rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman sent text after 'alleged' rape

Post debauchery text defense seen in action. It was a good day in Canberra...

http://m.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/w...34y8g.html

Quote:Quote:

A woman allegedly raped by two men texted one of the pair only hours later to ask about his plans, a court has heard.

But she said she had acted normally because she initially wanted to forget the incident had ever happened.

Michael Morris, 22, of Red Hill, and Matthew Holloway, 22, of Bonython, are on trial in the ACT Supreme Court over allegations they raped and committed acts of indecency on the woman while she had been drunk and unable to move on Morris's bed in March 2012.

LOL @ 'I was trying to normalize the incident'
More like 'He didn't call back, false rape accusation'

I'm almost expecting one of the guys to say something like "I believe the advice of the RVF helped me avoid an unlawful conviction" if interviewed.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (03-18-2014 08:14 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I'm almost expecting one of the guys to say something like "I believe the advice of the RVF helped me avoid an unlawful conviction" if interviewed.

Probably. I've done that several times after one night stands: got that text expressing consent.

I always go for the safety text.

Either that, or don't present yourself as having too much money or value that she'd want get hold of.

Quote: (03-18-2014 02:30 PM)soup Wrote:  

I always go for the safety text.

Either that, or don't present yourself as having too much money or value that she'd want get hold of.

So you should just double down with your safety text and no assets in one text "Hey, good times last night, especially considering I found out I am bankrupt today."

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV