rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

From Instagram To Vanity Fair,Here Is The Butt Selfie Queen

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2014/04/...set-photos

Ass is nice !

[Image: attachment.jpg17615]   

6.4/10 WB but her tits are too small. nice ass at least

Prediction time- this girl will have a sex tape come out in the next 5 years.

ass is nice, face not so much

Just another data point in the notion that girls love attention-whoring and being slam-pieces.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

I thought her face was better than that, but I am wrong apparently.

I thought she had plastic surgery.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I was being sarcastic. I would say she is honestly about an 8. before the rhinoplasty, she was a 6, going off the other thread.

Quote: (03-15-2014 09:29 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

I was being sarcastic. I would say she is honestly about an 8. before the rhinoplasty, she was a 6, going off the other thread.

I wasn't. I don't think she looks that good in that pic.

I bet that ass got some extra airbrushing.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Once again: this story is based on a lie. She did not instantly catapult to fame.

Jen Selter has been trying for years to get in the public eye, appearing on talk shows as far back as four years ago regarding her nose job. When that didn't take, her PR company came up with this schtick.

You're being taken in by a fame whore posting this, especially after I've explained what's going on several times on this board.

Here is Jen on the TODAY show in 2010 talking about her nose job. You don't get on this show without being connected or having an PR flak:
http://youtu.be/hken7aUPGeI

One other thing: inside word is she also got a "butt job."

If we're going to be posting women on here, I'd like to stick to good looking ones like Kate Upton not "Sex and the City" wannabes with questionable credentials.

[Image: lmaQuF8.jpg]

She has nearly 3 million followers on Instagram: http://instagram.com/jenselter

Days is probably right about the butt job:

[Image: 1920397_427503860729349_1290038727_n.jpg]

Squats alone will not cause an ass to grow that much, and notice how her legs are still just about the same size.

For that fame bitches be like
[Image: attachment.jpg17624]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

An RoK article in the making?

It would just give into her attention whoring though. [Image: sad.gif]

These women are celebrities in their own minds.

Thanks Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and Facebook.....

Irony: Vanity Fair is actually less vain than Huffington Post.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (03-15-2014 10:22 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Once again: this story is based on a lie. She did not instantly catapult to fame.

Jen Selter has been trying for years to get in the public eye, appearing on talk shows as far back as four years ago regarding her nose job. When that didn't take, her PR company came up with this schtick.

You're being taken in by a fame whore posting this, especially after I've explained what's going on several times on this board.

Here is Jen on the TODAY show in 2010 talking about her nose job. You don't get on this show without being connected or having an PR flak:
http://youtu.be/hken7aUPGeI

One other thing: inside word is she also got a "butt job."

If we're going to be posting women on here, I'd like to stick to good looking ones like Kate Upton not "Sex and the City" wannabes with questionable credentials.

Sorry for the ignorance . Look like the PR stuff is finally working and at the right time . I guess the next cosmetics trend will be longer legs .

good for her.
next.

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (03-16-2014 10:38 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

good for her.
next.

Exactly what I thought.

With so many fat sows like Lindy West and Lena Dunham finding fame and massive amounts of attention, I'm not going to complain too loudly that a fit & attractive woman that guys would actually want to bang is managing to get some of the limelight. Yes, she is an attention whore...but she is a woman. Water is wet, the sun rises in the east, etc.

In the grand scheme of things this broad is meaningless. She doesn't write any blogs I read and doesn't sell any products I buy. I hadn't heard of her until this thread. And I'll likely forget about after clicking away.

Nothing to see here really.

Living the life...can you imagine how gloriously easy your day would be if you just had to wake up, take a selfie of your dick and then be flooded with compliments, magazine shoot offers, ad revenue and endorsements?

I wonder if she is planning for the future and/or has her ass insured?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Wow she's only 20?

I thought she was a lot older.

Do you know what would be funny? Create a fake female identity and fake Twitter account called "The Camel Toe Queen" and put out different pics each day.

Then send PR emails to TODAY and Good Morning America that read like this:

"She's become known far and wide for having the most shapely lady parts down bottom. She's soon set to star in a production of 'The Vagina Monologues.' And she's become the leading spokeswoman for cervical cancer through her Camels for Charity group."

How much you wanna bet you wouldn't end up as a famous "woman" doing this?

Quote: (03-16-2014 01:37 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

Wow she's only 20?

I thought she was a lot older.

This.

Plus she's from Long Island and doesn't have that annoying accent.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

The situation in America is so bad that women who exercise are being praised like celebrities.

I am disgusted at the amount of girls in New York that just don't seem to care about any type of fitness or physical appearance.

I am pretty sure Jen did something to her butt. I prefer all girls get butt injections to be honest.

I saw this girl the other day walking around my campus. She is a bartender, host at various locations in NYC. I am not surprise at her booty but to have this much "beauty" and still pursue a college degree shows a lot of integrity. Most girls are too lazy these days to even have one job.

I think we are way past the decline. I been around the forum for about 2 years and a lot has changed since then. The more "gay rights" and feminist movements that occur in society the more masculine women are becoming.

We as men of all race and color must unite to stop the abomination of patriarchy.

[Image: @vanessa_x0x0.jpg]

I am going to approach her next week in campus. Wish me luck. Worse case scenario she is a lesbian.

Quote: (03-15-2014 10:22 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

can you confirm that a PR firm engineered her?

Quote: (03-15-2014 10:24 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: lmaQuF8.jpg]

She has nearly 3 million followers on Instagram: http://instagram.com/jenselter

Days is probably right about the butt job:

[Image: 1920397_427503860729349_1290038727_n.jpg]

Squats alone will not cause an ass to grow that much, and notice how her legs are still just about the same size.

What's sad is the ass was just fine before getting work done.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-16-2014 03:34 PM)PocketAA Wrote:  

The situation in America is so bad that women who exercise are being praised like celebrities.

I am disgusted at the amount of girls in New York that just don't seem to care about any type of fitness or physical appearance.

I am pretty sure Jen did something to her butt. I prefer all girls get butt injections to be honest.

I saw this girl the other day walking around my campus. She is a bartender, host at various locations in NYC. I am not surprise at her booty but to have this much "beauty" and still pursue a college degree shows a lot of integrity. Most girls are too lazy these days to even have one job.

I think we are way past the decline. I been around the forum for about 2 years and a lot has changed since then. The more "gay rights" and feminist movements that occur in society the more masculine women are becoming.

We as men of all race and color must unite to stop the abomination of patriarchy.

[Image: @vanessa_x0x0.jpg]

I am going to approach her next week in campus. Wish me luck. Worse case scenario she is a lesbian.

"bartender"...Does she dance on top of that bar? Look at the big hoe bags and the lockers, that's a "dancers den" aka a stripper lockeroom.

She's probably from out of town so you can use that for a angle when gaming her.