rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Five is the magic number for finding Mr or Miss Right

Reached your fifth sexual partner? Then stop! Five is the magic number for finding Mr or Miss Right

How many sexual partners have you had? If the answer is five then the search for 'the one' could be over.

MSN have developed a love formula that can work out the key ingredients for a successful long lasting relationship, and it has revealed that the number of sexual partners someone has can affect their relationship success.

The formula has been devised for those looking to give their love life a bit of a spring clean - be that by taking their relationship to the next level or by completely re-evaluating it.

According to the 2,000 men and women surveyed to create the formula, we are most likely to settle with lover number five.

Exactly a quarter (25 per cent) of both men and women believe their partner should have had a fair amount of experience with four sexual partners before them - though one in five men (21 per cent) are holding onto tradition believing they should be their ideal woman’s FIRST partner.

Being funny is a big turn on apparently as when it comes to personality, the number one character trait both men and women search for in a partner is wit.

How you act between the sheets also matters. Some 26 per cent of men believe that a successful relationship needs to involve good sex in order to succeed where as only 13 per cent of women believe this to be true.

MSN’s relationship expert and psychologist Corinne Sweet says that the reason we wait till partner number five to settle is because we are most sure of ourselves then.

'Most people enter a serious relationship, hoping it will last forever. Few know that it’s only by the time they get to sexual partner number five that they really know what they want, and are confident to voice it.

When it comes to personal traits both men and women search for good wit in a long term partner

+2
When it comes to personal traits both men and women search for good wit in a long term partner

'Good looks might help sexual attraction, but they don’t last forever, so it’s important to look at your partner’s personality, wants and desires as well.'

She goes on to say that the MSN love formula is not something to be sniffed at and can really help us work out what we want from a relationship.

'The MSN Spring love formula can help determine the traits we should be looking for. It can even indicate how long a relationship might last based on compatibility and mutual goals. Forewarned is forearmed, even in love.'

Michael Walter from Winchester, Hants, has been with his girlfriend for two years and spent ten minutes working out the equation of the MSN love formula.

The 30-year-old said: 'I spent a few minutes working out the formula and it revealed I will stay with my girlfriend for 33 years and 3 months.I'm delighted with the results, we've only been together for a year and a half and these results are promising.'

Although Michael was pleased with his long lasting result he was a little concerned as to what might happen once the 33 years are up.

Although we do not have plans to get married, 33 years is incredibly encouraging, though I do wonder what is going to happen at that point!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...z2vmEhNqDd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Team Nachos

5 in a week or 5 for life? [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (03-12-2014 02:12 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

5 in a week or 5 for life? [Image: lol.gif]

Yeah by this logic I should have been married in high school [Image: hump.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (03-12-2014 02:09 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

If the answer is five

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

[Image: attachment.jpg17578]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I dunno, there might be some truth to this. I've been noticing for the past few years my batting average has been 1 in 5. Basically for every 5 girls that I go after I end up hooking up with 1. Non-Poisson Gaussian distribution.

if you go with the 80/20 rule, 20 is 1/5 of 100%

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Shit.
I thought it was 42...

I am the cock carousel

Awesome. I have nearly 5 Miss Rights.

5 Miss Right Nows?

Huh... number 5 WAS a cool chick. I mean we fucked in public and she asked me to come on her, so she has a special place in my heart for sure.

Not convinced that makes for a good soulmate though.

If you don't get it by the fifth you can hit the reset button and start all over.

Hamster Talk

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (03-12-2014 04:59 PM)LaserBear Wrote:  

Huh... number 5 WAS a cool chick. I mean we fucked in public and she asked me to come on her, so she has a special place in my heart for sure.

Not convinced that makes for a good soulmate though.

Same here. Mine was madly in love with me, pussy made of gold and silk, sharp as a whistle and 105 soaking wet. Use to be a tv reporter. But she was pushing 30 and I had to chase her away cause she really was looking to get the kids, dogs, white picket fence thing.. made her promise she'd only go find herself an engineer or someone in stem to do all that with. Aand she did. Just got married. He's kind of a tool though. But I think I was a bit naive. A tv hostes pushing 30s, a 9 younger, still 8 today, told me that I was her 6th.. after we broke up we still did the whole fwb thing while she hunted okc for several months. So I asked her how many was there really. I said 20? "Higher" ,40 "higher, 60 "silence" I laughed.. 100?? And shes like "no, not 100". Ha. Fucken golden whore.

We're all damaged goods at this point.

Most people just don't have that many partners during their lives because they're boring and fat. When they settle with some other schlump around 34 they'll have amassed only about 4 previous partners on average.

They're not magically finding their soulmate after 4 partners, they're just old losers with an average notch count settling with the closest person around at the time.

My 5th was an Asian who me and my mate tag teamed.

Probably a good thing I held out

Quote: (03-12-2014 02:09 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Reached your fifth sexual partner? Then stop! Five is the magic number for finding Mr or Miss Right

How many sexual partners have you had? If the answer is five then the search for 'the one' could be over.

MSN have developed a love formula that can work out the key ingredients for a successful long lasting relationship, and it has revealed that the number of sexual partners someone has can affect their relationship success.

The formula has been devised for those looking to give their love life a bit of a spring clean - be that by taking their relationship to the next level or by completely re-evaluating it.

According to the 2,000 men and women surveyed to create the formula, we are most likely to settle with lover number five.

Exactly a quarter (25 per cent) of both men and women believe their partner should have had a fair amount of experience with four sexual partners before them - though one in five men (21 per cent) are holding onto tradition believing they should be their ideal woman’s FIRST partner.

Being funny is a big turn on apparently as when it comes to personality, the number one character trait both men and women search for in a partner is wit.

How you act between the sheets also matters. Some 26 per cent of men believe that a successful relationship needs to involve good sex in order to succeed where as only 13 per cent of women believe this to be true.

MSN’s relationship expert and psychologist Corinne Sweet says that the reason we wait till partner number five to settle is because we are most sure of ourselves then.

'Most people enter a serious relationship, hoping it will last forever. Few know that it’s only by the time they get to sexual partner number five that they really know what they want, and are confident to voice it.

+2

'Good looks might help sexual attraction, but they don’t last forever, so it’s important to look at your partner’s personality, wants and desires as well.'

She goes on to say that the MSN love formula is not something to be sniffed at and can really help us work out what we want from a relationship.

'The MSN Spring love formula can help determine the traits we should be looking for. It can even indicate how long a relationship might last based on compatibility and mutual goals. Forewarned is forearmed, even in love.'

Michael Walter from Winchester, Hants, has been with his girlfriend for two years and spent ten minutes working out the equation of the MSN love formula.

The 30-year-old said: 'I spent a few minutes working out the formula and it revealed I will stay with my girlfriend for 33 years and 3 months.I'm delighted with the results, we've only been together for a year and a half and these results are promising.'

Although Michael was pleased with his long lasting result he was a little concerned as to what might happen once the 33 years are up.

Although we do not have plans to get married, 33 years is incredibly encouraging, though I do wonder what is going to happen at that point!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...z2vmEhNqDd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ha! Wow...5 lovers
[Image: attachment.jpg17582]   

There may be some truth to that study, the longest relationship I was in (about 4 years), was with my 5th (I was her 5th too). I was never really ready to settle down, but I kind of figured we'd just end up staying together. Fortunately, that's not what happened.