rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Long Until You found Success

I have been a sporadic reader of the Manospere for almost a year. I would have to say that by this point I have become pretty Red Pill in most regards. I workout daily, eat healthy, am well read, talk to numerous girls and have the respect of most of my peers.

While I have gotten over most of my conversation and approach anxiety I still struggle to close with women.

I guess my question would be how long until you were able to close with women on a regular basis and what you did to get there?

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Quote: (03-16-2014 06:24 PM)Julius Wrote:  

I have been a sporadic reader of the Manospere for almost a year. I would have to say that by this point I have become pretty Red Pill in most regards. I workout daily, eat healthy, am well read, talk to numerous girls and have the respect of most of my peers.

While I have gotten over most of my conversation and approach anxiety I still struggle to close with women.

I guess my question would be how long until you were able to close with women on a regular basis and what you did to get there?

It took me about 2-4 months of internalizing and reading game material before I started realizing some success. for me it was all about confidence and learning to read signals. I had always had the charm and aloof attitude naturally but never knew how to translate those things into bangs.

I started getting bangs frequently when I began to to follow this general formula. I live alone and have a nice place close to the hot spots in town. if you live with your parents, this may not be an option. This is pretty standard from what you read in bang and other game material but since I figured out how to do it this way, my bang rate went through the roof. I am pretty good looking, successful, and I run pretty indirect, aloof game but this should apply to anyone:

drinks at Bar A > banter, get to know each other > suggest move to Bar B (something along the lines of "you have to try the drinks at Bar B. Let's go!") > drink more, escalate to kiss > suggest a move to your apt/house > pour her a drink when you get there, put on some music > escalate to sex within 30 minutes. If you wait too long, she may get tired or realize that she is being a slut and try to eject. If you get too much resistance on date 1 and you're confident and non-needy, you may suggest that you're getting tired and send her home and that you'll text her later. Set up Date 2 and repeat this general process. I have done this countless times with great success and only 1 girl so far has refused to bang by 2nd date. I tried a third date, couldn't get into her panties, and just cut off all contact and moved on. She was looking for something serious and I was not.

I don't know if that helps you but that's the general formula I follow and once you do it two or three times, it's laughable how easy it is. I think the hardest part is just getting a date set up and her not flaking out on you.

It took me about 3 years to become a really effective seducer, comfortable in my own skin and able to hold my own in virtually any social situation or environment. It's a struggle but eventually, if you keep at it, I promise you'll get where you want to be.

Quote: (03-17-2014 11:17 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

It took me about 3 years to become a really effective seducer, comfortable in my own skin and able to hold my own in virtually any social situation or environment. It's a struggle but eventually, if you keep at it, I promise you'll get where you want to be.

yes, I should add that when I said it only took 2-4 months, I meant that that's how soon I started seeing marked improvement in my success with women. I am still learning even after 4 years since discovering this but I have gotten to the point where I can comfortably seduce just about any girl i get out for a date. cold approaching is still pretty tough for me though, to be completely honest.

Three days to double my results.

However, I'm three years in and still learning new things every day.

Quote: (03-17-2014 12:29 PM)RXB Wrote:  

Three days to double my results.

However, I'm three years in and still learning new things every day.

Damn RXB. I may just have to come to your neck of the woods to roll given those stats.

Its just a numbers game, results will come. Its spring time now, get out there to parks, concerts, waterfronts, any cool outdoor event, any cool bar w a rooftop or a courtyard, just get out there and push for it. Good things will happen. Dont be afraid of going for the kiss.

I started finding success a month or two after I started really gaming. Dont be a lurker and never game, just go talk to girls man.

Still finding more success. Each day gets better

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock