rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

March Madness

March Madness

Any of you betting on the games? Got any ideas, March Madness always have a huge degree of uncertainty - upsets seem to happen often enough when betting on teenagers, 20 somethings lol.

Or I am doing the doubling strategy lol.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

March Madness

No betting this year

But I truly believe UF will take it all this year.

*A.Payne for MSU dropped 40!!!!'

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

March Madness

I know it's quite a popular pick but I'm going to take Michigan State this year.

I've got them beating Wichita State and I've got Kansas and Oklahoma State rounding out my Final Four.

What Payne did tonight for the Spartans was just filthy. 41 points and 8 boards that's an MSU Tournament record and 17 for 17 from the foul line for an NCAA tournament record.

As a Sixer fan, if we can nab Wiggins or Parker for the 3 I would take a look at him for the 4. Not sure if I want to use our other lottery pick on him though, see if he has any more big games, otherwise I'd rather package one of our 5 2nd rounders to move up for a late first.

This time of year is great for basketball.

March Madness

Quote: (03-20-2014 03:04 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

upsets seem to happen often enough when betting on teenagers, 20 somethings lol.

Playing heavy on some upsets is a good lay right now. A lot of good teams have been shitting the bed lately. Watch for Kentucky. Not really a huge dog at #8 but will offer some good juice on the lines.

March Madness

"We lost because the team isn't used to playing so early on the weekdays." - Duke Fans

March Madness

As a 'Cuse alumni, I am glad that Ohio State got upset. I don't think Dayton has the players to properly pick apart the 2-3 zone. Kansas might be able to do it if Embiid is back in time. However, this team is capable at shitting its pants at any given time. Who knows...

March Madness

LOL Dook

March Madness

So happy Duke lost, glad I missed the betting window. Might have taken Duke.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

March Madness

[Image: 62f541f0-b12a-11e3-a157-75de7a074162_dance.gif]

March Madness

You ever wonder what life was like without gifs? How did we live? LOL.

March Madness

I decided to bump this thread because its that time of the year and the first day of the true first round is over.

I don't watch college basketball but love this tournament. The atmosphere, underdogs and gambling make it very unique. There have already been a lot of upsets. The 14-3 matchup is looking like the new 12-5. Iowa state lost to UAB and Baylor lost to Georgia State. The BIG 12 is looking soft. UCLA won off a controversial goal tend call. Most of the games were close and within one possession of even more upsets.

Anybody have any more upset picks?
Kentucky or the Field to win it all?
Who's the Dark Horse?
Anybody winning/losing any money?
Any other thoughts?

March Madness

So many memorable moments from this tourney. One of the last few things men can still enjoy, and who knows for how much longer. Eventually women will crowd in and ruin it.

The Georgia State coach celebrating so much that he ruptured his Achilles heel in their conference tourney win was hilarious. So he comes to the NCAA tourney rolling around in some office chair looking thing. Then his son hits a 30 foot game winning shot for a HUGE upset and he literally fell out of his chair. It was just another great memory from this great event.

March Madness

Good job by #12 seeded Yale for upsetting #5 Baylor. Especially since their team captain was recently expelled due to what looks like a false sexual assault accusation. It's good to see that the team is supporting their former teammate and hasn't thrown him under the bus to the media.

Colleges have become so triggered by any hint of rape/sexual assault that now they're just straight up expelling students who're accused. He said he plans to sue, and I hope he makes a big chunk of cash since he seems to be innocent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ecant.html

March Madness

Wow, Purdue just turned in the biggest choke job I've ever seen. Their offense was pitiful to watch down the stretch and in OT. I had them making a deep run in my bracket [Image: angry.gif]

March Madness

Kansas vs UNC for the championship!
Book it

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

March Madness

Holy shit! Mich ST was beaten by Midd Tenn. My bracket is fucked on day 2.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

March Madness

I had several brackets. (I'm in multiple competitions, LOL)

My final four picks were a combination of Kansas, Villanova, Oklahoma, Michigan State, Virginia, Kentucky, Duke.

I called the Hawai'i upset (had a hunch about that one) and the Yale upset too.

I want Kentucky to win it all.

March Madness

I picked Mich St to go all the way and they lose their first game to a 15 seed or whatever they were. Can it just be football season again?

March Madness

Hawaii was an upset. Cal had an excuse: one of their top players got hurt earlier in the week. Yale was a big upset as well, but I called that one. My nephew played for Harvard and told me Yale could win a couple of games.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

March Madness

Texas fans:

[Image: Not-impressed-reaction-gif.gif?gs=a]

March Madness

It's that time of the year again!

For me personally, my favorite sports time of the year.

My Panthers were at the bottom of the ACC this year so the team I follow isn't in it, but I'll still be watching.

Who do you have in the Final Four, Championship, etc.

Upsets and Cinderellas?

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

March Madness

My final four is: Villanova, UNC, Arizona, and Kansas

National Championship: Villanova

I have several upsets this year, including UNCW over Virginia, FGCU over Florida State, and in a couple brackets, Jacksonville State over Louisville (with the way that 15s have been pulling upsets, I have a hunch that history will repeat itself this year)

Cinderellas: I have Middle Tennessee State and Nevada making the Sweet 16, and in one bracket, I have Michigan State pulling a Syracuse 2016 and going to the Final Four.

March Madness

ah crap I forgot to fill in my bracket.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

March Madness

I shut off my TV after seeing my Trojans down 15, only to see they won the game the next day!

FIGHT ON!!!!!

Growth Over Everything Else.

March Madness

You can't say you "had" so and so pulling an upset or getting upset or whatever if you fill out multiple brackets unless you had that same pick in every bracket. If I were dictator I would only allow one unique bracket per person. This has been bugging me all week.