rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shy Chinese girl says "I just wanna be a friend"

I met a cute Chinese girl at the coffee shop that is a block away from both of us. She's in the US for a couple months as a visiting student. Her English skills are pretty low.

First date, we had frozen yogurt. Chatted, some touching, I didn't go for a kiss because she seemed shy and I didn't have a good opportunity.
Second date, we went out to dinner, and I was hoping to get a drink into her, but she forgot her ID. So I brought her back to my apartment to have a little champagne. I put on some music and then started dancing with her. She seemed into it, and I kissed her. Then we started making out on my couch. She'd occasionally stop and have a look of bewilderment on her face, but otherwise she seemed to be enjoying my advances.

After I escalated a bit she started to look legitimately uneasy.
I didn't want to push too hard since she lives near me, so it won't be hard to make another opportunity.
So I walked her home.

Later she texted me saying that (1) she's Christian and a virgin and doesn't want to have sex before marriage, (2) she's confused and didn't know we were dating before tonight, (3) she just wants to be friends [Image: exclamation.gif]

Is this just some harmless "good girl" behavior, which I should ignore and plow through, or have my dreams of getting her naked just been given the death penalty?

Quote: (03-20-2014 01:19 AM)Great Ape Wrote:  

After I escalated a bit she started to look legitimately uneasy.
I didn't want to push too hard since she lives near me, so it won't be hard to make another opportunity.
So I walked her home.

That's stupid she was already starting to get horny.
Yes be her friend and try escalating again.

If a chinese girl says "I just want to be a friend" and not "I want be friend"

Then she's already to much American.

(1) she's Christian and a virgin and doesn't want to have sex before marriage

Translation = at least 6-7 feet length of previous cocks.

Ask her to take you to church so you can meet and fuck her friends.

"Let's not negotiate like a contract."

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

A lot of the more conservative types of Chinese girls don't seem to understand the concept of "dating" that well. There are many Chinese girls who aren't like this, but they exist, nonetheless. Exchange students studying abroad are more likely to fit into this category, as party girls from Japan and China rarely travel abroad for more than vacation (if that).

In this case, just proceed as normal. Go out with them. Flirt a bit. Tease them. Bring them back to your place (as you did). A lot of the concersative, non-party girl Chinese don't drink, but if you can, get her to have a glass of wine or some champagne at your place (as you did).

As for the "let's just be friends" line, go along with it, but try to get her back to your place, try to make out again. What you wanna do is get her horny. I had a similar experience with a conservative Christian from S. Korea. Would also say things about "let's just be friends" or "we shouldn't sleep around", but once you got her horny enough, all that Christian rhetoric flew out the window.

I would suggest trying what you did three more times. If after the third time, she's still too shy or Christian for sex, drop her and look elsewhere. There's little point in trying to pull sex out of a shy girl's nose when you can find other girls who are more willing to sleep around.

I'd say, for a traditional asian girl to just be in your apartment alone, means she is already more than friends. It's really not common for asian women to be in a man's apartment as a 'friend'.

If you're dealing with a shy asian girl, you'll have to make ALL of the moves, don't expect her to do anything to help things get sexual. If she is really a virgin, then expect here to be very passive the first time.

Another thing, the 'I want to be friends' thing, might not mean the same as 'lets just be friends'. Most conservative/traditional asian girls hook up through their social circle of 'friends'. That is the socially accepted way. Friends first, then lovers. She might have been looking for some validation that she wasn't being a slut.

You can also bet that as an exchange student, the thought of having sex with a foreigner is a priority, particularly since it won't get back to her tight knit social circle.

I say press on and if she resists too much, then move on and see if she takes some initiative after that.

Just calmly tell her "Bullshit" with a smirk and kiss her. It's a form of last resistance shit test.

I'm very sure that she's just putting up some token resistance.

The fact that (1) You got her to come back to your place and (2) She let you kiss her is very solid evidence that she was interested in something more.

The reason she said that she didn't know that you were dating and that she wants to remain friends is related to her hamster rationalisation - her brain is trying to convince herself that she's not a slut. She may also be trying to see how far you'll push.

I would advise you to continue gaming her, but you will need to make her more horny. Next time you meet up with her, ensure that you kino-escalate again. At the same time, try to stimulate her emotionally as well.

Good luck.

Move on.

This is going nowhere.

I've tried to bang these Chinese religious types before and it always goes nowhere.

Next....

A taiwanese girl around here says this to me all the time. "We're still friends right?" I bang her every now and then. She's an exchange student as well. I've also been with the religious types before. Usually requires some lying or convincing. These girls rarely share the same view as their parents so it just takes a little charm to get them to explore