rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Threesome game...

Threesome game...

How does one run threesome game as a "couple", i.e. myself and the girl I'm banging approaching other girls for a ONS threesome.

She's really keen to experiment with another girl so who am I to say no?!

In the last few months I've improved my look and my game and have noticed increased interest, but I have a feeling that initiating a threesome would be easier if girl was there too. Yes? No?

My scene is mostly club/bar/pub orientated. Minimal day game.

Serious post. Thanks

Threesome game...

Hitting gay bars would be a start.

Can't say what would be most effective, but I'd be leaning toward your girl doing the leg work solo, even if that meant you were at the venue but lurking in the shadows so to speak, then your girl introducing you to the prospective unicorn during night after some comfort has been built.

This thread may also be of help.

Threesome game...

Quote: (03-26-2014 05:43 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Hitting gay bars would be a start.

Can't say what would be most effective, but I'd be leaning toward your girl doing the leg work solo, even if that meant you were at the venue but lurking in the shadows so to speak, then your girl introducing you to the prospective unicorn during night after some comfort has been built.

This thread may also be of help.

Thought of gay bars but logistics on my side would be hell.

Soup makes a great point in that thread, even though it for 2 randoms. I think a combination of my girl setting up the initial meet and a bit of kino followed by me entering the way Soup describes could be a winner. Friday night I'll test this

Threesome game...

This is 99.9% your girl finding and setting up a girl and framing it right, and you not fucking it up.
She'll have to do the legwork here unless you're a seasoned player.