rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dream Interpretation ? Pretty short but intriguing.(oneitis related )

Hola, roosh forum ! So lets get straight to the chase I had a dream that I was meeting the prime minster of russia ( Vladimir Putin) whom I dislike, inside my collage ( background info I am a prefect and we meet people like this though not on such a large scale). Anyway I wasn't shaken by his presence at all and was very calm, I felt as though he was just a normal person. Then he needed a translator ( who happened to be a person I'd often seen around the school but never talked to). I asked a familiar teacher if I could go to the rest room ( piss). I went to the music room because I knew my oneitis would be in there. I walked in and she was in ! I became nervous and cautious of what I did then I asked her " Do you know where the lavatory is ?" she answered "down the hall" I said "ok thanks" and walked to the toilet I later realized I did not need the loo.

Forum..........Discuss

Quote: (03-14-2014 06:13 PM)WayoJberg Wrote:  

Hola, roosh forum ! So lets get straight to the chase I had a dream that I was meeting the prime minster of russia ( Vladimir Putin) whom I dislike, inside my collage ( background info I am a prefect and we meet people like this though not on such a large scale). Anyway I wasn't shaken by his presence at all and was very calm, I felt as though he was just a normal person. Then he needed a translator ( who happened to be a person I'd often seen around the school but never talked to). I asked a familiar teacher if I could go to the rest room ( piss). I went to the music room because I knew my oneitis would be in there. I walked in and she was in ! I became nervous and cautious of what I did then I asked her " Do you know where the lavatory is ?" she answered "down the hall" I said "ok thanks" and walked to the toilet I later realized I did not need the loo.

Forum..........Discuss

bump

[Image: tumblr_m9ubjkS6JM1rbw6bto1_400.gif]

Your feelings for this girl are strongly associated with bodily functions. You should masturbate while defecating to get over your oneitis.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

is it the 1st already?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

I liked the part where he bumped a five minute old thread.

So maybe this is the thread to finally drop some of the '60s psychedelic music I like since so many of the songs deal with dreams. Not much else will happen otherwise.