good in all those pics.

Are they all around the same age? Just curious.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Mickey has terrible fashion sense, but he's still the man.

Go back and watch all of his movies, the good and the bad.

He is still one of the best actors who ever lived, copped an attitude, went broke, became a boxer, had to get his face worked on, made a comeback, got an Oscar nod (should have won), is banging Russian models, driving his Bentley around Beverly Hills and making millions.

He is a motherfucking legend and has always lived life on his own terms. Sometimes it went well and sometimes not, but he's an old school man who could kick 99.9% of the new pansy ass actors in Hollywood around the block, fuck their girlfriends better and still crush an acting role.

He has more acting talent in his right big toe, then 90% of 'stars' today in Hollywood.

One of the stars I haven't met, but look forward to the day where we crush a bottle of vodka together, smoke till the sun comes up and do lines off russian models asses.

To you Mickey, shitty plastic surgery or not...
[Image: clap2.gif]

^He was awesome as Marv in Sin City, I still need to check out the wrestler

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Mickey Rourke took a break from acting to pursue boxing. Got his face smashed in and had to get reconstructive surgery, his face just went downhill from there.

Quote: (03-27-2014 05:56 PM)Avon Barksdale Wrote:  

^He was awesome as Marv in Sin City, I still need to check out the wrestler
I am wrestling fan, so my opinion is biased, but I really enjoyed it. And know some people who thinks pro-wrestling is the biggest disgrace in history of mankind and they still found "The wrestler" very enjoyable and in some way fascinating.

^ I'm with Mcqueen, he owns being fucked up looking. You don't see him crying on TV that he ruined his face, he gets roles where it works for him aka haggard or villanous old dudes. A good looking Mickey could not have been cast in the wrestler.

He's like a real like "Joker" from batman, being disfigured only adds to his persona instead of making us pity him.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Chicks dig it, so who fucking cares - he is getting young vagina [Image: smile.gif]

I just don't think he has outstanding fashion sense unlike others who might think so.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Nominated for Oscar for best actor in a great movie, the wrestler. End of story. Immortality.
Anyone here getting anywhere _near_ that level of achievement? One notch from the very top of your profession out
of all the mofos in the whole fucking world?

Jesus christ mcqueen. Can you type a single post without hyping yourself?